Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    There's one from a little over two months ago, but I think it'd be safe to start a new one. If not, I'll just bump it.
  2. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm thinking all general foods. Just because a generalist thread allows us to stray from the intended purpose of the thread a little more. Yeah, I'll search for one.
  3. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I feel like we need a thread dedicated to all food, since we end up talking about it in half the threads here anyways. Good idea or no?
  4. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    We had a 5 pound bag of them once, maybe last summer. I got legitimately addicted, I'd get up at all hours of the night to eat more of them. It was bad. Talking about it is going to make me go buy some, so I may have to vacate this thread.
  5. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I, on the other hand, could eat candy corn until I puked. And then I'd probably eat more. Swedish fish are the other candy that I could do that with. I generally don't eat candy though.
  6. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Candy corn is delicious, I ate some last night after my hot fries. And before. And during. How the hell am I not 300 pounds?
  7. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Totally wrong. I'm clearly Nidoking.
  8. I was going to ask the same thing. I had pickled beets or something like that once, it was pretty bad.
  9. Buy 100B beer, have a 200b drop party, all in beers. Unfortunately that would take about 500 years of buying beer, but it'd be worth it.
  10. Skull replied to guss's topic in Off-Topic
    In case this turns into a general "what clothes do you wear?" thread, I wear jeans, a plain colored T-shirt, and a sweatshirt generally. Occasionally I mix it up and wear something like a sports jersey or American Eagle shirt, but the former makes me look like a stereotypical jock and the latter makes me look like a stereotypical prep. Except for the fact that I have long hair, that doesn't really fit with either of those groups.
  11. Skull replied to guss's topic in Off-Topic
    I can hardly imagine not being able to wear a hat in school anymore (not that I personally wear one). It was like that for us in middle school, but here in high school you can wear a hat as long as it isn't massive or says offensive things on it. And even then, it's not enforced. Honestly, I'm not even sure there's a dress code in our school that is actually followed. But yeah, either go for something awesome like a tuxedo, or something ridiculous like a kilt, skin tight pink shirt (bonus points if you're not in shape), and a sombrero.
  12. Skull replied to guss's topic in Off-Topic
    Wear a kilt.
  13. How much I hate the game, yet can't seem to leave.
  14. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Well, my PSAT money was accepted late, so now I have to be at school for 7:30 on a Saturday. I'd honestly rather sleep.
  15. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Not really. It helps you get a feel for what you need to work on for the SAT, so going in cold might actually be a good thing to a degree. Other than that, you can be a national merit scholar if you're in like the top 2%. So unlikely. Edit: ninja'd.
  16. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Spicy- hot. Very delicious stuff.
  17. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm eating hot-fries. They are delicious. And yes, that is the highlight of today.
  18. That was actually supposed to show that there really weren't too many negative effects, smoke aside.
  19. Or queue generally.
  20. http://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/cannabis/dangers.htm I think it should remain illegal, but with lesser consequences for possession. Legalize it and the only way to get it will be in prepackaged joints stuffed full of nicotine and carcinogens.
  21. 31 is old? It is if you're 12.
  22. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Nothing compared to Ausfailia. To get your learners you have to be 16. While you're on your learners you must: - Always have a fully licenced driver in the passengers seat. - Always fill out a log book of your driving. - Drive a total of 120 hours. - Drive a minimum of 20 hours at night. - Have the driver sign off things that you must do as you go along, such as parking, driving in rain, driving in the country, driving on freeways, using toll booths. - Must be done in 5 years, else you must take the learners test again. A few years ago it was only 50 hours total driving. There was a guy complaining once because he lives in Central Sydney (average speed is 30Km/h) and he had triplets. That's a total of 360 hours of driving he will have to do with these kids, his wife doesn't even have a licence. Ours are a bit easier, only 40 hours required and most people lie about that anyways. I've only drove maybe 10 hours and I've got the whole driving thing down pretty well already. We do have to take 3 tests to get our license though, and have 10 hours of mandatory classes, plus an extra 2 month wait if you don't take the 15 additional classes (that cost more than $500). Beats 120 hours of required driving though.
  23. CHEESE. I'm tired, sorry.
  24. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Under 5, round down. 5 or higher, round up. 2.064153. 2.1 Unless you were kidding.
  25. Skull replied to pennywise's topic in Off-Topic
    Broseph is always acceptable for use in a serious manner.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.