Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. skull wmblwm Damn, I guess I don't know where the 'e' is.
  2. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    I'd say he's lucky; I'll probably look like I'm 50 when I'm 35.
  3. Big difference between Australian and Canadian climate as well.
  4. Goodbye - P.O.S.
  5. Yay on the list! Now if only I actually cared. I hope the guy can actually do it, it'd be bawsy.
  6. Well THERE'S your problem. I don't like most cake either and I'm... Damn, I think that is the problem.
  7. I've personally spent about $100 or so. I probably have about $1000 of gaming stuff.
  8. Skull replied to imbackstinkers's topic in Off-Topic
    I have it pretty bad, it's gotten better from when I was like 13 or 14 though. I get it around the jaw/neck area and on my forehead mostly but I think a lot of it is due to my hair/facial hair. I also break out when I shave so I hate doing that. It used to bother me a lot but now I don't care all that much. Oh and I take minocycline (I think, I doubt that's spelled right too) and have some topical [cabbage]. Both prescription.
  9. Arcarsenal - At the Drive In
  10. Skull replied to Gandorf61's topic in Off-Topic
    It's only 11pm Christmas eve but I got a nice sweatshirt :grin:
  11. I don't think I do. I might though, who knows.
  12. Argh, anything I do will pale in comparison due to my lack of an awesome accent. New Zealand is beautiful though.
  13. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfan5MacmsI
  14. I have too decide what ridiculous feat I'll attempt for you guys. Gallon challenge maybe. I get the feeling no one wants to watch me puke though :?
  15. Edit: Ninja'd. Haven't opened gimp in like 2 years on this computer though so it took a while.
  16. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    At least you live in Texas, imagine how hard it is to get good mexican food up in New England. Anyways, baked some cookies today. And of course when I say I baked cookies I really mean I screw up the cookie making process while my mom and sister did the majority of the baking. I'll make up for it by doing the majority of the consuming though.
  17. I don't even know what to say to that.
  18. I didn't realize that was that unusual.
  19. I've decided that I don't need a plan. Reading this thread will lead me to suicide long before the zombies could get me.
  20. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I've heard being a dj brings in pretty good money and is a fun job, but takes a lot of start up money. Edited because I can't read.
  21. Now I remember what was wrong with this thread; you're all idiots.
  22. Now go watch Reservoir Dogs.
  23. General rule for your weapons would be if it can't kill a human outright, it's worthless against zombies. For example if I put the airgun to the back of your head and unleashed, would it kill you? No. Your head would hurt but you would live. Anyways I think I might scribble down a list of equipment that would be useful to have if you had transport (motor vehicle of some sort), time to prepare and get away, and a list of the first things you should grab for if you're in immediate danger just to use as a reference. What do you guys think is the most weight that an average person could carry for days on little rest?
  24. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    I've officially become a mac and cheese addict. Preparing me for college life I guess.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.