Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I've drank almost a gallon of arizona sweet tea over the past 3 days. Holy [cabbage] this stuff is good, I may need to buy like 5 gallons of it so I have some on hand at all time.
  2. Skull replied to Nadril's topic in Off-Topic
    Oh man, this should be great. I can't wait to see what they've added to an already awesome concept.
  3. That's awesome.
  4. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    There's nothing fun about getting punched in the face, believe me.
  5. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I knew there was something I wanted to do. <_<
  6. And you don't have any friends. Good luck on the maxing. I'm going to say it's unlikely, but give it a good try and don't get too frustrated.
  7. I don't think pmods get free membership unless that changed in the past few weeks since I know quite a few f2p pmods. Anyways, I'm not a member, just posting to add the above really.
  8. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    [hide] Smiling is fun. Except I look ridiculous. Yeah. Part one in the series of me trying to figure out where the hell I'm supposed to look. Has a nice angsty quality to it, with a bit of lazy eye action as well, not sure what happened there. Me without hair lol.[/hide] I'll cut my hair if you cut yours Abc. I actually think the last picture doesn't look bad by the way. Smile is rather creepy however. Edit: added bonus, what I looked like with really long hair. The DMV lady made me push it out of my eyes so I look girly/emo. Picture of my ID if you couldn't tell. I had to crop out my signature, not that anyone would be able to read it.
  9. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Good Luck :thumbup:
  10. Skull replied to Lap's topic in General Discussion
    Hint for people getting confused, just mentally insert a decimal point in for everything or try to ignore the last number completely. It'll take some getting used to but eventually it won't be too weird. Probably.
  11. There is a massive difference between the two systems. Anyone complaining that it's too much like WoW has never actually played it.
  12. First time in a while I wanted to log in, if only to check out the updates.
  13. Calm down bro. Jagex [bleep]ed up and then fixed it. Honestly I'm surprised that they even did that. If you have some way of coming into contact with a jagex mod you could probably ask them to give you a better explanation. I'd have to say they just did a blanket ban on everyone who made over x number of bolts between certain hours so they could prevent them from doing something last minute like buying rares to get them out of the game and then review the bans later. Sucks that you were unlucky enough to be part of that though.
  14. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Crazy Texans.
  15. Cheating? In MY Runescape?
  16. Bad Mother[bleep] - Re-Up
  17. She's legitimately like 7 lol. Reminds me of don't call me a homo kid a little bit.
  18. Skull replied to forestfrolic's topic in Off-Topic
    First person I ran into said they'd give me $5 if I could identify who they were referring to with a quote/theme song. It was Ray Williams Johnson, so we talked about him for like a minute. They disconnected when I said he's pretty funny. After that everyone said hi, I responded and they disconnected. I'm not a pro omegle-er.
  19. Fro lulz, that's why.
  20. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    To those who don't: the world goes on as normal. NO +800 D: They actually have a show about an hour away from me in April and the tickets are only $12, but my parents refuse to let me go for completely trivial reasons. It's really upsetting. Though my friend and I are covering all of the songs off of Manipulator in honor of them D: The one time they came here I hadn't even heard of them. -.- They should have had the Seattle show last since that's where they're from, that would be a sick show. I've been listening to The Dark Trail on repeat for a good half hour. Or you could fly across the country and see their last show with me :grin: ...No?
  21. FOG, only because I've never played a single game of GOP where I had teammates who not only didn't help, but were bad enough that they actually caused me to do worse than if I was by myself. That and being level 105 in f2p fist of guthix makes 9/10 games an uncontested win.
  22. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I may end up going to their last show although I'm not actually a big fan of theirs. It just happens to be near where I live and me friends want to go. At least I think it's their last show. Not positive. Edit: It's the last one listed on their site so I assume it is actually the last one.
  23. Rosetta stone is too expensive since a copy of the program needs to be bought for each computer. My school tried to get it but they couldn't afford it and it's not like they're going to go torrent it like an individual who wanted it. Anyways, I'm on my 5th year of learning a second language now. I'll admit I'm no where near fluent, but I can hold a decent conversation. Will it be grammatically correct, no. Understandable, probably
  24. The mother [bleep]ing Warcraft II soundtrack! Brings back memories.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.