Things that gross you out/bother you unnecessarily

MPM

Moths are disgusting - I hate them.

The only person I'm aware of, that actually likes moths, is Buffalo [bleep]ing Bill.

Ipso facto, if you like moths you're a [bleep]ing psycho transvestite. And more than likely, you're going to cut me up and stitch my skin into clothes.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What bothers me unnecessarily is on Facebook when people join stupid groups that serve no purpose. Joe Blow became a fan of 'I pick up my phone before I get a text message'. Not only is it a waste of time and space, do they feel special when they join a group that just about everyone can be a part of? Can someone enlighten me on the point of joining any novelty Facebook group?

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Having grease on my fingers. It's annoying as hell because they're always like that and no matter how hard I try I can't wash it off for more than a few minutes, even if I don't touch anything greasy.

My keyboard if [bleep]ing SHINY because of it, yet for some reason, the mouse is fine.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Having grease on my fingers. It's annoying as hell because they're always like that and no matter how hard I try I can't wash it off for more than a few minutes, even if I don't touch anything greasy.

My keyboard if [bleep]ing SHINY because of it, yet for some reason, the mouse is fine.

Try wiping the grease off with a tissue as opposed to washing it off, isn't grease insoluble in water?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

My keyboard if [bleep]ing SHINY because of it,

Ugh that's something I cannot stand...my friend's keyboard is just like that cuz of his little sister. Mine's perfectly clean. <3:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Try wiping the grease off with a tissue as opposed to washing it off, isn't grease insoluble in water?

*Tries it. It works.*

Dizzle: Wow, thanks!

Wongtong: Just doin mah job.

*Wongtong flies off into the sun*

Dizzle: Who was that?

Jaerk: Nobody knows, Dizzle. Nobody knows.

*Dizzle and Jaerk stare toward the sky, mystified*

So yeah. Thanks.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Not just grease, but when people use cream on their hands and stuff to moisturing it or whatever and then use the phone or something. It's all slippery and blah >.<

That too... some people use hand sanitizer every 30 minutes and STILL get sick. Hello, maybe the hand sanitizer ain't working?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

What bothers me unnecessarily is on Facebook when people join stupid groups that serve no purpose. Joe Blow became a fan of 'I pick up my phone before I get a text message'. Not only is it a waste of time and space, do they feel special when they join a group that just about everyone can be a part of? Can someone enlighten me on the point of joining any novelty Facebook group?

Can someone enlighten me on the point of joining Facebook?

Unrelated: Greasy hands annoy me too.

MOTHS FTW! :thumbsup:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Can someone enlighten me on the point of joining Facebook?

Stalking people. :mellow: :thumbup:

People use Facebook in order to gossip, cyber, determine their social status by the number of friends that they have added, and determine friendships based on how many times people take their goddamn quizzes or comment on their photos that show them drunk (or some random [wagon] image like a car or some lameass picture like that).

Men determine the size of their penises by how many times their relationship status changes to "in a relationship with . . . "

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Also those quizzes annoy me too haha. As to the point of joining Facebook, it's a really easy way to catch up with everyone.. When you all finish school and everyone moves around you'll appreciate it. I know I do more now.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Those little pieces of paper around the bottom of an ice cream cone. I mean, what are they even used for? Extra grip? The cone if fine tyvm.

It keeps the people from having to touch your cone.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Those little pieces of paper around the bottom of an ice cream cone. I mean, what are they even used for? Extra grip? The cone if fine tyvm.

I took that WAAAY out of context.

Either way, the one thing that causes my stomach to churn is nails/sharp objects on a chalkboard. It's caused me to throw up once.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Either way, the one thing that causes my stomach to churn is nails/sharp objects on a chalkboard. It's caused me to throw up once.

Most people seem to have that irritability. I've never heard it personally.

For me the sound of metal scraping against another piece of metal, I can't stand it.

Other than that extremely annoying sound the noise from hell, when people at my school don't flush the damn toilet, its [bleep]ing disgusting. I want to bash their nose into it and onto the bottom of the bowl so their nose will not only be broken, but full of their own [cabbage]. Seriously does that second it takes you to push the handle to flush the stool really take up so much of their time that they can't be bothered with that simple task?

For me the sound of metal scraping against another piece of metal, I can't stand it.

Other than that extremely annoying sound the noise from hell, when people at my school don't flush the damn toilet, its [bleep]ing disgusting. I want to bash their nose into it and onto the bottom of the bowl so their nose will not only be broken, but full of their own [cabbage]. Seriously does that second it takes you to push the handle to flush the stool really take up so much of their time that they can't be bothered with that simple task?

To be honest, I don't do that, and if you saw the toilets at our school, you'd know why. You just want to get in and out, quickly. I hate that place. :mellow:

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

To be honest, I don't do that, and if you saw the toilets at our school, you'd know why. You just want to get in and out, quickly. I hate that place. :mellow:

You aren't helping by not flushing. You're part of the scourge... :evil:

lighviolet1lk4.jpg