School

Pinkbullet3

• Replies 762
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starts August 25th for me. Looking forward to it, but not so much at the same time.

I've became a better reader and writer over the summer, so I'll probably be changed in that regard. Otherwise, everything is the same. Oh, and cross country, doing that this year, which I have never done before.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Oh, and cross country, doing that this year, which I have never done before.

Ooo, that's fun. I've done it since 7th grade and practices/meets are grueling at times (especially at the beginning of the season, of course), but at least you know you're in shape come wintertime.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Eh... I really want school to start, but still yet Im taking another step foward in my life. Ill be a college freshmen, so yeah kinda weird.

I start on Aug 17th, but I start band camp (Yes I'm a band geek/nerd :twss:) on the 8th. So im very very excited about this :thumbsup:

If anyone wants to know, Ill be going to Concord University in Athens West Virginia, about 25 minutes from were I live.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

My classes start September 24th! :thumbsup: I do move in like a week before then though :P I'm really looking forward to it, since I'm starting Uni :P I'm hoping to double major in Studio Art and Creative Writing. I am declared pre-Art right now but I won't be able to declare Creative Writing until I take a few introductory creative writing classes first.. and those were full :P So maybe next quarter..

Summer is always fun and I'm not in a hurry for it to end, but I am looking forward to Uni. I'm so glad to be out of high school :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

School starts September 8th for me. I'm really stoked. I'd say I've matured a little, gained a lot of confidence, and learned a bit of Italian. Not much, but I'm proud of what I've done so far. I've also slightly changed my wardrobe; instead of wearing Pacsun's most expensive clothes, now I wear Armani Exchange's cheapest. Same price, except now I look like some rich punk rather than a skater :P .

I'm looking forward to meeting new friends especially. This year I'm taking three classes I'm actually excited to take - Music Theory, Computer Graphics, and Multimedia (html and video editing). It'll be neat to meet some people that share the same interest as me (all of the other years my electives were just filler). I'm also hoping to get a few gigs with my band this year. Oh, and I'm going to be a junior.

I think it's going to be an awesome year.

wl7w9j.png

Well I go to a really really small private school. By that I mean Im in a class of 2, just this one girl and me. This is gonna be my junior year I guess Im kinda looking forward to it, my girlfriend goes to the same school as I do and dont get to see her that much during the summer so pretty excited Ill get to start seeing her again on a regular basis. oh yea it starts aug 27 only 3 weeks left

ndn3master.png

August 10th here, so I have a whole 3 days of freedom left. One of which I work.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I start the 24th. Supposed to go to registration pretty soon I guess. They still haven't mailed anything. Gonna be a sophomore. Probably gonna suck, since I hate my school, but I chose some good classes.

I am kind of excited, though. I'll be working, so I'll have money, and I'm really a very different person. I plan on doing a lot more this year. I didn't do nearly as much my freshman year, and stuck to a small group of friends. I plan on changing that a whole [bleep]ing lot this time.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I don't know what you guys are on about having to register each year. Maybe it's just because I've had to fill out a transfer request during the previous school year because the school I go to isn't technically the one I'm supposed to, but I went for the specialty program and stayed for the ROTC. Speaking of which, I've got a two week ROTC training time right before school starts. 1st week is Officer training, 2nd is training the brand-spanking-new freshman for their first year. Senior year, too.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Going to be a freshman this year.

Starting the 2nd of September.

I'm looking forward to High school, but I really do have to buckle down this year. So I'm glad I'm not into Runescape anymore.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

My school starts August 18th. I'm happy to go back, see the friends I haven't seen over the summer.

The only problem is that a neighboring school closed, and my school is getting some of the kids, so its gonna be Super-Crowded.

I'm not sure what elective classes i'll take this year, Orchestra, for sure. Other one... The school decides it randomly :roll: (they want us to see what we like, Which makes no sense... Last year I got stuck choir, which I know I hate)

But still, I recruited a few more people to compete in the science bowl, so it's gonna be a fun year :)

I'm going into 8th grade, Btw.

4rvq0m.jpg

^Hawt new Siggy^ Made by yours truly.

Yeah, Spanish class is where everything funny happens.

Click To see my Origami gallery!

[hide=Important drops]Important drops..... Bandos Tassets x2

Dragon medium helm x 1

Dragon pickaxe x 1 (6m)

Verac's Brassard x 1

Veracs's Helm x 2

Verac's Skirt x 1

Guthan's Helm x 2

Guthan's spear x 1

Karil's Leatherskirt x 1

Karil's C'bow x 1

Dharok's Helm x 1 (4.6m)[/hide]

Starts August 25th for me. Looking forward to it, but not so much at the same time.

I've became a better reader and writer over the summer, so I'll probably be changed in that regard. Otherwise, everything is the same. Oh, and cross country, doing that this year, which I have never done before.

Hey you start on my birthday. I start Monday. :ohnoes:

School starts sometime in the end-of-August range, though not sure when. Not a whole lot I'm looking forward to this year, however, it being the third new school I've been to.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

I have no clue when I start, I just know it's about a month from now.

I'm going to be a sophomore, not too excited but also not too bummed out. (I know I will be when the day comes though...)

Because I'm doing all honors, take Latin, and have a math class one year ahead of what I should be in, my schedule got [bleep]ed up when I was signing up for classes in June. In addition to those though, I would need another class, to fulfill our blocks requirement. I had a list of 6-7 classes that I wanted or would be willing to take, but alas, none of them fit. Ridiculous.

So I visited my counselor 6 times in the last 3 days of school, finally decided on taking drafting. I'll be in a class of mainly freshmen though, that should be interesting. Being a freshman in a class of mainly sophomores was ok, but being a sophomore in a class of mainly freshmen? Not looking forward to it, especially since I probably don't look like a sophomore. And on top of that, I don't know if I'll even like drafting. Oh well.

Otherwise, I'm fine with my classes. I have a few friends who are doing all honors too, so we'll probably be in a few classes together.

Only other thing that might be different from last year is I'll probably at least try out for a sport, though I'm not sure which yet. Leaning towards tennis at the moment, since some of my friends are probably going to try too. Oh, and not being the

youngest grade anymore...Should be interesting.

Edit: Forgot to mention...This is probably going to be the last year we're using our current building. :(

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I dont know when mine starts. But I [bleep]ing hate school.

:cry:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Mine starts in 2 weeks. This year im gonna be a more outgoing person. Me and my friends are always idiots, but now Im gonna be a funny idiot.

Im also playing baseball this year, JV and Varsity if Coach C dosnt pickup another kid. I cant wait because my girlfriend is transferring to my school :D :thumbsup: \:D/

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

This year is apparently our most important year of high school, I'm pretty much ready to actually work, even if it's pointless, and stupid. I know I have to. I'm going to be in more challenging(hopefully) classes this year, I'm in the highest science, and second highest maths course. I would have gotten into the highest math course, but I didn't work for two of the terms, so I'm only in the second highest.

I'm relatively excited for school to start, I miss school, in certain senses, I don't however miss all the [bleep]ing [wagon] I go to school with. Registration is on the 22nd, and we start on the 31st. Unfortunately, we're apparently going to be stuck at the junior campus for the first two months of school, because the expansion on the school is still being worked on, and we can't go in the school. Because of this we're going to have like 3500-4000 kids stuck in a school meant for 1400 kids. :wall:

OH! and I'm a junior. this year.

Oh, and cross country, doing that this year, which I have never done before.

I'll be doing cross country for the first time as well. It's my senior year too... :lol:

I have 3 AP classes lined up this year.

AP Chemistry

AP European History

AP English Language

One Dual Credit Class

Spanish IV

Other Classes

Chemistry 2

Math Analysis

Civil Engineering and Architecture

Psychology ( easy class :thumbsup: )

I am looking forward to CEaA, APEH, and APC. Science, Engineering, and History are my strongest subjects. Spanish is going to be a pain, but I get college credit so it's worth it.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Monday, August 10th. And to be honest, looking forward to it.

Last year was horrible, and all the stuff that happened I kinda fell into some sort of depression. I was always pissed/sad about something. So over the summer I did absolutely nothing and I feel great. I can't wait to go back and finally see other people than my parents and sister. -.- Really gets lonely and boring after 2 months of TF2 and TV.

And it's Senior Year. Christ, my last year of school already here. It's the first time of my life that I actually feel old. I look at these kids in commercials and shows, and I always thought "They're like a few years younger than me". But most haven't started high school. They're kids! :lol:

Not to say I'm still not a kid, I still got a long ways to go...but damn, how fast these last three years went.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Well I go to a really really small private school. By that I mean Im in a class of 2, just this one girl and me. This is gonna be my junior year I guess Im kinda looking forward to it, my girlfriend goes to the same school as I do and dont get to see her that much during the summer so pretty excited Ill get to start seeing her again on a regular basis. oh yea it starts aug 27 only 3 weeks left

You're lucky. I kind of enjoy school because it gives me something to do, but I hate large crowds of people.

I start August 19. Senior year.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Yeah, I have some friends and some family that go to tiny school. A couple of my cousins on one branch go to a K-12 school with a total size of 41 students. I can't even imagine that. I have almost 600 kids in my grade alone, about 2200 in the school.

Oh, and next year starts off-campus lunch. And it starts my life sucking because I'll pretty much be the last kid in school to start driving (I can't get my license until my first week of school as a junior). At least my house isn't far, so maybe I can persuade people to go there to eat. If not, I get to fight another 1500 kids going to the three restaurants close to school. Oh, and we have forty-minute lunches. And very limited parking.

[bleep]ing stupid if you ask me.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream