Everything posted by Skull
-
A contest for all to enjoy! Winners Announced Pg 9
I honestly only read the quick overview. Oh well. I would have given up halfway through anyways :lol:
- Today...
-
A contest for all to enjoy! Winners Announced Pg 9
Actually just found a really easy method. I may still do it.
-
A contest for all to enjoy! Winners Announced Pg 9
So I'm guessing the ~1 hour I spent looking for these was a waste... Cool. :|
-
A contest for all to enjoy! Winners Announced Pg 9
you *are* noting the url of the posts/threads right? you need that to win too (as well as the awesome image you're going to make) *shotgun -> face* As of today I learned just how terrible the search function is.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
http://www.myspace.com/iburiedthesky Local metal band. I think they're pretty good.
-
Pet shop charged for selling goldfish to 14-year old boy
Don't forget pounds/shelters.
-
Pet shop charged for selling goldfish to 14-year old boy
I don't understand the law at all. You can buy small goldfish for a quarter here and then feed them to whatever pet you have that eats goldfish (turtle). Anything other than a fish, sure. C'mon. On a somewhat related note, I'm not allowed to even come in contact with a dog at a pet store because I'm under 18, but I can get a job at that pet store and my job would be to take care of them. That's stupid in my opinion.
-
The Earth is FLAT!!
Or you could be mentally unstable and confined within the padded walls of an asylum cell. What is real and unreal is inconsequential. Reality is only what you make it. It was either the above or a bad Matrix reference. I think I chose the lesser of two evils.
-
The Earth is FLAT!!
I believe it's a dodecahedron.
-
The Earth is FLAT!!
Awesome. I'm convinced.
-
Literature
I didn't enjoy Speaker as much as the other books in the series if I remember correctly. It was either that or Xenocide. Edit: I don't think I read Xenocide actually. I just looked at the Wikipedia page and the plot doesn't seem familiar to me at all.
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
Or, you know, he could have had a party with his friends and his family separately. I wouldn't have my family at a party with my friends.
- Today...
-
April Fool's Day
I've never been good at pranks, so I don't bother. I look forward to seeing what some people do though.
-
Accused Game Cheater gets Knife Through Head and Lives
I thought of another question. Why the head? I assume by the fact that he went for the head he was trying to kill him, so why not just go for the throat?
- Today...
- Today...
-
Operation Internet Freedom
Failed attempt at censoring the /b/ garbage. Anyways, interesting but enough so that I'm going to do anything.
- Today...
- Today...
-
Wayne's gone, who will take over mainstream rap?
I'm really looking forward to the Damian Marley and Nas collaboration, however I really don't venture into the realm of mainstream rap too often. A return to form for Eminem would be nice though, I didn't think Relapse was too bad but it wasn't quite up to par. I can honestly say I was never very fond of Wayne though. I don't hate his music, but I don't really like it either.
-
POLL: How did you first discover Tip.It?
A guy I knew in real life told me to go to it. I'm pretty sure I was bugging him for quest help and he was getting annoyed. I think it was about mid 2005 or so.
- Real life pictures - 3
-
Today...
Pics or it didn't happen I'm looking at you condescendingly :lol: It didn't really work because I was laughing. Holy crap, you look just like someone I know lol. Haha that's cool. If you're from Belgium it couldn't be me though. It's surprising how there are lots of similar looking people around the world.