POLL: Which is your favourite F2P Activity?

Cowman_133

This week's poll asks:

Which is your favourite F2P Activity?

• Clan Wars
  • Duel Arena
  • Fist of Guthix
  • Great Orb Project
  • None of these

Thanks Juhniz for the poll question :thumbup:

>>> Vote Now! <> View the Results <<<

Still see the old poll? Press [CTRL+F5] or [Apple+R] to force a full reload of the page.

Would you like to see your poll question and name on the main page? Submit one here!

1.png
generic_signature.png

Clan Wars plz :D It's like a ffa Castle Wars only without the castles! :D

Mind you I'm talking about FFA here. But still. It's awesome.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Personally, I enjoy Fist of Guthix on F2P....mostly because 99% of the time I get matched up with someone I can kill within 5 hits =p

~Dan

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

Great Orb Project is a good way of getting free essence, although, I keep going onto the losing team :evil:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

FOG, I enjoy the hunting... Although I dislike pk, this is something I like

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

I voted none of them

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

FoG, since in P2P version you have a chance to win only if you are super-geared lvl 120+. Also, I like the fact you can make money (play in F2P or even being F2P, but exchange tokens when you are P2P) off it.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)

Wohoo. :)

I voted for Fist of Guthix, certainly the #1 Minigame in F2P in my opinion. :thumbup:

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Great Orb Projection even if its completly unbalanced when your team start loseing and quit one by one. Fog is kinda boring especial on f2p - not many combinations, lots of lvl 3players which make game very easy.

So voted on GOP - yay for the win.

Sufem.png

FOG, only because I've never played a single game of GOP where I had teammates who not only didn't help, but were bad enough that they actually caused me to do worse than if I was by myself. That and being level 105 in f2p fist of guthix makes 9/10 games an uncontested win.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

FOG, only because I've never played a single game of GOP where I had teammates who not only didn't help, but were bad enough that they actually caused me to do worse than if I was by myself. That and being level 105 in f2p fist of guthix makes 9/10 games an uncontested win.

You spoke my mind, Skull! :o

I voted for FOG too. GOP is just way too messed up, and you don't get any actual rewards in Clan Wars and Duel Arena. (No, staking does not count.)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention