Your three wishes

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

Ok, one day you buy this nice looking lamp from a car boot sale/flea Market.

You start cleaning and polishing it when a big fat blue genie pops out and sing a song,

Asking for more wishes results in instant corruption of this dream, any attempt to bypass this is also corrupted.

So... What would your three wishes be?

[hide=take this into consideration when wishing for immortality]immortality.jpg

Hey Guys, Check This Out!

Mortal coil? What the [bleep] is that? Most people have existential dread to worry about, because they've only got a few short decades to live before they take that final dirt nap. But you're immortal, just like Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen. No pain, no sickness, no aging can harm you. You have all of eternity to do whatever the [bleep] you want to do, so take your time.

Oh Shi...

Okay, after the first, say, few hundred years, everything's still fine and well. You've seen a few generations of people live and die, and had this happen to your family. Oh well, they were likely douches you could live without anyway at some points. Companionship is companionship, or so you think.

Not so fast: You know how when you were younger (by human terms, a child), an hour seemed like forever to you? As people grow, their brain starts to perceive time differently. An hour feels like less time. Now extend that logic to a year, or a decade, or a century. This means that eventually, you will be completely unable to form relationships with human beings because their lives and deaths will flash past you like a tape on fast-forward.

immortality2.jpg

Let's keep going into the future, since you're a sociopathic recluse and think you're still okay with this whole immortality thing. There are so many things that could go wrong with the planet, an asteroid strike, nuclear war, the LHC, but let's assume the planet somehow makes it through all that without being reduced to dust.

Five billion years from now or so, the Sun expands into a red giant. You survive the first roasting, but nothing else does. The Sun eventually rips planet Earth into rubble with gravity. So now there you are floating in outer space, drifting along, or getting a [bleep]ing tan at the heart of the Sun so you can pick up some killer alien chicks in the Andromeda galaxy if you ever get there (you won't).

immortality3.jpg

Either way, a few trillion years later, the universe starts to really show its entropy. Every where is the same. No stars, no planets, no black holes, just an empty, cold mass of subatomic particles that can never come together again. And you, floating along in the void. Forever.

Copyed of cracked.com read full article here[/hide]

rebdragon, can you not post in this thread please as you troll

meatlover.png

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2008-12-11-ThreeWishes.jpg

Nah, but really, pyrokinesis and maybe a few extra inches of height. Don't need anything else.

And who cares if I'm corrupt? I'd have more wishes.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

1. Good health.

2. No hangovers.

Other than that I'm just fine. With too much money I'd die and with world peace things would be boring. Conflict and poverty for me thanks.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

1. I could literally get high off of life.

2. Meeting my future self.

3. A refrigerator that automatically filled itself with whatever the hell I was in the mood for.

1. Omnipotence for eternity.

2. An eternal lifespan.

3. For this universe to continue to infinity.

I'm going to crap all over the bolded one.

You asked for enternal life, you'll see those you love die, and eventually, time will just go by you, afraid to make any friends, just to see them die what you assume is pretty soon, afraid to fall in love, because she will die like all the others, you'll just live as a hermit.

Also, your biggest problem is aging, you'll age so much, who knows what you'll look like? Enternal life does not mean eternal youth.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Wouldn't omnipresence get boring after a while, so would eternal life, what if the human race died out and you got bored. What if you got stuck in the center of a sun and you can't die.

I cant link I'm sorry (on iphone) but search for "cracked.com 7 awesome powers ruined by science" it gives a really intresting outlook on immortality.

meatlover.png

2. An eternal lifespan.

You asked for enternal life, you'll see those you love die, and eventually, time will just go by you, afraid to make any friends, just to see them die what you assume is pretty soon, afraid to fall in love, because she will die like all the others, you'll just live as a hermit.

Hooray for pure speculative hearsay!

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

2. An eternal lifespan.

My grandpa is 83 and he's already used to his friends dying all the time. I think you would become pretty numb to it over an eternity, but that doesn't sound like much of a life either.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

1. I could clap my hands and any kind of food would apear.

2. I could run for ever.

3. 3 more wishes :lol:

Running forever is quite an intresting one, I've always thought about it while running, too bad it won't work because the genies going to hit you on the head with a giant novetly hammer for wishing for 3 more wishes.

meatlover.png

Wouldn't omnipresence get boring after a while, so would eternal life, what if the human race died out and you got bored. What if you got stuck in the center of a sun and you can't die.

I cant link I'm sorry (on iphone) but search for "cracked.com 7 awesome powers ruined by science" it gives a really intresting outlook on immortality.

Which is what I actually paraphrased from memory when he said eternal life, I had just forgetten about the whole "drifting in space when the sun collapses into itself" thing.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

For my first wish, I'd wish for as many wishes as I like.

Then I'd make the following wishes:

A nice neighbourhood to be built, all with big nicely decorated houses with all the fancy [cabbage] for me, my family, my friends and their families to all live together.

For myself, friends and family to all live a good life without health problems.

Delete all terrorists, rapists, paedophiles, and other freaks from the face of the earth.

Some kind of car that I would love and that I would be the only guy in the world with this.

To be exceptionally good at football.

Be in charge of a football team of my choosing, and be able to make my own real life dream transfers.

Have my own lake with dolphins.

Make sure myself my family and my friends have everything we need to not have the need to work.

Have my own PUG. <3:

Yeah there's obviously a bunch more I'd do, but I cant be assed to think of more right now.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

2. An eternal lifespan.

My grandpa is 83 and he's already used to his friends dying all the time. I think you would become pretty numb to it over an eternity, but that doesn't sound like much of a life either.

Over the course of time humans perception of time changes. As a baby you see things by the second and as you get older time is gradully slowed time. For an old person an hour would seem a short time but to a young person it would seem like forever. Now imagine that life is 1000 years long, time would feel much shorter and making relTionships will be much harder as they seem to be gone so fast.

meatlover.png

Trying to use three wishes is hard, because, like an example already stated above, there's always some large fault that will change everything. I'll take life as it already is.

Therefore, the next poster may have my three wishes.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Trying to use three wishes is hard, because, like an example already stated above, there's always some large fault that will change everything. I'll take life as it already is.

Therefore, the next poster may have my three wishes.

Ooh... Goody goody six wishes.. Ok I'll have a pony, and it's name will bs princess happy and it'll be pink, then I want lots of sparkley crystals and I also want A real life care bear! But I want it in a cage because mummy says bears are dangerous. Then I want a pink happy helicopter which is covered in pink sparked.

This is what I would imagine is a six year old girls wishes

meatlover.png

2. An eternal lifespan.

Also, your biggest problem is aging, you'll age so much, who knows what you'll look like? Enternal life does not mean eternal youth.

I honestly don't care. Literally anything is better than non-existence IMO.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Jumping 200 feet in the air and landing safely. I think that would be interesting.

The ability to make it rain candy with my thoughts. But only crappy off-brand candy that nobody likes.

Invisible pee that doesn't stain or smell or anything. 'Nuff said about that one.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Invisible pee that doesn't stain or smell or anything. 'Nuff said about that one.

After you wish this, please, please never go near a swimming pool.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

1: The ability to be able to change anything I want about my body.

That way, I could make myself look however I want, I could disguise as anyone or anything, I could pretty much live forever by making my body younger, maybe I'd add an extra mini-brain in somewhere so if I got shot in the head or whatever, I'd be able to change my body so I had a head again, and all.

2: Time manipulation. This basically means infinite money. I could win the lottery etc.

3:Teleportation.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

That way, I could make myself look however I want, I could disguise as anyone or anything, I could pretty much live forever by making my body younger, maybe I'd add an extra mini-brain in somewhere so if I got shot in the head or whatever, I'd be able to change my body so I had a head again, and all.

2: Time manipulation. This basically means infinite money. I could win the lottery etc.

I can tell you play spy.

:lol:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I can tell you play spy.

According to my stats, I'm tied time wise for spy and sniper.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I can tell you play spy.

According to my stats, I'm tied time wise for spy and sniper.

Would teleportation really be necessary if you could just stop time and go where ever you want?

mbqyk3.gif