Your Childhood.

Guest Rob

Guest Mrmegakirby

What do you remember from your early childhood? I remember I was a slightly odd child from my behavior. I had a tiny attention span up until I was about 8 years old, and I was quite loud. I don't have too many memories from way back when - but I had a good time.

I also remember that I used to think when you broke a limb, it fell off and regrew over time, and during surgery a doctor would actually cut you in half from head to toe.

So, tipit, what about you?

I remember getting a special Barbie doll I wanted for a very long time (2 weeks!) from the "Tooth Fairy".

I also remember thinking about it a few years later when I knew the Tooth Fairy is not real, and understanding the doll was a gift from my parents. I did find it odd that I got to keep my tooth AND the doll...

Lived in a tiny [wagon] trailer house with four other people and always at least one dog. Utilities were always unreliable and everyone was constantly working, so I walked everywhere (Easy, since it was in the country).

Still happy days of my life. Hard to have an actual bad childhood.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I remember feeling artistic one day so I grabbed some spray paint from the garage and painted a masterpiece on the sidewalk/fire hydrant for the world to see for all eternity..... until my dad had to hire some guy to have it removed :(

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Adventure and imagination at the same time. Our little garden with some trees in it in our backyard was simply the Forest: cutting down vines and leaves like Indiana Jones.

Building forts out of the sofa mattresses (I think you would call 'em that). Tried doing that recently and I couldn't fit in.

Dr. McEvil! :lol: Yeah my sister and I made up a villain we used to foil the plans of.

The City. Sometimes I would imagine my house (inside and out) as a city. Bikes were used instead of cars, road layouts, and I was the mayor. Sometimes I played bad guy and tried to get away from the cops.

Mostly things I imagined up because I didn't have many friends. Was a damn shy kid back then, but a creative one.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Messing around on top of a snowy mountain in my neighbourhood during the winters. Thinking back at it now, falling from that mountain would likely have ended very badly (there were a few close calls).

I thought all couples had to have kids. As in, it was the law.

Also vaginas at the front.

2009rb9.jpg

Guest Mrmegakirby

The one thing I vividly remember was making a giant dent in my friend's metal garage door with my forehead.

I don't remember much else :???:

Coincidence, I think not.

Haha, Darkwing duck.

Those were the days though, didn't have to worry about work, money, school or life in general. Everything was just made. And for quite a while I was under the impression that girls were just funny looking boys. :?

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Somehow i still remember how i got 4th with Bowser on mario kart on N64. Was a great achievement i guess.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

[cabbage], there's a lot of cool stuff.

I remember a time when everyone had their pokemon cards with them, where ever they went.

Going over my friends house and playing on his N64, since I didn't have one.

Playing games like the original Prince of Persia, Catacomb: Abyss, Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow.

Watching Batman movies (you know, the really bad ones from the 90's) and thinking they were the most amazing things ever.

Wearing a backwards hat all the time because I thought it meant I was cool.

Watching Doug. I loved that show.

There's other cool stuff I can't think of I'm sure.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I had a "girlfriend" in first grade. All the girls freaking loved me. Especially this fat girl who flashed me once, that was strange. And they called me Tiny Tim because I was short.

This one time in third grade my eight-months-pregnant teacher fell on me. It was a terrifying experience. :ohnoes:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I remember having a stuffed Pikachu doll, without a tail because I think I bit it off or something(don't ask). I threw it up in the air one day, and it never came down, I think it landed in a pile of stuff stacked up in my garage. Too lazy to go get it, and too old. I still secretly want to play with it.

Pokemon, Medabots, Yu-Gi-Oh, Beyblade, Transformers, Bdaman, Dinosaurs, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon. The works of an American child.

Basicly the thing i remember the most is my mom getting me Shonen jump when i was in 2nd grade, so i got into Naruto before the huge fanboy craze. I have around 94 out of 104, most of the old ones downstairs in build a bear workshop bucket things.

Though all of those things i said in the first sentance, i'm only not into Transformers now. Still into the rest of those.

BEYBLADE RETURNS THIS SPRING *fanboy squeal*

Adventure_Time_by_Titan_of_Tacos.png

Ah, childhood was so awesome, not a worry in the world.

I remember thinking the world actually used to be black and white. I was so boggled when I found it wasn't o.O

i thought that too 0.o

my earliest childhood memory is from ~1996-1997,in the memory, im walking together with my parents along a lake,2 girls are swimming in the lake, and theres a snackbar on the other side of the lake

when i was young, i wanted to grow up, but now that im grown up, i want to go back into the '90s/early 2000s

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Ah, childhood was so awesome, not a worry in the world.

I remember thinking the world actually used to be black and white. I was so boggled when I found it wasn't o.O

Haha so did i. I remember asking my gran if she could remember when they invented colour.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

I remember like it was yestarday....

When I was really young (4-5) I was very loud, annoying, and always had something to say. I never listened to my parents and got in trouble a LOT.

A little bit older (8-10) my life changed when I was diagnosed with diabetes. I became more laid back. I had my moments when I was loud of course, but I was more mellow.

(13-15) As I got older I became even more mellow and picked up on music as a passion. Slow I matured and took shape as a young man.

I guess thats good enough. :unsure:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]