How much do you pay for your RS membership?

Johannas

You don't have to answer if you don't want to, i'm just interested into how prices have changed.

I noticed recently on the new log in screens Jagex offer Runescape membership from as little as $5.95 USD per month (translates into £3.95 GBP for me)

However i only pay £3.20... ($4.82)

After further investigation Jagex sells 12 month membership cards which cost $5 a month, plus i'm sure i always see new payment methods - pay by phone/text etc...

So how much do you pay? (Hush now P-Mods :P)

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

I don't think pmods get free membership unless that changed in the past few weeks since I know quite a few f2p pmods.

Anyways, I'm not a member, just posting to add the above really.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

$5.95, plus a $0.12 international processing fee with my bank, so $6.07. Not a bad deal.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

I pay 4.60 or something, I'm not sure. It's whatever prices were back.. 2-3 years ago. Not the "new" prices. I've not cancelled my membership to start paying the new prices.

Also, Player Moderators do not get free membership.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Well I just purchased 6 months of membership for $37.99 CAN so that translates to about $6.33/month. However I let my membership lapse, before I was paying the old price which was about $5.50/month when buying for a full year.

Both prices are quite reasonable compared to buying other things.

The same as ever - £3.20. It was cheap back in 2002, it's practically nothing now. A cup of coffee can cost more than that.

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

4,60/month, I quickly got membership back on my main when Jagex announced that they would increase membership prices a while ago :P

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

£3.20, started membership end of 2006

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

I can only get Membership by buying the Gift Cards. $7.95 for 30 Days Membership. Sometimes i buy 90 Days Membership $22.50. Plus Tax :-(

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~