Your three wishes

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

I wish Reb was a moderator. :pray:

I believe all of us (deep down) wish he was.

I remember dissing you about something recently. Please tell me you're not another Adrenal. That guy gives me a bit of a headache.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish 2 - Have literally 'super eyes', as in, seeing through things (don't get any ideas..), seeing infinately small things infinitely far away, even the atomic makeup of anything.

I'm pretty shure seing the atomic makeup of everything in line of sight quite literatly would blow your mind, like overloading your brain causing you to be a "vegetable" for the rest of your life. =P~

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I remember dissing you about something recently.

:lol:

Nice.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Wish 2 - Have literally 'super eyes', as in, seeing through things (don't get any ideas..), seeing infinately small things infinitely far away, even the atomic makeup of anything.

I'm pretty shure seing the atomic makeup of everything in line of sight quite literatly would blow your mind, like overloading your brain causing you to be a "vegetable" for the rest of your life. =P~

Wish 3 - Ability to handle my first two wishes

Oh and I did say that I 'could' see the atomic makeup of things, not 'always must', therefore I could control it.

My other wishes:

Wish 1 - Telekinesis, far better than superhuman strength.

Wish 2 - Invisibility, whilst able to see invisible things, this is the wish that could get abused :ohnoes:

Wish 3 - Super brain capacity, the ability to learn and remember every page of every book I would have 'once read' would be nice, could be put to good use.

I remember dissing you about something recently. Please tell me you're not another Adrenal. That guy gives me a bit of a headache.

Was about memes.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

below is a lsit of cool super-powers

[hide=]Accelerated healing

Acid generation

Animal mimicry

Biological manipulation

Body part substitution

Bone manipulation

Cold and ice manipulation

Concussion beams

Density control

Dimensional transportation

Disintegration

Duplication

Earth manipulation

Echolocation

Electric manipulation

Electrical transportation

Elemental transmutation

Empathy

Energy blasts

Energy conversion

Energy manipulation

ESP

Fire and heat manipulation

Force field generation

Gravity manipulation

Immortality

Innate capability

Intangibility

Invisibility

Invulnerability

Kinetic absorption

Light manipulation

Magnetism manipulation

Mass manipulation

Mediumship

Memory manipulation

Merge

Microscopic vision

Mind control

Molecular manipulation

Night vision

Omni-linguism

Omnipresence

Omniscience

Pheromone manipulation

Plant manipulation

Poison generation

Possession

Power absorption

Power bestowal

Power mimicry

Power negation

Power sensing

Precognition

Probability manipulation

Psionic blast

Psychic weapons

Pyschometry

Radiation manipulation

Reactive-adaptation

Reactive-evolution

Reality warping

Self-detonation

Sonic scream

Sound manipulation

Summoning

Superhuman durability

Superhuman intelligence

Superhuman reflexes

Superhuman senses

Superhuman speed

Superhuman strength

Superhuman vision

Superpower manipulation

Telepathy

Teleportation

Telescopic vision

Time manipulation

Time travel

Transportation or travel

Wall crawling

Water breathing

Water manipulation

Weather manipulation

X-ray vision[/hide]

wikpedia article on superpowers

heres a good wish, a bomb which could wipe out anything from the entire world to an ants nest which could be deployed and they would only destroy houses and things and destroy the bricks, you could set it up so it only destroyed houses and not humans but you could also set it to do the latter, it will be reversable by another use.

In other words, I swear to [[bleep]] God, if I see one more person mention a wish that's already been mentioned a dozen times on this thread, I'm going to become a mod just to shut this thread up.

WTF is your problem.

I've worked out the stop time ability so it works... only living things will be stopped, you can optinlly stop other things individually with your mind! clever eh. oh yeh, one thing also. all clocks and ways of telling the time will also stop automattically.

meatlover.png

WTF is your problem.

For what it's worth, I agree with him. 7 pages and they're all pretty much the same things - infinite life, infinite knowledge, infinite power. He was just saying that we should stray away from these common things and pick wishes that are interesting and reveal a little about personalities.

