Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. My friends drink in school sometimes. I think it's ridiculous, but they don't get caught so whatever.
  2. Skull replied to deathdrow's topic in Off-Topic
    Just click show all at the bottom of the list and you'll be able to see all of them.
  3. Skull replied to PoorLepRecon's topic in Off-Topic
    I've beat Bugsy three times now and my game has crashed and put me back before I enter slowpoke well. >.> Oh well, I'm using an illegal copy, I can't complain.
  4. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Just read the comic Kick [wagon]. First comic I've ever really liked although it was a little bit too short for my tastes.
  5. Skull replied to deathdrow's topic in Off-Topic
    Aren't you only like 14? ...so young He must of saved his lunch money for days. :mrgreen: Seriously though, how much would a bag of weed cost? 'Bout $8-12 a g depending on what you're getting and how many people had it before it got to you. Drugs are bad kids. Srsly.
  6. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    They're playing nice now. Or trying to at least. I wouldn't worry too much about them being too harsh.
  7. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    He got banned a while back, it should be up in a few days, I think. Anyways SAT's sucked. Easy, but horrible.
  8. Skull replied to PoorLepRecon's topic in Off-Topic
    You have to use WinDs Pro along with No$zoomer and no$gba and have GBA BIOS as your startup point. Well, maybe you don't have to have all that but that's the only way I could get it to work. It took a while to figure out but once I had WinDs Pro, it went pretty smoothly.
  9. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I have SAT's in the morning. I'm a bit nervous since the test is pretty important to me getting into a decent college.
  10. Skull replied to PoorLepRecon's topic in Off-Topic
    I can confirm that it has. Not to surprising to be honest. If I like it enough I may go out and purchase it along with a DS. Edit: I can also confirm it's damn near impossible to get to work.
  11. F.C.P.S.I.T.S.G.E.P.G.E.P.G.E.P. - The Fall of Troy I think I like the remix a bit better but it's not a bad song.
  12. I am, not that I would be participating in the xp weekend anyways.
  13. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Congrats dude.
  14. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Hey guys did you know 4chan is a secret site?
  15. Skull replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah I wouldn't expect a video from me. Maybe one of the guys I'm going with will vid instead of moshing.
  16. Oh [cabbage] that's trippy. I love the color use, it works surprisingly well.
  17. Skull replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    Of course I will. The place is tiny though. I've never been before, but that's what my friends told me.
  18. Skull replied to 3PointMan's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, when I went bowling last friday there were people doing that. Granted they were about 8 beers in.
  19. Skull replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, it's a lot easier to get to a venue 40 minutes away on a Sunday than one 4 hours away on a weekday.
  20. Skull replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    I'll... video it for you guys? The tickets were cheap, like $17. My friend is buying them.
  21. I got it. Not sure if it's a good thing that I did though.
  22. Skull replied to happy123's topic in Off-Topic
    The Fall of Troy. April 25. Last show ever. =P~
  23. I've listened through The Sufferer and the Witness in it's entirety about 100 times since I got my laptop a little over a year ago. And before that it was basically all I listened to for about 3 or 4 years. I also have about 80 or so listens to all their other albums, minus Appeal since I don't love all the songs on that album like I do their other ones. So yeah, I know where you're coming from. I don't have the notes memorized since I don't really do the music stuff though.
  24. Honestly, when you're 60 you're probably going to look like [cabbage] even without the tattoos so might as well get them.
  25. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    We had one of those back in the day. I've been using a computer since I was about 3 and I grew up on DOS, so needless to say I was very bored the whole time. Also, Jaerk is from the US.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.