Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, swearing is fine. And it will only make a little sense, I'm just hoping some people in our class other than us think it's funny. And my computer is [bleep]ed up right now. Edit: so much for you guys not seeing it yet. And the audio is only slightly out of sink in like 2 places, I hope.
  2. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    That's how I roll. Funny or no? (If you haven't read the play it probably won't be)
  3. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    It just finished uploading a few minutes ago and it's probably the single greatest thing ever filmed. I'll definitely post a link soon for you guys. It's too good not to (in my opinion).
  4. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Because it's going to be on my friend's youtube account and I don't want you guys spamming him or the video etc :lol: I might put it up myself and link you guys to it later. Maybe.
  5. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    My video project should on Death of a Salesman should be on Youtube any minute now. Exciting stuff. I'm not going to link you guys though.
  6. Skull replied to Shiny's topic in Off-Topic
    Original prince of persia was the [cabbage]. I don't know if I have it on this computer or not, I kind of want to play it now.
  7. I can do you one better, I can show you my bank. [hide][/hide] You shouldn't even need some of it. If you have any FOG or GOP items you should double up on those too. Get the 0 and 100 versions of the items as well, or even the in between ones if you. I also don't have rune gauntlets in there, you definitely want those if you plan on doing any combat.
  8. Skull replied to forestfrolic's topic in Off-Topic
    You don't know youtube? :shock:
  9. It looks rather disappointing if you ask me. Looks like my gaming will no longer be provided courtesy of Jagex.
  10. Unless you start drawing a lot of violence, you're current idea is never going to work out. It's like dragonball z without fighting, there's just nothing there worth paying attention to.
  11. People who complain about everything or pretend they're hurt for attention. Even worse, people who do both. And they're unfortunately very common. A girl in my school went around on crutches for almost a half a year after hitting her foot on a rock (didn't even break or fracture anything, just bruised it) , and the only reason she stopped is because the school told her she had no legitimate reason to be on crutches.
  12. Skull replied to Skull's topic in Off-Topic
    MACARONI AND CHEESE [bleep]ES! Best meal ever.
  13. Hurray for inspirational baseball metaphors.
  14. I want to figure out what my lifetime exp/hr is. I'm guessing under 1k.
  15. Members only :thumbdown: I was hoping I could see how much time I wasted, but I guess not.
  16. Death Kiss - Death Wagon Best band EVAR.
  17. I'm happy if I get B's... :-?
  18. ...see Rage live...
  19. I'd have to give you a 9.
  20. 1. Making people laugh (or generally making them happy)2. Making conversation and keeping it going 3. Running
  21. I Honestly don't think this is a right or wrong kind of thing. It just is and even if a god were suddenly to show up and say "Hey guys, being gay is wrong.", gay people would still be gay.
  22. Skull replied to Zierro's topic in Off-Topic
    I'll tell you when you're older.
  23. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I like being outdoors when it's raining. In the summer at least. It's about 40F and raining, so not very pleasant.
  24. Fail strikethrough is fail.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.