Everything posted by Skull
-
If Woodstock were to happen today....
I think a band like RHCP might fit into something like Woodstock. Fogerty and Santana would be good like alg said, since they were there for the original one. Most of the bands that you guys listed definitely would be out of place there in my opinion.
-
Sexting: Your Views?
I have no opinion on it other than it is the most idiotic term I've ever heard. No one actually calls it sexting outside of the media.
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
If you just enjoy stealing, steal from your friends and then give it back when they notice. Or if they don't notice, give it back when they try to leave or something. That's better because your friends won't sue you and it will get progressively more difficult because they'll be expecting it. Then once you've mastered the art of theft, contact me and we'll set up a team of eleven specialists and rob a casino. :unsure:
- Bullied into suicide
-
Acne
My acne came when I was about 11, got bad when I was around 13 or 14 and since then has gotten a lot better.
-
Tip it Forums on Facebook
I won't be joining, but I'll be sure to stalk everyone who does :twisted: Kidding of course, but I feel that TIF is already like facebook for me, only with my internet acquaintances as opposed to the real life ones.
- Today...
-
Bullied into suicide
Or just karate chop the next guy who makes fun of you in the throat. Hey, it worked for me.
- Today...
-
Coldest Winter Ever?
I was thinking it hasn't been a bad winter. It's been hovering around freezing mostly which is about normal for January here.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Skeletondanse - Strung Out
- Today...
-
POLL: What is your total skill level in-game?
16-something
-
The last thing you wish you didn't eat.
I've been kind of sick for the past few days, so trying to finish the burger I had fro dinner last night wasn't a good idea. I didn't puke but I felt pretty sick after.
- Today...
-
The way of being human
Evolution doesn't have a goal, it's a process, not a person. And it's not really illogical.
-
The way of being human
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba2h9tqNYAo Another video related to intelligent design. I didn't watch the one warri0r linked to so it may be a bit redundant, but whatever. Edit: Maybe I went on a far more atheist side of the debate. Still valid though. --------------------- How did this thread break down into intelligent design vs evolution again anyways?
- Today...
-
Apologies...
I believe most of the Anti-Americanism that is prevalent throughout middle eastern countries is because of America trying to "police the world" and not because of an extremist interpretation of the Islamic religion. That's all from how I've interpreted it, I don't have any real knowledge on the subject.
-
Haiti Earthquake
I'm sure at more than 80% of us could find Haiti on a map. Maybe it's true for the general population though, who knows. And I also agree with Kreig, which is strange since I seem to remember disagreeing with him on most things.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
At The Drive In - Arcarsenal
- Today...
-
Most Inventive RuneScape Name?
Over 3 year's dead buddy ;)
- Today...
- Today...