Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. If I knew you in real life and you said that to me I would pound your face in the next time I saw you. And I consider myself to be a pacifist.
  2. Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.
  3. He was actually saying bonito I think.
  4. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah I guess that was trig I was talking about. I took geometry three years ago, I don't actually remember it :lol: I still maintain that geometry isn't all that useful in a real world situation. Although I don't really know, I just go to school then sit on my [wagon] in front of a computer all day.
  5. I thought he was singing about burritos.
  6. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I liked geometry, algebra wasn't bad either except my teacher was a [bleep], so it kinda sucked because of that. Geometry is less useful in my opinion though since there's really no reason to use geometry to find angles or lengths of an unknown side, you would just measure them instead. I'm sure there's some application for it but not one I know of. And I basically grew up on root beer since it usually isn't caffeinated so I was allowed to drink it when I was still young. Caffeine tires me out instead of making me hyper anyways. Not sure why, but if I drink coffee it makes me pretty much fall asleep.
  7. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Chugging contests are one of the few things I'm actually good at. I haven't done one in a long time, but I'm undefeated in all of the ones I participated in. I admittedly suck at shotgunning, although I've only tried it a few times. And I agree, Chemistry is better than biology.
  8. That's actually a pretty cool idea. Assuming it's something that can be used in free worlds, I'll have to check it out.
  9. I always hopped. Mostly because I don't like other people.
  10. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Root Beer and Beer don't taste alike at all. Finished all my finals today, they weren't bad. Next semester I have gym, Spanish, Us History and Pre-calc so it should be easy except for pre-calc.
  11. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Apparently also on knowyourmeme.
  12. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense. There is a point where having extensive knowledge of everything on Encyclopedia Dramatica will stop being useful. I'm yet to reach that point.
  13. http://www.revolucian.com/RevoLucian-BaleOut.mp3
  14. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    Should have picked me. 'Should' has to be the weirdest word ever. Srsly.
  15. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Two finals down, two to go.
  16. I personally love being called an obese warmonger.
  17. Wednesday is kilt day. Actually only one person wears a kilt, but still.
  18. Skull replied to das's topic in Off-Topic
    My friends and I are looking into seeing it after finals, I'm kind of mad that I watched a review of it before hand since I wasn't expecting to see it, but all that really got spoiled for me was what the Book of Eli was and a bit of the plot.
  19. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I had a sandwich and delicious lemonade for lunch today. Right now it's just about the worst weather it could possibly be, 35F, and raining. All the snow is turning to slush and it's just generally depressing weather. Other than that I've just listened to music pretty much the whole day. I have to go back to school tomorrow which sucks, then Thursday and Friday I have finals, which sucks even more.
  20. Oh yeah, that's why the forums are so slow today, school. Yeah, I have the day off.
  21. Misery Business - Paramore I should probably be embarrassed by the fact that I love this song.
  22. Skull replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    Male prostitute! That was choice number two.
  23. Skull replied to l0rd's topic in Off-Topic
    What ever gets me paid. I'll worry about it when I'm older.
  24. Just edit your post and stick the 't' in there, it's not too hard. The drawing looks good to me so far, the left leg (character's right leg) looks like it's bent strangely though. I've never had a great sense of anatomy though.
  25. The light source on the new one is inconsistent; the glove/hand and bow are shaded like the light source is off to the right, yet the arrow, tree and arm are shaded as if the light is coming from the right. Other than that, the shading is good, you're still shading in a linear way instead of taking the shape of the actual object into account. You should think about trying to add some depth to the landscape. The only time the horizon will be straight across is if you're looking across a large body of water, so try adding some small hills and dips in the earth. Good progress, keep trying.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.