Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I forgot to sign up for psat's. Shows how much I care.
  2. Lazy summer days Like some decrepit land shark dumbluck squad dog lurks sicker, deluded Last sturdy domino leans secluded Don't let stupid delusions lesson super-duty labor students Dragnet lifer solutions Daddy loves sloppy dimensions like son-daughter links Such determinated leopards, successfully disshelved Little soliders developed like serpents despite life sentence ducking lemmings Some don't like sobriety's dirty lenses Some do let sleeping dogs lie still Don't look so damn lackluster Suck defeat Love some damage, load sample delete Late Show, Dave Letterman, [cabbage]ty diner lip-slide dutch Low self-discipline leader seek dead lung self-destruct Life sucks [bleep] Lost summer's display laminate showcasing divinity Live system definitive Liturgy soaked the pig lowly, spectactular delight Why, what kind of L.S.D. you like? Aes is a genius.
  3. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    We have the strictest driving laws of anywhere in the United States, that I've heard of.
  4. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You can't get your permit until you're 16 where I live.
  5. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    My state is a [bleep] when it comes to getting your license and all the restrictions afterwords. If it was simple and straightforward, I would have it right now.
  6. You can't send money with paypal unless it's a verified account. Which seems illogical to me.
  7. I'd say guides, commentary, and overviews of new updates would count as being tip.it related. However it's up to l0rd to decide that.
  8. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Drove for a while today, first time in months. I went on the highway for the first time too. I could have had my license months ago. That would be nice.
  9. What makes you think that being able to say the word gay would make everyone feel better. It wouldn't. Gays would be bashed and insulted to no end, and to be honest I think I'd rather have people not be able to talk about me than insult me. Basically, the maturity of the Runescape community is nonexistent, and there is no way around it.
  10. Fast cars (danger), Fire, and Knives. Cookie to whomever gets the reference.
  11. Yeah, avalanche was one of the things I though would have probably caused it.
  12. I've always been interested in these types of stories, but they are the kind of things that even if there is a definite conclusion as to what happened some day (ie. Russians admit to nuclear testing, etc) people will still continue to think that it's aliens or something of the sort. It's like secret military installations in the United States, even after we know what technologies we were testing at the time and they fit the descriptions of what was seen, the eyewitnesses are still going to claim alien. I'm not positive what to think about this one, the skeletal trauma throws off the explanation of radiation as the sole cause, especially if there was no damage to the flesh.
  13. Skull replied to PoorLepRecon's topic in Off-Topic
    Someone else voted for Hoen :lol: Anyways, I agree that multiple files per game would be nice, but I just use my emulator if I want to play another file.
  14. Your spelling skills astound me. Just call me skull though, it's a lot easier to spell.
  15. Skull replied to Deathmath's topic in Off-Topic
    *Note: no one cares. I'm sorry for posting an extra sentence to clarify what I meant. After all, 50 half pushups are a whole lot less strenuous than 50 full ones. I was giving advice for the thread, and made an extra comment. If you find my posts boring or don't care, then its pretty easy to skip over them. I'm sorry if I'm coming off as a jerk here, but that comment irritated me. Reb is a master at irritating people. Anyways, I'd suggest the first thing you do is go through the physical therapy before you start worrying about building muscle. Make sure you do all the exercises that your therapist tells you to do, and as many times as they tell you to do them. Keep doing those even after you're done with your therapy or you might end up like me and have a limited range of motion, which isn't fun. Then once you get done with all that you want to do low impact things like swimming and very light weight lifting. During that time you want to take in a lot of protein and make sure that you are taking in more calories than you're burning off. Then of course you should slowly build your way up to a higher energy and more strenuous workout. Make sure you talk to your doctor and your physical therapist about what you can and can't do. Oh and do lots of stretching.
  16. The day you can lock threads... But if the incorrect date thing doesn't work out than there's really no way of fighting something like that. However, I have heard of writing in to get your fine reduced working before, like pfilc said.
  17. Another nice thing would be for the Runescape aspect of the forum, you could have video guides and other fun how to stuff together all in one place, as well as videoed events and other such things. I really think it has potential to be a great idea, and I'm surprised that no one's made an official channel yet.
  18. I personally think it's a great idea. Not sure about how it could be implemented, but I'd like to see it getting some use.
  19. Skull replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    596
  20. Survive - Rise Against
  21. Skull replied to Zierro's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm proud of my 6.6.06 join date at around 6 pm (It used to say the time you joined, on the old forums I think) Oh gawd that was a fun day. Anyone remember Durial321? I spent my afternoon in the hospital that day <_<
  22. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I look really out of place in nice clothes, long messy hair and a scruffy beard doesn't really go well with dress shirt and tie. I'm not a sharp dressed kind of man. However I did hear something about them making it a masquerade or something like that, which would normally be really stupid, but I might wear all black, a black mask, black hat, and a cape and go do the whole Zorro thing.
  23. 10. You forum game too much.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.