Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Fellatio That was very subtle of you.
  2. I wish I could get better than 800xp a floor with prestige 22, but alas the cap on f2p experience means I need to run from top to bottom completely to gain a level. Kind of annoying but oh well.
  3. Skull replied to baalboy5's topic in Off-Topic
    I didn't even know what "God" was until I was maybe 7. Singing something as basic as that sure as hell wouldn't have taught me anything about God at all. You don't make that choice on going to church, what religion you're affiliated with, etc until you're probably at least 13 years old anyways. Besides, it's a private daycare. It's not subject to the laws a public school is since the parents have a choice to send their children there. I assume they're aware of what their children are singing, otherwise they're probably not great parents. As I said before, there would be an issue if it was a public school. There's no problem at all with a privately owned company (since it's essentially a company) having religion incorporated with it. Also I can tell this is going to turn into the butt-hurt ranting by the same people that do it in every thread that even has a tiny mention of religion in it, so I'm going to avoid this thread from here on out which means I won't reply to anything posted in response to this. So sorry about that, I guess?
  4. Skull replied to baalboy5's topic in Off-Topic
    Since I wasn't serious in my last post, I will be in this one. I don't really think it's a big deal. If these kids are young enough they most likely don't know what they're singing and their parents probably take them to church anyways. If this was a public school with older children, I might see a problem, but it's a privately run daycare. The parents have the choice of sending their kids there and more than likely pay for it. It's not like at that age kids really have a choice in that matter anyways, they do whatever their parents say. There's a big difference between forcing a 4 year old to go to church and forcing a 14 year old.
  5. Skull replied to baalboy5's topic in Off-Topic
    He was always here. But don't forget, everything needs to have a creator.
  6. [cabbage], you should plant a bear trap when you want to catch anything.
  7. Skull replied to D3AD1Y's topic in Off-Topic
  8. I've go a bunch coming, I'll edit them in once they're done uploading. Edit:here we go, I think they're organized. [hide] [/hide] [hide] [/hide] [hide][/hide] [hide] [/hide] [hide][/hide] [hide] [/hide]
  9. I think I might be back to playing Runescape... :|
  10. Skull replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm still not sure how I'm going to go to the Fall of Troy show next weekend. Getting there is easy, getting back, not so much.
  11. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I was trying to see if something lacking bread could really be considered a sandwich. I read the second definition and realized that if it resembles a sandwich, it can be called a sandwich. Then I realized that they were using the word "sandwich" in the definition of sandwich. Lulz... Uh... I did this today >.> SO if you ask somerone if they want a knuckle sandwich, and your fist actually resembles a sandwich, then by definition you're actually offering them a "genuine" sandwich? :mellow:
  12. That's scary and yet moderately amusing. And yeah, I don't really see the resemblance so much between how we look now. If I had a picture from when I was about 8 or 9 you'd see it though.
  13. Now you got me curious as to what you look like :P. I've posted pictures, but here:
  14. I used to look just like him when I was a kid. Actually I was probably a lot younger than he is when I looked like that, but still. I hope he doesn't end up looking like me though :lol:
  15. Yeah, I never wear ties but I still figured it out when I was like 12 because I thought it would be worth knowing. Surprising how many guys can't though.
  16. Ok, you're only losing a half an hour of work. Please. Read. The. Thread. Seriously, this is like how everyone would come into clan chat since the skill came out and asked the same questions that were all answered in the news post. Why does no one read anymore? I promise it won't kill you.
  17. Noooo... why can't people read dammit?
  18. No, it doesn't unless you got that much in a half hour, in which case it should be easy to get again.
  19. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsgbb23z27w&feature=channel It's actually really cool. It may just be because I think Tim is pretty much the most awesome person ever though.
  20. Is this the first rollback ever? I can't say I remember any other ones. I feel bad for the guy who just got a d claw drop or something, since someone probably did. That would suck so much.
  21. My only question is will they still ban the people that really abused it on principle, or will they let is slide since they're doing a rollback?
  22. Summed up everything I thought was wrong with it, in a far more eloquent way than I could have. Nice job.
  23. Skull replied to i_love_burritos's topic in Off-Topic
    Three times a day baby. That's a lie actually. Usually 2 times. 1 if I'm late.
  24. It's not that bad, I just bind 125 arrows and replenish them every round. A fun fact, f2p players can make the arrow heads. They're called members items and have no use. It'll probably get fixed or already has been though.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.