Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. I'm pro legalization, but it's really not a big deal to me either way. If it's legalized, cool. If not, oh well.
  2. Skull replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't think there are any videos from it on youtube right now. There are a few from the show, but they're of the band that played before them which was pretty terrible. There were a bunch of guys with cameras on stage so maybe they'll put a video out or something. Anyways, it was pretty cool, Thomas just kind of talked about random stuff, I hope there is a video of it, some of the stuff he was saying was awesome and hilarious. They covered Weezer's Sweater Song which was really awesome because the whole crowd was singing along. Uhh, he told us to make a huge circle pit which sort of worked, unfortunately it was a little to big for the number of people who were actually in it. There was some decent moshing though, I'm surprised I'm not bruised after it. Some guy accidentally karate-chopped me in the throat which sucked for about a minute.
  3. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    My day started with driving back from the Fall of Troy concert. Got home at about 1:30 but I had to head back out because my friend left his headlights on in the commuter lot and his battery was dead so I had to get my cables and jump him. Got home at maybe 2ish and went to sleep for a few hours. Got up and went to school and took a nap in the middle of the gym floor. It turned out that we were having an assembly today. It was sort of about drug addiction, but was really a one man show by some guy. It was actually pretty funny, the first character he did was the most dead on stoner impression I've ever seen. He even referenced the amazingness that is Cool Ranch Doritos. I guess we have another one tomorrow about cyberbullying and "sexting". It's going to be awful. And now I'm home and my phone and internet work again.
  4. Skull replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    Fall of Troy was amazing. I really can't even describe the awesomeness. It was just completely badass.
  5. If aliens have the technology to travel to Earth, than they're a [cabbage] load more advanced than we are, unless they live in our solar system and even then they still probably would be. Because of that we can assume that their weapons tech is superior to our own. Logically when someone has superior weapons, you avoid engaging them in a conflict unless you definitely have more resources at your disposal. That would mean that anything other than attempting peaceful coexistence would be suicide.
  6. Skull replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, not giving enough advance warning was a bad idea. I'm probably still going though, I think.
  7. Skull replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    Double post for great success. Or a bump. Anyways, Fall of Troy concert tomorrow. I still haven't told my mom about it. It'll take some convincing and possibly lying to get her to let me go.
  8. Don't for get all the un counted posts Way too much effort.
  9. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm not going to mine. But I'm only a junior so it's not really the same as skipping your senior prom.
  10. If you pretend that posts are stocks in Tip.it, each post would be worth about 4.5 cents assuming I did my math right, which I probably didn't. That makes nadril worth $993.75. I would be worth $147.59. Pretty interesting. Of course that's not how it works and isn't really an accurate value of the site, but still.
  11. You spelled rogue as rouge. It's hard to take a topic seriously with an amusing mistake like that. It's also not exactly new news, Kim Jong-Il has been a crazy mother [bleep]er for a long time. Ok I made a spelling mistake, if i knew how to fix it i would. I think you just edit your first post. I'm not positive that's how you do it anymore, but I'd imagine it's still that way.
  12. I'm a 17 year old American which would make it less fun and more difficult for me to get there. The fact that I no longer play Runescape would make going a bit pointless as well, so I obviously won't be going. That being said it seems like a great idea and could be lots of fun if it's your kind of thing. Sort of like BlizzCon but possibly even nerdier.
  13. You spelled rogue as rouge. It's hard to take a topic seriously with an amusing mistake like that. It's also not exactly new news, Kim Jong-Il has been a crazy mother [bleep]er for a long time.
  14. Have you ever reached that floor before? I can't access new floors until I've completed the one below it at least once so I assumed that was how it was supposed to be.
  15. You have to have reached that floor once before you can select it there. If you've never gone to that level you'll have to complete the one below it before you can.
  16. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Oh, that. I think it was the way I hit it bending my wrist back since I half missed. The impact didn't hurt at all.
  17. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You'd be surprised. I may be from the internet but I can punch pretty hard. :lol: I also don't actually know where the ball went to be honest, it could have hit the ceiling for all I know. I just figured presenting a positive and a negative would help make my story better.
  18. Clearly you don't :P
  19. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I didn't say I do nothing, just the majority of my time is spent on TIF. I should have probably said alone time or something instead of free time. Oh yeah, I was playing volleyball in gym class this morning and being the genius I am I decided I would return the serve by punching the ball. Upside, it was a great return. Downside, it felt like I shattered every bone in my wrist and hand. I can move it pretty well now though so it's unlikely that I really damaged anything.
  20. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    ....In the movie theaters?! With another man? Did you get caught?!?!?! WOMAN! >.< Bit defensive are we? :wink: Why am I still awake?
  21. I lied in my last post. Runescape still sucks. Welcome to Tif everyone who's new though.
  22. Skull replied to deathdrow's topic in Off-Topic
    I think I still have a bottle of that somewhere. It's not big here as far as I know so I don't think anyone would buy it off me. Plus it's almost 3 years old. I don't know if that effects anything or not though.
  23. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    As of today I'm down to my last $10. Which isn't good. At all. I have to hold out on that until July when I can get a job. I may have to make some money doing side jobs, since I can't last that long on $10.
  24. Haha, i do both these. Also checking behind the shower curtain whenever i go into the bathroom. It's nice to be paranoid. I do the shower curtain thing too! I stand in front of the shower, take a deep breath...Then I rip open the curtains as fast as I can and prepare to scream at the sight of a monster or a grudge-like creature standing in the shower. When I wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, I'm too scared to flush the toilet... (I end up flushing it anyways because that's gross.) I also can't bare to look in mirrors or outside windows in case I see something looking back at me. Then when I get to my dark hallway, I sprint to my room where I hide under my covers. I've recently gotten into the habit of hiding every inch of my body underneath my blankets because exposing even a finger or my face would mean that monsters would get me D: That's amusing yet extremely cute. -- I had a huge fear of vampires when I was about 8 years old and to prevent them from biting me in my sleep I would wrap a blanket around my neck. Probably lasted for about a year. Uhh, I pretend to be a lot cooler in real life than I actually am. I'm extremely mysterious about what I do in my free time, so people think I actually do cool [cabbage] when I actually just lurk TIF.
  25. Skull replied to deathdrow's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, you want someone to sit you while you trip, just to be sure that you're safe. You should be fine taking 1g though, that's a pretty low dosage I think. I've never actually taken shrooms, but I had a conversation with a "friend" of mine who has about it yesterday.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.