Your three wishes

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

I always thought that with immortality you couldn't die, but with invulnerability you couldn't get hurt, and thus only die of natural means. (disease, old age, suffocation, heart attack, etc)

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought that with immortality you couldn't die, but with invulnerability you couldn't get hurt, and thus only die of natural means. (disease, old age, suffocation, heart attack, etc)

it depends on context; sometimes immortal is cant die from natural causes such as age, sickness, etc... and other times it is that you cant die at all, even if you are, for example, decapitated. if you take the former, you'd need invulnerability to not die of injuries, and the second, you wouldnt. so feel free to pick another wish.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

1. Invincibility.

2. Ability to turn semi-transparent and move through walls, like a ghost.

3. Teleportation.

Can i haz thr33 weeshes now?

the 2n'd one is on my list since seeing matrix reloaded. ability to dematerialise and rematerialse at will with the effect of going translucent. it would also give you a new form of attacking someone, you could simply stick your hand in someone or even your whole body and rematerialise. it would only be cool though if anything you were touching the effect spreaded onto it, such as your clothes and such. it would also grant you invincibilty if you were aware.

meatlover.png

1. Time Travel

2. Invulnerability

3. Immortality

Isn't that a bit redundant?

Not being able to be hurt isnt the same as not being able to die.

But if you were invulnerable wouldn't that mean you couldn't get killed?

If you were invulnerable you couldn't be killed by a bullet, or any sort of external force. You could however die from something as silly as a fever. If you're immortal, then you have no worry of sickness, old age, or any other internal (natural) factor that would kill a normal human being.

Sort of like how the elves in LOTR are immortal, but if you stick a knife if their heart, they die.

1. Time Travel

2. Invulnerability

3. Immortality

If you were invulnerable you couldn't be killed by a bullet, or any sort of external force. You could however die from something as silly as a fever. If you're immortal, then you have no worry of sickness, old age, or any other internal (natural) factor that would kill a normal human being.

Sort of like how the elves in LOTR are immortal, but if you stick a knife if their heart, they die.

It's still a waste of wishes. You could make one wish to be death-proof.

mbqyk3.gif

1. Time Travel

2. Invulnerability

3. Immortality

*shrug*

They're my wishes after all ;)

1. Time Travel

2. Invulnerability

3. Immortality

*shrug*

They're my wishes after all ;)

Not if I wish that you can't have any. ;)

mbqyk3.gif

Because a mind can't actually stop existing(don't know why but it makes sence doesn't it) i would like:

1. Keeping my knowledge forever no matter how many times i die.

2. Infinite brain capasity.

3. Infinite access to all materials without them being hazardious to me.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Because a mind can't actually stop existing(don't know why but it makes sence doesn't it) i would like:

1. Keeping my knowledge forever no mather how many times i die.

what, do you mean you are reincarnated with all your memory so techniccaly you live forever. thats quite clever.

meatlover.png

1. Keeping my knowledge forever no mather how many times i die.

what, do you mean you are reincarnated with all your memory so techniccaly you live forever. thats quite clever.

Thank you. :D

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

1. To achieve everything I want to and be famous for something worthwhile

2. Infinite brain capacity! Sorry I've nicked this off themather but that would definitely be a wish of mine...

3. To be able to come across to other people exactly as I want to. So basically being able to express my personality really well : )

2. Infinite brain capacity! Sorry I've nicked this off themather but that would definitely be a wish of mine...

Nah, I dont min, although you forgot "1". :o

1 what?

1 what?

TheMather1<---

Ohh xD

1 what?

TheMather1<---

Ohh xD

I think he needs that extra brain capacity :?

1. A tasty sandwich never runs out.

2. Unlimited foot rubs from a hot woman

3. A kebab OR I wish that the world revolved around me.

Luck be a Lady

Not that I give a shirt about any of your dreams, but what's with all of you? All I've seen is an attempt by everyone to achieve numina level Godliness. Among all the "Infinite Power, Infinite smarts" wishes I'm having trouble actually finding anything of interest. Be creative people, tell us something about yourselves through your choices.

In other words, I swear to [[bleep]ing] God, if I see one more person mention a wish that's already been mentioned a dozen times on this thread, I'm going to become a mod just to shut this thread up.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Realistic, manageable non-godliness wishes eh?

Fine.

Wish 1 - Ability to make others love you. This would be interesting as you don't really have to go through dating etcetera, could make quite a interesting life, albeit... if it cannot be controlled, it can be tricky >.<.

Wish 2 - Have literally 'super eyes', as in, seeing through things (don't get any ideas..), seeing infinately small things infinitely far away, even the atomic makeup of anything.

Wish 3 - Ability to handle my first two wishes and revert them when I demand it to be reversed. Who knows what chaos may ensue.

1) Flight

2) Increased speed and faster reaction

3) Physical manipulation (so being able to move things, including atoms, so I could, for example, remove all the atoms around a person to create a vacuum and release the hold to kill them from the force of all the atoms filling in the low pressure.)

If someone would slide me a wish it would be this:

4) The abilty to go invisible, including what I am wearing and whatever my hands touch, while being able to still see such invisible things. (else I couldn't see myself or whatever I am touching, Cracked reminded me about this.

I wish Reb was a moderator. :pray:

I believe all of us (deep down) wish he was.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I'd wish for no one else in the world to be able to grant wishes.

I'd wish for anyone else whose wish had been granted in the past, for their wish to be taken reversed.

I'd wish for the ability to remember my dreams, and be able to tell them in the form of a great story. I've always wanted to be a better storyteller.

Really, why would you want to be godly? The resposibility, media attention, the eventual ostracization, it would all be too much.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

I'd wish for no one else in the world to be able to grant wishes.

I'd wish for anyone else whose wish had been granted in the past, for their wish to be taken reversed.

I'd wish for the ability to remember my dreams, and be able to tell them in the form of a great story. I've always wanted to be a better storyteller.

Really, why would you want to be godly? The resposibility, media attention, the eventual ostracization, it would all be too much.

The last wish is pretty neat. But the others is a [bleep] move.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!