Things that gross you out/bother you unnecessarily

MPM

I was in a grumpy mood earlier today. Then I played some piano and took a nap and was happy again. Then I found out Fall of Troy are touring North America again and aren't coming to my location, AGAIN :evil: Grumpy mood re-activate!!

They're coming to Seattle (near me), but its on a Wednesday, so I don't know if I will be able to go. :sad:

This will be fail for the fourth time.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 3:32 train. Everyone over the age of 18 from Montreal should know what I'm talking about.

I WANT TO SHOOT THOSE FREAKING KIDS SO HARD IN THE FACE

High school kids coming from school?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Friends who use the term conformity and nonconformity.

Girls who edit their picture to make their boobs seem bigger, or any other part of their body for that matter. It's extremely noticable to anyone who's been around a computer, and it just makes your picture look worse.

Anyone who takes pictures of me with their flash on, because it always turns out horrible.

People who don't understand what they're trying to defend in arguments, such as beliefs/words.

People who constantly spell things wrong on purpose, without ever taking a break.

Anyone Who Types Like This.

The sound of pencil on paper makes me shudder, along with the sound of anything on paper. Except pen. Pen is friendly to my ears.

Those bloody kids who make their lives out to be some sort of drama show, "Oh, I have the worst life ever!", "Oh, why did you leave me?! I loved you forever and ever and ever...". God damnit, stop attention seeking and sort out your [bleep]ing life then! Stop [bleep]ing to your friends about it!

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

I was in a grumpy mood earlier today. Then I played some piano and took a nap and was happy again. Then I found out Fall of Troy are touring North America again and aren't coming to my location, AGAIN :evil: Grumpy mood re-activate!!

They're coming to Seattle (near me), but its on a Wednesday, so I don't know if I will be able to go. :sad:

This will be fail for the fourth time.

Apparently they came over here late 2008, but I wasn't into them then. Dag nabbit!

Guest Mrmegakirby

People who say they love a band, but can't name 3 songs by them. Paramore is probally the common band like that.

"OMG I love Paramore!"

"Name 3 songs by them"

"The one song that was in twilight....Uhh...."

Yeah, I think you get it.

My mother and, to a lesser extent, my father... Disgusting creatures >.> My brother too...

:roll:

If everything is just too hard for you - your life, everyone around you, your parents, school.

Just blow your brains out. It's simple.

Much easier than doing something about it.

Don't forget to express you're deepest emotions on facebook before doing so.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

My mother and, to a lesser extent, my father... Disgusting creatures >.> My brother too...

Who is this kid? I mean, really, does anyone take him seriously?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I hate it when people I don't like (which consists of people I don't know, and anybody that is NOT my friend), standing too close to me.

It's really annoying when people with bad breath stand right in front of you, and talk to your face. Oh the stench! The stench! Get a freaking toothbrush!

My main pet peeve is dumb people talking. Take MSN for example;

Him: Hi

Me: Yo

Him: Sup

Me: Ehh, nothing... Just on facebook and Runescape, wbu

Him: k nm

Me: That's all you got to say!?

Him: yea

Me: Go talk to someone else that can put up with your boring [cabbage].

Him: no

Me: Please... It's bad for my intelligence having people like you talking to me.

Him: fuk u

Me:....

"I block him"

The words Lol and K are such convo stoppers...

Agreed. "It's bad for my intelligence having people like you talking to me." Get over yourself.

And if you dont like anyone that isnt your friend, how do you meet new people?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I hate it when people I don't like (which consists of people I don't know, and anybody that is NOT my friend), standing too close to me.

It's really annoying when people with bad breath stand right in front of you, and talk to your face. Oh the stench! The stench! Get a freaking toothbrush!

My main pet peeve is dumb people talking. Take MSN for example;

Him: Hi

Me: Yo

Him: Sup

Him: no

Me: Please... It's bad for my intelligence having people like you talking to me.

Him: fuk u

Me:....

"I block him"

The words Lol and K are such convo stoppers...

If I knew you in real life and you said that to me I would pound your face in the next time I saw you. And I consider myself to be a pacifist.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

You're the one on Facebook and Runescape. :rolleyes:

You know when people are chewing on something like a piece of bread or something else soft and their jaw makes that annoying popping noise? It's bad enough when mine does it but I feel like puking when I hear it on someone else.

Mine doesn't... I don't think it's supposed to :blink:

You know when people are chewing on something like a piece of bread or something else soft and their jaw makes that annoying popping noise? It's bad enough when mine does it but I feel like puking when I hear it on someone else.

Mine doesn't... I don't think it's supposed to blink.gif

It's rare that it happens to me, and it happens to my dad and a few other people ive heard it too. But it doesnt happen that often.

A lot things annoy me.

but if I have to chose one, Guys with hair on their back =S

For a moment I thought you meant guys with long hair. Mine isn't there yet but it hurt for a moment till I realized. :)

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]