Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. You've gotten a LOT better, at least in this style. The baby/hatchling is a little strange in some parts anatomically (of course there is nothing real to compare it to so it could be fine) but the adult looks pretty good to me.
  2. Just because Phil says it doesn't mean you need to make a thread on it. Just sayin'.
  3. I'm pro choice but if it were me in the situation I would be against the abortion. But being the guy I don't get nearly as much say.
  4. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Had a snow day, so I spent it finishing up Half Life 2 episode 1 and starting episode 2.
  5. I wouldn't worry about it too much. I go by my nickname far more often than my real name at school. Maybe 2 people call me by my first name regularly. At least 3 teachers use my nickname only as well. I've gotten really used to it though since it's been like that for about 6 or 7 years now.
  6. Oh yay, infect random strangers with the HIV virus. But to be honest, I was thinking about why he didn't do that instead of infecting his wife with HIV. And then I thought.. maybe it's not just about sex. *sigh* But no one else is going to listen I guess. Nope, It's going to be a 5 page thread on how terrible of a person he is and then we'll all forget about it, same with everything else in life.
  7. He had AIDS, and injected her with his blood I believe.
  8. I almost had to get into a fight today. Pretty awesome that it didn't come to that though. Ok, I've got nothing.
  9. Master Bates? I'm sorry, I'll go now.
  10. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    Cooking up the ham and swiss ring I mentioned earlier in the thread. It's so good, I can't wait.
  11. P.O.S. - Let it Rattle
  12. Is this the hit on internet girls thread? 'Cause if it is, I'll totally join in on that.
  13. Nevermind, not worth it.
  14. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    Protip: mustaches generally look creepy. Edit: somehow missed this entire page. Doom already recommended it to you.
  15. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    You don't have computers? Well, most of our classes have like 3, but some rooms like business or engineering rooms are set up like that.
  16. I'd definitely suggest putting a song by P.O.S. on there. He's not really well known, but he has some great songs. [hide] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JHbUuWzVNE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMqcoyWV2vM&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34vtNCxwTcc&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAyDuo3aDPs [/hide]
  17. He fell from the bottom/a low floor? If that's right I pass.
  18. Yeah, most kids aren't willing to tell the truth about stuff like that, even for surveys. All it proves is that kids are more afraid of getting in trouble for what they think. Either that or the rest of the world totally contradicts what the people I know actually think.
  19. P.O.S. - Kidney Theif I need to check out more of his work. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3omno__k0vY
  20. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in General Discussion
    Thought you were in OT? I almost did the same thing earlier today.
  21. Hell, I live in a state with a ton of snow and ice, and a few year round ice rinks and I've only skated a handful of times. I haven't been since I was about 8 and I'm from New England too, albeit a more southern state.
  22. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    It's down to my shoulders in the back, so I'd say it is. And the hair styles are different, mine is kind of straight down all around while you part yours to the side (or at least I think you do. And Jaerk, if I go for a buzz cut I'll see if I can't keep it as a sideways mohawk for a day.
  23. Skull replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    I'd drive 7 hours to ski in the alps without a doubt. It's about 4 hours from where I live to the mountain I usually ski, but my grandparents house is only about an hour away so we stay there. I'm hoping to go skiing during my break in December. Screw christmas, I want to ski.
  24. I think he lived in Costa Rica his whole life or something.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.