Things that gross you out/bother you unnecessarily

MPM

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Styrofoam, when you take 2 pieces and rub them together. Or styrofoam rubbing against pretty much anything, for that matter. Just thinking about it makes me cringe.

Starcraft 2 - PCTahvo.617. Message me if you want to play, always up to play with fellow Tifers.

Guys who go to the urinal right next to you even though there are 5 other opens ones.

Definately this. It's even worse when they try to make small talk. Yes, i'm all for being friendly to people, but when i'm taking a piss isn't the best time to ask me how my nights going.

When you've opened the box to a new printer or whatever and it's got like a polystyrene block holding it still in the box, the sound of the polystyrene rubbing together and against the cardboard makes me wince.

Also, when you're walking down a really busy street and people walk in a position that makes them hard to get past. That annoys me. Normally you can kinda see like two "lanes" of people walking in different directions on the same stretch of pavement, then theres this one person walking right up the middle in the opposite "lane".

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Having anything besides normal water on my hands. I just can't stand having anything else on them. :mellow:

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

asd

I hate those [bleep]ing "interactive ads" on websites.

If I'm trying to read my newspaper online I DONT WANT A [bleep]ING ADVERTISMENT GETTING IN THE WAY.

And it's worse if they have sound, pisses me off so much [more]

I mean it's already enough with advertisments ranging from erectile disfunction to goddamn pet food plastered across bus stops, buses, train stations, t-shirts, taxis, newspapers, magazines, tv, radio. Just everywhere.

I know, man. I was reading the New York Times when a pop-up appeared and I just vomited everywhere. I vomited so much it blanketed the entire North American continent, caused worldwide snowfall, and was cost the entire GDP of Botswana to clean up.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

asd

I hate those [bleep]ing "interactive ads" on websites.

If I'm trying to read my newspaper online I DONT WANT A [bleep]ING ADVERTISMENT GETTING IN THE WAY.

And it's worse if they have sound, pisses me off so much [more]

I mean it's already enough with advertisments ranging from erectile disfunction to goddamn pet food plastered across bus stops, buses, train stations, t-shirts, taxis, newspapers, magazines, tv, radio. Just everywhere.

I know, man. I was reading the New York Times when a pop-up appeared and I just vomited everywhere. I vomited so much it blanketed the entire North American continent, caused worldwide snowfall, and was cost the entire GDP of Botswana to clean up.

Even worse are the ones that pop up along the bottom of the screen and scroll down with the page. I had a Magic: The Gathering videogame ad blocking around an 8th of my screen. My response was similar/

Also slow people, I understand it if their overweight and stuff but when it's a skinny couple walking as slow as a snail, I get very annoyed.

I'm skinny, but I move slowly. I'm rarely in any hurry to get somewhere, so I'm going to enjoy my time getting there.

There's a slight difference.

It's okay when you're enjoying yourself alone, but when you (and your girlfriend/boyfriend) walk so slowly, completely oblivious to the crowd behind you, that's where it gets annoying.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Death7755 reminded me of something that bugs the hell out of me. Having sticky hands. Oh my lord I can't take it! I'll start jumping up in down in anger if my hadns start getting sticky. I'm okay with wet and/or slimey because that just wipes right off (although I'd keep it away from my face until I wash it) but like after eating pancakes and getting that maple syrup right in thewebbings of my fingers. UGH. I hate it so much!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Dry unvarnished clay, I imagine it scraping across my teeth.

You mean bisque-fired clay, right? When I'm in my pottery class, it always annoys the hell out of me when I'm glazing my clay after it's been fired the first time and my fingers rub against it. I usually have to slap the glaze on and quickly apply my two coats of glaze to it. When it comes out, the glaze feels so good against my skin because of the smooth, glassy texture.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

[hide=Off Topicish]

Dry unvarnished clay, I imagine it scraping across my teeth.

You mean bisque-fired clay, right? When I'm in my pottery class, it always annoys the hell out of me when I'm glazing my clay after it's been fired the first time and my fingers rub against it. I usually have to slap the glaze on and quickly apply my two coats of glaze to it. When it comes out, the glaze feels so good against my skin because of the smooth, glassy texture.

This makes me miss school :( I spent like 90% of my free time in the pottery room.

I didn't have a problem with touching bisque-fired clay, though :P[/hide]

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

People who seem to not care that my music is playing and I'm avoiding eye contact to signal I'm not listening and not wanting to talk. I have gotten so annoyed by it that I turn my music up and keep the person away from me, they never have anything important to say to me.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Chalk. Not even when somebody scrapes it, whenever somebody shows me chalk I start to twitch and shiver, so much so that I can't keep hold of anything for about half an hour afterwards.

Oh, and anything going near my wrists. I hate that so much.

2Xeo5.png

Indian call centers really bother me, now that I think about them. You usually spend hours on tech support going over the most obvious things to check (which doesn't even really need tech support), only to find that they don't know what to do, and they claim that you need to get a new device. It's also really annoying when they can barely speak English.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Indian call centers really bother me, now that I think about them. You usually spend hours on tech support going over the most obvious things to check (which doesn't even really need tech support), only to find that they don't know what to do, and they claim that you need to get a new device. It's also really annoying when they can barely speak English.

I agree. Normally I just end up saying "Yes" "Yes" "Yes" because I can't understand them.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Death7755 reminded me of something that bugs the hell out of me. Having sticky hands. Oh my lord I can't take it! I'll start jumping up in down in anger if my hadns start getting sticky. I'm okay with wet and/or slimey because that just wipes right off (although I'd keep it away from my face until I wash it) but like after eating pancakes and getting that maple syrup right in thewebbings of my fingers. UGH. I hate it so much!

Same here!

Ugh.. so annoying. :mad:

Also house music.. or trance or whatever it's called. I hate it.. it's so bad. :wall:

This literally made my eyes water and my stomach turn, they're the most disgusting things in the world. It makes me feel nauseous to even see pictures of them, if there's one in the room then I flip. Any flying insects really but moths are just...-shivers-.

moth.jpg

The white fluffy ones are the absolute worst.

When getting a picture from photobucket I came across someone taking a photograph of a moth on the side of their neck. How can she let it touch her skin?! :cry:

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

This literally made my eyes water and my stomach turn, they're the most disgusting things in the world. It makes me feel nauseous to even see pictures of them, if there's one in the room then I flip. Any flying insects really but moths are just...-shivers-.

[/img]

When getting a picture from photobucket I came across someone taking a photograph of a moth on the side of their neck. How can she let it touch her skin?! :cry:

A bunch live in my room :)

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

[/img]

-sobs-

Why?!

BoXRwtv.png

YZF63wJ.png

youknowhowilovemygeekyandnerdyguys-1.png

Also, it really bothers me when my dog is wandering around the kitchen when I'm sitting at the table eating. Not only does it distract me from my food and conversation, he always brushes my leg with the tip of his fur. I don't get the warmth of a full-on rub, only the annoying tingly feeling. And he does this a dozen times every time I eat... I feel like kicking him when he does it. He also sticks his head in the open dishwasher and doesn't move when I close it unless I'm chocking him. STUPID [wagon] DOG

hiccup.png

The way my tap handles/knobs are designed. Whoever made them needs to go back to school.

They're [bleep]ing square ! Which means they have four straight sides and four sharp corners. Which means --

When you try turning them you cant get a good grip, which means your hand collides at high speeds into the sharp metal corner, and it hurts.

[/img]

-sobs-

Why?!

Moths are awesome. You're crazy.

Anyway, scratching metal annoys me.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod