How often have you attempted to quit Runescape?

The_Fray

So how many times have you quit the game? I personally thought about quitting for months before finally making the decision and I quit for nearly a year before returning back to the game. Many of us have quit the game only to return. :wink:

So my question is how many times did you quit the game, and what brought you back? If you have never quit the game, have you ever seriously thought about it?

I have quit few times. The breaks lasting from couple of months to couple of years. Mainly just because the game had become boring and uninterresting (just what can happen with any other game) Never had a problem with quitting as I've heard some people have had. The main things to drag me back to RS are the fact that no other MMORPG game feels the same and also Im pretty curiouss to try new updates. :P

Sephy.png

I have never actually attempted to quit, but recently I have found I just don't mind not going on Runescape at all. I suppose I'll only ever properly quit when I max out.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

RuneScape is a horrible addiction to have: I've tried to quit so many time, and yet I always seem to drag my sorry butt back to drown my sorrows in it's blurred pixels.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Several times. The second time, I emptied my bank and dumped it into the Falador Party Room chest because I didn't want to return. Of course, I did. Luckily I didn't have incredible fortunes built up (I probably would have returned even if it had been a christmas cracker I had dumped, it would have just made it more painful to build back up). I don't have RL issues out of it though so I don't mind returning to it once in a while anymore.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

I have never attempted to quit because I thought I played too much. I have quit several times because I had gotten bored but it wasn't like I was forcing myself to quit.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

I've never fully quit, but I have taken a month or two off a few times. There was a period there when I had nothing to do, my friends didn't want to do anything, so we kinda just stopped playing. Came back after a big update, not sure what it was and got addicted again.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Two times. I always came back though. I dont know when Ill truey quit...but when I do ill leave a little piece of me here.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I have never seriously quit or attempted to, I don't think I have ever been in that position. But I know I have taken a few long (4-6 month) breaks. I come back because sporting seasons end or something else dries up and I need a way to kill my free time.

4sDIn.png

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really "attempt" to quit. I never really play too much (started 1 and a half years ago), I just quit naturally.

The last Runescape hiatus I had was about 6 months long. And that was over half a year ago.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Normally every couple of months just came back. I only quit when I get bored and come back later.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

I've never really tried to quit. I started playing in about 04/05, but then I kinda disappeared off. It's not that I quit, I just didn't play anymore. Came back in late 08 and haven't looked back since :P (I did have to cancel members for a month though)

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Once, until this damn new skill came out. But I'm bored of it again so I think it doesn't really count if I came back to try out a new skill.

So basically once, and it still stands aside from the occasional log on.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I've thought about it a fair number of times, but friends, mini-games (activities) and "fun" kept dragging me back/changing my mind. I also don't see a clear reason to quit.

Where will your noob panda face be when I get 99 Runecrafting like we both know I will someday? :P

-Loki.

Suak.png

runes.jpg

Money-2.jpg