Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. I'd say it's pretty likely that religious people are happier. Hell, if I thought I'd get to live in a castle in the clouds after I kick the bucket I would certainly be a lot less depressed and stressed out. Edit: That seems super douchey. Interpret it as you will.
  2. Skull replied to Youmu's topic in Rants
    I thought it should have been 1000 with only f2p skills to start off with. I'd say when I went on the 1k+ world (like once a few weeks after it first came out admittedly) the majority of thee players on there seemed to be members who were just barely scraping by with 1000 total which sort of defeats the purpose of only letting players with more "elite" skills in since they could have f2p stats averaging in the 40's instead of in the 70's. I think if they actually wanted to make elite worlds they would have been better off with 1100 in only f2p stats and 1800 for members because even if it did get changed to 1500 for members, I could get into the world, and let's be honest, I suck pretty hard. I don't play anymore though, so I don't really care.
  3. I saved up money from my birthday/holidays. I got allowance for a few months when I was like seven years old, but that didn't last long at all and was like 2 dollars a week. I've never really been someone who spends money because it's not something I've every really had a way to get. I started saving money to buy a car when I was about 10 so almost all my money has gone into that. I don't have even close to enough though.
  4. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Wow I hadn't seen that yet. I live in Washington too and I think 3 or 4 kids were expelled from our school for drug stuff and like twenty were suspended for a week. I'm in the Issaquah School District though so I don't think they're connected. And that kids, is why you never sell to anyone over the age of 18. Anyways, went skiing today and going again tomorrow. It was a lot of fun, my shins hurt pretty badly though.
  5. Sunn O))) - Alice I've never listened to them before now. It's an... interesting style.
  6. Skull replied to Ren's topic in Off-Topic
    Oh, posting in the wrong forum, I see it now.
  7. Strung Out - Razor Sex
  8. I take in over 3000 calories on days I work out and that's to maintain, not to gain. If he's looking to gain weight he'll probably be eating about 3500-4000 calories. I personally don't like eating that much, I have no clue how some people can do 7000+ calories a day, I think I'd puke if I ate that much.
  9. That seems like it would be a bit counterproductive.
  10. I'm pretty sure I saw the same guy drumming a few years ago (three or four maybe). It was in the same place at least and the guy was really good.
  11. My sugar was at something like 350% yesterday. Probably not a good thing. Today's totals. [hide]Cals 2040 102% Fat 98 g 151% Cholesterol 255 mg 85% Sodium 410 mg 17% Carbs 155 g 52% Sugars 75 g 188% Fiber 0 g 0% Protein 104 g 208%[/hide] Yeah I'm a bit of a fat [wagon] seeing as I've only had two meals.
  12. Skull replied to MPM's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm afraid of being liked, I think that's a pretty strange one. Most likely a self esteem issue.
  13. Well if she explained it to him that it was out of frustration and apologized and he's still acting like that, I'd say it's a fair assessment. Maybe being over dramatic would be a better way of putting it.
  14. You are now the guy from Harvest Moon You flatter me.
  15. He sounds like he's... a bit of a [kitty] or he's trying to make you feel bad for some sort of personal gain. I'd personally say you should call him out on it if he keeps up that attitude after you explain what happened. I'm anything but a "guru" though.
  16. I hate to do it, but I'm going to have to go to an Amazing Atheist video for this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jrh8VVwMI4 I didn't actually re watch it, so it might not be as fitting as I remember. I do remember it being pretty high on the douche scale though.
  17. Skull replied to Pinkbullet3's topic in Off-Topic
    Ouch. I'm going to be spending most of this week with my [wagon] on the couch watching the Olympics. It's going to be pretty boring to be honest, I'd welcome some stuff to do.
  18. Baxter - Shutdown
  19. Skull replied to Pinkbullet3's topic in Off-Topic
    I have the week off.
  20. now, now WongTong. This is a help and advice thread. We're here to help, not to judge or ridicule. Well...there might be a miniscule amount of ridiculing, but seeing as that you're a woman, you'll get less of it. "Gftog" just wouldn't fit. What seems to be the problem? The 'g' could stand for guys. Still totally applicable in that case.
  21. I've had a cow try to eat me before. It wasn't all that impressive, but I still sort of freaked out which was a bit embarrassing since the cow belonged to a cute girl I was attempting to chat up. That being said, cows are pretty damn strong. Not dairy cows so much, but I say a beef cow fling a board probably weighing a good 50 pounds and bolted into a wall just by flicking it's head. They also charge pretty quickly. I jumped out of the way. In all, not a good night for my manliness. Granted those cows were probably more like a ton instead of 170 pounds. I think this was my 3000th post. That's ridiculous.
  22. 100 pounds should have a few less dangerous animals. All the 150 pound animals I can think of I wouldn't have a chance against.
  23. That part of Turkey where you put Ireland is in Asia.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.