Things that gross you out/bother you unnecessarily

MPM

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dog has a habit of licking bare feet. It's disgusting and never fails to send me into a rage, especially when people don't stop her.

No, it's not cute! It's disgusting! Pretty sure she's just licked her hindquarters with that same tongue, would you let her rub her butt on your feet? No!

hzvjpwS.gif

When people sit behind you and cough/sneeze and you feel the little droplets of whatever hitting your neck.

Dry cotton balls on your teeth.

Guys who go to the urinal right next to you even though there are 5 other opens ones.

Guys who stand at a urinal and watch you when you go to wash your hands.

People who are eating pizza or whatever and obviously have grease all over their hands, yet they want to touch you or shake your hand or pat you on the back. Disgusting.

Basically sums it up for me!

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

When you're walking down a street and people either infront of you are REALLY [bleep]ING SLOW, or people near you CUT YOU OFF, or people coming towards you REFUSE TO MOVE 30 CENTIMETERS.

I'm walking, I have somewhere to get to, so just get the [bleep] out of my way.

Sheesh.

When you're walking down a street and people either infront of you are REALLY [bleep]ING SLOW, or people near you CUT YOU OFF, or people coming towards you REFUSE TO MOVE 30 CENTIMETERS.

I'm walking, I have somewhere to get to, so just get the [bleep] out of my way.

Sheesh.

I hate it when people do that in the hallways of my school. I'm trying to get to a class, and then all of a sudden, this Freshman dumb [wagon] stops in front of me, twirls around in a dainty fashion, and starts shouting at her friend across the hallway. It makes me want to punch them in the mouth and bloody them the [bleep] up. Then you have some Bro walking in front of you with both arms around these two women and trying to act cool. They walk incredibly slow, and since they have 3 people side-by-side, it's impossible to go around them. [bleep]ing [developmentally delayed]s. Then, the same people that do that will try to push you out of the way because suddenly they're in a hurry. The [bleep]?

EDIT: Just realized that I still have a faint scar from when some kid coming toward me refused to move a few inches and ended up scratching my wrist with her binder. =\

---

I hate scraping with my nails against paper, and I hate chalk.

I also hate most rap music. It really bothers the hell out of me.

I hate it when my leg touches someone else's leg when they sit down by me. I don't know why.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Hair. I have some type of obsession. I cut my own because any time someone else touches it, I feel like there are parts "out of place". I was paying 20 dollars for a haircut then coming home and spending 30 minutes touching it up myself. So I just decided to teach myself to do the whole thing. Not sure if it was a good idea because I usually cut it now like 2 times a week because I am so obsessed with things not feeling in place.

The sad thing is, it isnt like I really spend a lot of time syling my hair...I dont even gel it or put any product in on like 50% of days. The length just really bothers me though.

Also other hair things bother me. I trim my armpit hair (lol.....i know :blink: )

I shave my chest and various other parts. Chest hair is the worst IMO....CANNOT stand it. I shave my face and neck every day.

If I get a hair in my food, we leave the restaurant. It doesn't matter who I am with. If they don't wanna leave then I just go sit outside by myself till they are done.

Its really rough.

Myweponsgood.gif

Need assistance in any of these skills? PM me in game, my private chat is always ON

My dog has a habit of licking bare feet. It's disgusting and never fails to send me into a rage, especially when people don't stop her.

No, it's not cute! It's disgusting! Pretty sure she's just licked her hindquarters with that same tongue, would you let her rub her butt on your feet? No!

fetish? pretty common in domestic pets.

If I get a hair in my food, we leave the restaurant. It doesn't matter who I am with. If they don't wanna leave then I just go sit outside by myself till they are done.

This is not only an "unnecessary" annoyance for you, but a rationally unsound one.

Do you think that there will be a higher risk than any other place of a hair in your food if you get it a second time after sending it back?

Anyways, I never understood why people care about hair in their food. I've encountered hundreds of hairs in food in my life, and I have never sent anything back, refused to eat anything, let alone make aware the person who served me. Hair is generally very sanitary, and is probably always going to be cleaner than the person's hands.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

I think this is a pretty reasonable annoyance, rather than an unnecessary one, but I'm posting it anyway.

I hate it when people stand in public doorways to chat, look for their friends, etc., giving no thought to the fact that other people will want to walk through that doorway. Traffic stoppers ftl :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I don't like it when people act overly stupid; just absolutely vacuous in their comments. It's kind of like when a person says they voted for McCain because they're republican. Those kind of things, the sheer stupidity, pisses me off like no other.

Edit: Or like when Sarah Palin said she would cut taxes in order to support small businesses... Absolutely idiotic in every way possible shape and form... I doubt she knows what the hell she's saying herself sometimes.

guido_49.png

When people scratch paper with the tips of their nails. It doesn't make a sound or anything yet it makes me groooooaaaaaan

This, just the thought it it can bring me down to my knees.

Also slow people, I understand it if their overweight and stuff but when it's a skinny couple walking as slow as a snail, I get very annoyed.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Spitting!

I don't understand why people think it's appropriate to gather a huge wad of spit in their mouth, and then spew it out onto the pavement.

I've encountered someone at my work who flat-out spit all over the tile floor (I can somewhat understand spitting on cement/pavement... but on the tile floor of a business? Really?? <_< )

Also, smokers and spitting! What the heck?

Two of my coworkers are smokers, and for some god-awful reason, after every drag of their cigarette, they find it necessary to spit onto the ground. They claim it "gets rid of the taste." Uhm... if you're worried about the taste... I suggest you, like... stop smoking.

But yeah... spitting... ugh. WHY, PEOPLE?

- - -

Also, I hate feet.

If I didn't need them to walk, I would even cut my own feet off.

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Also slow people, I understand it if their overweight and stuff but when it's a skinny couple walking as slow as a snail, I get very annoyed.

I'm skinny, but I move slowly. I'm rarely in any hurry to get somewhere, so I'm going to enjoy my time getting there.

These posts did remind me of one thing that grosses me out.

Folding paper.

If you fold paper, then crease it by grabbing one end and running your fingers across it, it gives me nausea so bad that I've thrown up because of it.

~M

Also, smokers and spitting! What the heck?

Two of my coworkers are smokers, and for some god-awful reason, after every drag of their cigarette, they find it necessary to spit onto the ground. They claim it "gets rid of the taste." Uhm... if you're worried about the taste... I suggest you, like... stop smoking.

Oh god, this reminds me of how much I freaking despise people who spit whilst smoking.

It does make your mouth a little phlegmy, but still, don't need to do this in front of people.

I also don't like a smoker's raspy voice. There's this one girl in my English class, by gods her voice is annoyingly broken. Sounds like she has a sore throat.

[^That could be me if I'm not careful :c]

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

1) Double Dipping. Ew.

2) When people drag their nails on the interior parts of a car (like the feltish material). It makes me grit my teeth so hard i actually start shaking.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

asd

I hate those [bleep]ing "interactive ads" on websites.

If I'm trying to read my newspaper online I DONT WANT A [bleep]ING ADVERTISMENT GETTING IN THE WAY.

And it's worse if they have sound, pisses me off so much [more]

I mean it's already enough with advertisments ranging from erectile disfunction to goddamn pet food plastered across bus stops, buses, train stations, t-shirts, taxis, newspapers, magazines, tv, radio. Just everywhere.