Things that gross you out/bother you unnecessarily

MPM

What bothers me unnecessarily is on Facebook when people join stupid groups that serve no purpose. Joe Blow became a fan of 'I pick up my phone before I get a text message'. Not only is it a waste of time and space, do they feel special when they join a group that just about everyone can be a part of? Can someone enlighten me on the point of joining any novelty Facebook group?

I completely agree with you, all my friends do that, I can't stand it.

Here are some that are crowding up my feed -

My MSN address is this lame because i made it when i was 12.

i HATE when the desk in front of me doesn't have a basket for my feet!

HEY! Where'd it go?! OK WHICH ONE OF YOU STOLE MY... nevermind i found it..

You die a little inside when you don't see your school on the closed list.

I hate when your falling asleep and you think your falling so you flinch.

I daydream randomly and then realise I'm staring at someone by mistake.

The list goes on and on...

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow, fat bastards in the hall that either walk in a line so nobody can get by, or form clusters in the middle of the hall and talk to each other (you see about 30 of these PER HALL), and destroy any chance of getting to class on time.

I also hate what happened to the school Christmas show. We were supposed to to a Christmas show that involved a nativity scene, and some uptight Jew mom had to run her mouth and complain that she was offended last year, and so we can't do it this year. Anything in any way related to any type of religion had to be removed. Considering it was a Christmas play, that doesn't leave much, and so they just said "screw it" and cancelled.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I also hate what happened to the school Christmas show. We were supposed to to a Christmas show that involved a nativity scene, and some uptight Jew mom had to run her mouth and complain that she was offended last year, and so we can't do it this year. Anything in any way related to any type of religion had to be removed. Considering it was a Christmas play, that doesn't leave much, and so they just said "screw it" and cancelled.

Christmas plays suck anyway.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Christmas plays suck anyway.

Way to miss the point entirely.

And I've seen the HS play last year, actually quite good, especially for a school that has a budget only slightly better than a lemonade stand.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

What bothers me unnecessarily is on Facebook when people join stupid groups that serve no purpose. Joe Blow became a fan of 'I pick up my phone before I get a text message'. Not only is it a waste of time and space, do they feel special when they join a group that just about everyone can be a part of? Can someone enlighten me on the point of joining any novelty Facebook group?

I completely agree with you, all my friends do that, I can't stand it.

Here are some that are crowding up my feed -

My MSN address is this lame because i made it when i was 12.

i HATE when the desk in front of me doesn't have a basket for my feet!

HEY! Where'd it go?! OK WHICH ONE OF YOU STOLE MY... nevermind i found it..

You die a little inside when you don't see your school on the closed list.

I hate when your falling asleep and you think your falling so you flinch.

I daydream randomly and then realise I'm staring at someone by mistake.

The list goes on and on...

I third this motion. Some of my friends belong to some 400 groups and fan pages just because the title was funny, or a common life occurance. Does one really have to explain that they are a fan of the 3 eyed monkey at the end of Jimmy Neitron? or the guy that screams CHOCOLATE in Spongebob? and did you really [cabbage] bricks when you learned the word "bed" looks like a bed? its all very useless and its taking up valuable cyberspace.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The sound of metal on metal, like a metal spoon scooping the last bits out of a metal pan. The noise makes me cringe.

That's positively horrid, I have to say.

I hate it when my mum asks me to do something, and just stops in the middle of the sentence - it's as though she's daydreaming all the time, and it really is irritating.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Where do you guys go to hear that metal on metal sound? tongue.gif

I don't think I've ever heard that before.

Next time you make yourself macaronni and cheese, scrape the bottom of the pot with your spoon. I think that's what they're talking about. Personally, I don't mind it.

Next time you make yourself macaronni and cheese, scrape the bottom of the pot with your spoon. I think that's what they're talking about. Personally, I don't mind it.

A spoon and a pot? Weak. Get 2 of those long pans and just start scraping, or take a quarter and scrape it across a table on it's flat side.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

A spoon and a pot? Weak. Get 2 of those long pans and just start scraping, or take a quarter and scrape it across a table on it's flat side.

Are you kidding? I love that sound! (quarter flat side on table)

Slow, fat bastards in the hall that either walk in a line so nobody can get by, or form clusters in the middle of the hall and talk to each other (you see about 30 of these PER HALL), and destroy any chance of getting to class on time.

your school needs a lawyer. Contact liberty council, and they will send a letter to your school explaining their constitutional rights as far as religious expression at school.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

girls peeing

You're annoyed of that fact that girls expel urine? When they tell you about it? When you hear it?

Elaboration is needed, otherwise you just seem weird.

On topic:

Fake boobs gross me out.

Another thing that annoys me is when someone feels the need to apologize to me for something, or thank me for something profusely (although I often do this myself).

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

girls peeing

Oh, boy, then have I got the video for you!

It bothers me very necessarily when my sister forgets to log herself out. Next time she does that I'm setting her a password without her knowing.

Small children gross me out. Also very necessarily.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Seafood grosses me out. My mom and sister ordered an octopus appetizer for dinner and I was freaking out for a good 15 minutes.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Seafood grosses me out.

I just thought I would point out the very significant fact that with that post you now have > 9000 posts; a winner is you.

Have you ever tried mahi-mahi, swordfish, or shark?

All of those dense fish meats are rather similar taste-wise to chicken and still have a tenderness only found in fish. :thumbup:

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Seafood grosses me out.

I just thought I would point out the very significant fact that with that post you now have > 9000 posts; a winner is you.

All of those dense fish meats are rather similar taste-wise to chicken and still have a tenderness only found in fish. :thumbup:

Haha go me :XD:

I have actually tried swordfish. That's the ONE fish that I tolerate, and for the reason that you pointed out (it doesn't taste fishy and is quite similar to chicken). I did have Mahi-Mahi years ago but can't remember liking it or not or what it tasted like. And I don't think I'll ever be trying shark :x

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

girls peeing

You're annoyed of that fact that girls expel urine? When they tell you about it? When you hear it?

No elaboration needed. It's just weird, I don't know, its just gives me a odd feeling when I think about it.

Small children's hygiene gross me out. Also very necessarily.

Drool all over the place...yuck.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Small children's hygiene gross me out. Also very necessarily.

Drool all over the place...yuck.

Ew. That and when their noses run uncontrollably, often into their mouth. Gross.

But when a baby drool/throws up/burps/urinates everywhere/drools, it's just so damn cute. I love babies, what can I say?

girls peeing

On topic:

Fake boobs gross me out.

Another thing that annoys me is when someone feels the need to apologize to me for something, or thank me for something profusely (although I often do this myself).

When they tell me they have to go pee or if i just hear it

Seafood grosses me out.

I had swordfish for dinner today. It did not taste like chicken, but it wasn't very "fishy", either. It was good.

When they tell me they have to go pee or if i just hear it

Where are you that you can hear the sounds of a woman peeing? Seriously, what the hell?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif