Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Skully's topic in Off-Topic
    Nice. :thumbup:
  2. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Who, me? Pfft I don't even have my Intermediate.... Plus I'd take a jeep. :thumbup: And it was just a picture of her face :^_^: I'm sure he means Abc.
  3. No. The idea is that so many people do it that they can't arrest everyone so they'll just let it slide or something. I don't really think that's a good reason but whatever.
  4. Yeah, you look 13 instead of 10 now :lol:
  5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sro-6b0qErA&feature=related Absolutely amazing. I would kill to be at a show like that.
  6. Happy four twenty to you too good sir. Have fun.
  7. Once, until this damn new skill came out. But I'm bored of it again so I think it doesn't really count if I came back to try out a new skill. So basically once, and it still stands aside from the occasional log on.
  8. Skull replied to Scorcheddd's topic in Off-Topic
    I just realized what a horrible person I am. (Blue jeans, black t-shirt & a brown zipper hoodie) I'm guilty of that on occasion.
  9. Skull replied to deathdrow's topic in Off-Topic
    Happy twentieth day of the fourth month you crazy kids.
  10. Are you the girl or the guy? I'm thinking girl, but I associate the forum account with your brother (assuming you aren't him) but I think you shared it. That was unnecessarily confusing. I also hope I'm thinking of the right person. That would be awkward otherwise.
  11. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Nah, if you were high you would have taken out some goldfish and made them swim through the air while laughing uncontrollably :lol:
  12. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Got a new phone, I have no contacts anymore though. Time to go steal some from facebook.
  13. Skull replied to deathdrow's topic in Off-Topic
    In less than a week you'll want to do it again. That's how it works.
  14. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I forgot to mention, I haven't shaved in like a week, so my face is quite hairy. That's what happens when you have a week off from school. Not sure why this is important or even relevant to the today thread since I don't plan on shaving today. But hey, why not.
  15. Skull replied to Scorcheddd's topic in Off-Topic
    Which is ridiculous because he's like 16.
  16. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    My phone broke :( I think it might have gotten washed. It's currently sitting in a bag of rice, but I'm not optimistic about the outcome. At least I can get a new phone every two years and I've had it for longer than that. Other than that, nothing worth mentioning has happened today.
  17. Dual wielding is never a solution to anything. This is real life not a video game. On that note too, having a secondary weapon isn't like a video game, you can't just go from shooting your rifle to shotgunning someone in a few seconds. But if you're in a situation where you have two weapons and ammo for both available, you're probably in pretty good shape, provided you know how to use and maintain the weapons.
  18. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I still don't have my drivers licence. Oh well, it's my fault that I don't.
  19. I've heard worse.
  20. Seriously guys, it's been 3 [bleep]ing pages already. Just drop it and get back on topic. Pm each other if you must.
  21. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    ಠ_ರೃ That's not cool. You know it's true though. In an endearing way. I love the song in your sig.
  22. Skull replied to Scorcheddd's topic in Off-Topic
    All you could ever need.
  23. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Crazy Aussies...
  24. Skull replied to a post in a topic in Off-Topic
    [cabbage], there's a lot of cool stuff. I remember a time when everyone had their pokemon cards with them, where ever they went. Going over my friends house and playing on his N64, since I didn't have one. Playing games like the original Prince of Persia, Catacomb: Abyss, Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow. Watching Batman movies (you know, the really bad ones from the 90's) and thinking they were the most amazing things ever. Wearing a backwards hat all the time because I thought it meant I was cool. Watching Doug. I loved that show. There's other cool stuff I can't think of I'm sure.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.