Hacked. Need a money making method

MstrMonopoly

That requires 0 gp to start with =/

I used to use the same password for email and Runescape. I have 0 gp left.

THE ONLY THING THE GUY DIDN'T TAKE WAS MY SERUM 207 COLLECTION ARGGH-BLAAR.

Is there a way to make ~500k/hr (not too much) with nothing to start with?

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

That requires 0 gp to start with =/

I used to use the same password for email and Runescape. I have 0 gp left.

THE ONLY THING THE GUY DIDN'T TAKE WAS MY SERUM 207 COLLECTION ARGGH-BLAAR.

Is there a way to make ~500k/hr (not too much) with nothing to start with?

Umm, how exactly were you hacked? you can't exactly TAKE items anymore, the trading limit stops that now

Themooingcow.png

I've had the same done to me in the past, lost Full bandos, fury, d boots, whip etc that I was wearing while hopping worlds, the hacker had changed my password while I was on-line so when I logged out was unable to get back on. they dropped it all in the party room. Luckily my bank pin saved the rest of my things.

I would suggest starting off with barrows or slayer to get the money to buy your general gear with, then maybe boss hunting.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Just ask some friends to lend you stuff and kill green dragons for starting money, After you get like a million, you'll be able to start welfare slaying.

Or mine/fish/woodcut. Fishing monks only trequire about 5 gps for the net.

That, and SET A PIN.

WarBlastoise.png

I'll let you know I did many things that require "brains" in RS, such as killing Jad and soloing Bandos for the lulz at level 99.

But sure, I'm going to fish to about 500k, get a dcim and welfare gear for slayer, then get back my money =(

MstrMonopoly.png

I piety the fool.

Well, there's not much you can do with 0 gp. But I'd suggest getting 100k-ish somehow, whether through friends (I see you have enough Quest Points for a 60k limit) or doing something like picking flax >.< After that, you could try tanning dragonhides, or maybe making Fruitfall scrolls from Fruit Bat Pouches (About 1.5m - 2m an hour if you don't have to go to ge all the time) in which you'll have to take 3-4 trips of making the scrolls, then go to the GE and buy some more pouches. Continue that until you have maybe 2m, at which point you could try buying Neitiznot Helms, or continue making Fruit Bat Scrolls.

It would probably take about 10 Hours to get 10m, which is somewhat decent to start out with again.

-Summthing

pm me ingame or on here, i'll 'lend' you dragonslaying gear on 24hr'ers until you've banked enough to support yourself

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

People still hold grudges these days. Trust me I've been there done that. Just try to stay cool, and keep confident you'll get all your stuff back. I would try a cheap skill at first such as mining, fishing, hunting, etc.... Then once you have enough money to buy some decent gear, try nat running. It works very well. I could make around 440k profit (660k total but buying pure essence drops profit)

Last time I did this was in October though. I'm not sure what the prices are like for nats and pure essence now though..

Good luck

0gp? Need cash bad? The Great Orb Project is your best friend!!!

Seriously though, costs no money to play, and although I don't know what the best thing to buy in P2P is (As I havnt played the P2P version yet) In F2P I was making TONS of money.

JacTheRipper.png

Gop is good ^

Collecting white berries is good, especially with them being bought out. If you can't find a world that doesn't have those stupid RWT bots, just use a Foriegn server, they're almost never there.

Snape Grass collecting is also decent if you've done the freminik diaries.

Once you get some money, start buying dailies from shops (broad tip bolts from slayer masters, vials, battlestaffs), and some herb seeds, and start doing herb runs every hour or two.

I also get most of my money from Slayer. So if you get enough for Slayer gear, I'd do that.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Hacked zomg !

Dailies from shops are a must-have since you can make few cash from it with almost no time.

Item gathering is ok for a gp urge

Dragon bones/hides are a second way when you got a few wealth to get the required armour for a start.

blabla... and so on up to boss hunting.

But what everyone missed and still work that require no item (the less you wear the best you get) is.....

DANCING IN BANKS for coins

I can tell you it still works and is much fun

Dress like Bob, Walk to a bank, type your cash claim sentence, clic emote and validate when dancing. Repeat (not too fast...)

I did it some time with full show off armour and danced+asked for coins since i was poor... and got some geepees !

Oh baby light the dark side...