WTF is your problem.

For what it's worth, I agree with him. 7 pages and they're all pretty much the same things - infinite life, infinite knowledge, infinite power. He was just saying that we should stray away from these common things and pick wishes that are interesting and reveal a little about personalities.

yeh i suppose but it just shows that all of us, with no rules are so alike. its how were almost like sheep.

meatlover.png

WTF is your problem.

As far as I can tell, the only original wish was mine about having hot shower water. And even then it's almost the cliched endless bottle of beer.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

One wish that's a little more viable: Bringing happiness all around. That, or being happy myself.

Another one: Being able to help others without redoubt of it. Altruism is probably one of the more enjoyable things in life.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I'd wish for no one else in the world to be able to grant wishes.

I'd wish for anyone else whose wish had been granted in the past, for their wish to be taken reversed.

I'd wish for the ability to remember my dreams, and be able to tell them in the form of a great story. I've always wanted to be a better storyteller.

Really, why would you want to be godly? The resposibility, media attention, the eventual ostracization, it would all be too much.

The last wish is pretty neat. But the others is a [bleep] move.

Not really, I just feel that with no offense intended, wishes shouldn't really be able to be granted. I'm honestly scared for and of the wishes in this thread. If any of them came into fruition because someone didn't think their wish through, the world would probably turn in a way that wasn't too desirable.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

I'd wish for no one else in the world to be able to grant wishes.

I'd wish for anyone else whose wish had been granted in the past, for their wish to be taken reversed.

I'd wish for the ability to remember my dreams, and be able to tell them in the form of a great story. I've always wanted to be a better storyteller.

Really, why would you want to be godly? The resposibility, media attention, the eventual ostracization, it would all be too much.

The last wish is pretty neat. But the others is a [bleep] move.

Not really, I just feel that with no offense intended, wishes shouldn't really be able to be granted. I'm honestly scared for and of the wishes in this thread. If any of them came into fruition because someone didn't think their wish through, the world would probably turn in a way that wasn't too desirable.

I completely thought my wishes through. I can't get old, I can't die, and I can go back and change any point I want. Loophole for unlimited wishes anyone?

Well I may as well post

1. the ability to turn anything into a giant wombat

2. I can get people to stop using [cabbage]ing texting language

3. Better writing skills

LNYvk.png

Grim, you're a fellow sodber so I don't want to get mad at you, but what the [bleep]?

Yall are frikkin boring. If I could have a wish, I'd wish that I could know where something is if I ever lose it/it's stolen. Imagine how much easier life would be. [read]

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Grim, you're a fellow sodber so I don't want to get mad at you, but what the [bleep]?

Yall are frikkin boring. If I could have a wish, I'd wish that I could know where something is if I ever lose it/it's stolen. Imagine how much easier life would be. [read]

Sorry I wasnt thinking :oops: anyways i will have to change those to the most random [cabbage] that I can come up with

LNYvk.png

To satisfy reb's desire for creativity, I thought it'd be cool to be able to make any physically aroused. Not to the point where they can't control themselves, but just enough to make it awkward for them. Image seeing every guy in a class try and stand up after the bell rang, it'd be hilarious :thumbsup: .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Wow, does everyone need to please or apologize to Reb

Yes, Reb's cool :thumbup:

Eh, I find this whole thing overrated.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

1. Being able to re-incarnate. But not knowing that I'm re-incarnating. It's immortality, but without going insane and getting bored.

2. Being able to choose What happens in my next life when I die, then forgetting it all when I'm born.

I don't know of a third.

If I could have a wish, I'd wish that I could know where something is if I ever lose it/it's stolen.

You know, that's actually a pretty good idea, I've got about $50 in my room somewhere, and I've lost 1 of our modems once, mum found it like 2 weeks later. :wall:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

1. Ten million dollars - to buy a house and live off the interest

2. Good health and lives for all my children

3. To not feel pain while giving birth.... yeah totally have to add that one.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.