Everything posted by Skull
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
This thread makes me sad for humanity. I also realized that I come back to this thread every month or so, read a few pages and comment on how stupid everyone is.
-
tip.it rs chat?
Those. Neither is official however.
-
Why don't I bruise?
I miss l0rd. Come back dammit.
- Today...
-
What are you listening to right now!?
SUNN O))) - Alice
-
Today...
You cant say that and expect people not to ask what happened. (This is your cue.) I don't really know, it's just been weird. The only thing I can really explain is that I fell asleep (because I've been really tired today for some reason) and then I woke up and I had absolutely no idea who I was, where I was, or why I was there (I was in my house). I'm not talking about where you wake up and you're really confused for a minute, I'm talking I was dazed and I have no clue what I did until I fell asleep again somewhere else and then woke back up. I also sort of remember thinking I didn't have legs. But I got up and walked around. I honestly have no clue what was going on.
- Today...
-
WikiLeaks releases footage believed to show civilian deaths in Iraq in 2007.
I knew that no one would go to the middle ground on this. Oh well, just another topic for me to avoid from now on I guess.
-
WikiLeaks releases footage believed to show civilian deaths in Iraq in 2007.
I knew I wouldn't have to be the one to make the topic. I'm not positive where I stand on this. I think the soldiers made a mistake for sure, but it's hard to tell what happened beforehand. It sounded to me like they (or the troops on the ground) may have been taking fire in the time leading up to the event, which would make guys on the street with weapons a reasonable target to fire on. Firing on the van that came to pick up the wounded seemed unnecessary to me, since they apparently were not armed and didn't appear to make an attempt to pick up any of the weapons. The soldiers in the helicopter did sound a bit over-eager to me, but I'm sure they were pretty stressed out and the only way to be absolutely sure it's safe is to kill the people who might be trying to harm you. I have no idea though, I've obviously never been in a situation like that.
- Today...
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Animal Collective - Merriweather Post Pavilion
-
Today...
Sat in on my friends' band practice today. There actually pretty good, sort of indie/experimental/progressive music. Basically pretentious hipster garbage :lol: They have no lyrics or singer yet though so I'm withholding judgment until there is singing. We also went on a walk halfway through and hung out on some train tracks, almost went swimming in a river since it was so nice out (but it would have had to have been in shorts (or nothing) so we passed since only one of us would have had dry clothes) and then played a game of 2 v 2 soccer with a half deflated basketball we found. They were all terrible.
- What has OT Taught you
-
Real life pictures - 4
I think it looks great :thumbup:
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Rise Against - The Sufferer and the Witness
- Today...
- Today...
-
Post all trivial Youtube videos here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXlzci1rKNM
- Today...
- Today...
-
Literature
I absolutely LOVE His Dark Materials.. it's probably my favourite series. I'll be honest, the first time I picked it up, I abandoned it after the first chapter. But I was in like 6th grade so that's probably a big reason why. I decided to give it another try a few years ago and absolutely LOVED it. So I'm obviously biased but I say give it a try :P I also really liked the series, although I think I was 13 at the oldest the last time I read them, so I know I missed a lot. I'm probably going to re-read it now, I'm pretty sure I have all the books somewhere.
-
April fools
Umm, cool? Maybe post in one of the threads that already exist though.
-
Machines of War
It's been my dream to be an F-22 pilot since I was about 6 years old. Unfortunately it's a dream I'll never reach.
-
Machines of War
You may have heard of this invention called the car, it accomplishes the same thing far more efficiently without leaving a trail of death in its wake. Ok, so no where near as cool, but still.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
Darn I wanted to combo break the staff posts :sad: I'm going to have to say... 9/10