Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Impressive, I've never been one for taking long pisses. I just go all the time. And being drunk really only guarantees that you miss. :lol:
  2. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Eww. Go to sleep. You'll make it as long as you stay standing. Sit down for more than a few minutes and you'll probably fall asleep. Staying up that long isn't a good idea though. But it can be pretty funny.
  3. http://forum.tip.it/topic/192134-i-want-a-girlfriend-and-other-such-relationship-advice/page__st__5060
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N5T2i5dQX4
  5. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Awesome stuff, right?
  6. I hate that this thread got moved to this forum, I forgot about it. I might post up a short plan as well as write up a supply list tomorrow, but I'm too tired to do so now.
  7. It was all I cared about for a few months, I followed it casually for a little while after that, then I quit and don't really care at all.
  8. Being a soldier doesn't automatically make someone a hero, however it is a catalyst for heroic deeds which is likely why we associate heroism with soldiers.
  9. What the hell, I'll throw my name in. I actually enjoy Runescape when I'm a member. Great idea by the way, I might have to set up a contest of some sort with membership as a prize in the future.
  10. You're welcome.
  11. The gallery is for artwork, you're looking for this thread.
  12. [hide] [/hide]
  13. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Just watched Shaun of the Dead for the first time. It was good, but I heard it was more of a comedy than it seemed to be. I also watched about 2 hours of parkour/freerunning videos on youtube and decided that I need to try it out. Of course I've done the same thing at least two other times in the past and never followed through with it. It's really cool looking though. Other than that I had an uneventful day. Got around 11 hours of sleep last night so I made up for a bit of the sleep I missed from earlier.
  14. I don't seed as well as I should. I usually leech in about a 2:1 ratio.
  15. P.O.S. - P.O.S. Is Ruining My Life I've been listening to it on repeat for more than an hour now and just realized that I was.
  16. Never happened to me. Probably because I eat and piss more often than once every 6 hours.
  17. Err, I thought mining had always been one-click since RS2. I know that in the original RS you had to click each swing. I could be wrong. SInce the pickaxe update in rsc you never ha to click more then 1 time on a rock, unless you had a bronze pickaxe in rsc? But i think he means the concentrated gold and coal in that new dungeon. He does, he's done nothing but whine about it.
  18. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Sorry, there's about 3 months worth of back story I'd have to tell for it to make sense and even then it probably wouldn't seem at all logical. If I can think of a condensed way of explaining I'll do so I guess.
  19. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I've been worried about some stupid stuff, I was basically interrogated by the police, my best friend's beat up badly enough that he can't see out of one of his eyes and I almost ended up getting jumped by about 15 guys. It's all resolved now though, at least for now. If that's incoherent I'm sorry.
  20. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    I honestly think you kinda look like a bad [wagon]. I don't know why, just something about your face.
  21. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I don't even want to ask. ---- I've had a rough past few days, I wish I had a camera that could take better pictures than my webcam so you could see how bloodshot my eyes are from getting about 6 hours of sleep over 4 days. It's pretty funny actually.
  22. Skull replied to Pinkbullet3's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm thinking I'm going to move between the northern and southern hemisphere every 6 months so I can have two summers. Good plan, right? :lol:
  23. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I just realized that the 7th was my third year being registered on tif. 3 years already? Damn.
  24. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Should have got her number. Just for lols.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.