Your three wishes

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

I also thought of this last night at 1 am

The Earth is moving around the Sun, which is Moving around the center of the Milky Way, with is moving towards the Adromeda Galaxy. All this emans that if you were to move forward or backwards in time, you'd probably end up in the vacuum of space. That is, unless you moved a very small distance.

Thought about that myself, but made it simpler. If you could time travel, you wouldn't change your position in the universe, and as such you would most likely be floating in space. Thank God someone else finally figured it out. :D

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also thought of this last night at 1 am

The Earth is moving around the Sun, which is Moving around the center of the Milky Way, with is moving towards the Adromeda Galaxy. All this emans that if you were to move forward or backwards in time, you'd probably end up in the vacuum of space. That is, unless you moved a very small distance.

Thought about that myself, but made it simpler. If you could time travel, you wouldn't change your position in the universe, and as such you would most likely be floating in space. Thank God someone else finally figured it out. :D

Hey judging that I'm your evil (septuplet, wasn't it?) septuplet, we are bound to think alike. I'm just far more evil. :twisted:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

1. A 1970 orange Dodge Challenger that is forcibly kept in perfect condition for my whole life, with a gas tank always kept a 8/10 full.

2. A machine that takes in a penny and creates the perfect pair of aviator sunglasses.

3. Rock and roll.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

1. A 1970 orange Dodge Challenger that is forcibly kept in perfect condition for my whole life, with a gas tank always kept a 8/10 full.

2. A machine that takes in a penny and creates the perfect pair of aviator sunglasses.

3. Rock and roll.

LOL, there good wishes. (:wall: stupid thin aviators bending at the slighest hit against a wall).

That's quite clever with the always keeping full, you'd save a fortune along with your shade company

meatlover.png

If you could time travel, you wouldn't change your position in the universe,

Unless you did.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

1. over 9000 billions euro.

2. Time travelling, very fascinating if you could! (Although I'd want myself to be invulnerable so I could run around in World War 2 with a phone-cam and record everything, now that would be pure awesomesauce no?)

3. Edit: I wanna be able to fly. Perhaps be Psychic.

Wexexx.png

Wexexx.png

Unless you did.

Yeah. We could *gasp* walk to a different location.

Ok, if you are on Earth and go even a hundred year back in time, you won't be on earth any more.

Walking through space is difficult, especially since you're suffocating.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

In order of importance....

1. Fix my medical problem. Permanently.

2. My own copy of every book in permanent good condition so my offspring can continue reading the books once I die.

3. The only thing that can kill me or any of my offspring is old age or they willingly give up their life. (No more getting sick, yay! Oh and I'm nigh invulnerable, as are my kidsies. Unless of course they WANNA die... for whatever reason. ... yes I am aware I have created a monster if any of my offspring ever go evil. And eventually this will be spread throughout the human race... OH WELL.)

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Unless you did.

Ok, if you are on Earth and go even a hundred year back in time, you won't be on earth any more.

Walking through space is difficult, especially since you're suffocating.

1. The earth has been around more then one hundred years.

2. Since space has no gravity, just give yourself a gentle push and you'll move

3. I don't know about others but I already said I would wish for eternal life along with time manipulation so I don't have to worry about dieing.

I think he's taking the location thing literally. Since, you know, the whole universe is always moving, if you moved only through time and not space, you would miss your planet or force yourself into the core.

I vote genies would just fix it so they get what you mean, though.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

1. Time Travel

2. Invulnerability

3. Immortality

I don't really understand the people who ask for time travel and x amount of dollars, since you could just go back in time, dump all your money into a company you know will succeed in the future (google? apple?), and you'll be set for life.

I'd post on the internets and get people to request me to go back to a certain time a film battles, then I'd do that and trip everyone out. Or go back into every major event in recent history (since cameras were invented), and make sure you're in the shot, perfectly calm. Big battle going on? You're just sitting and having a smoke in the middle of it. Battle for Berlin? Casually walking down the street. Now THAT would [bleep] with so many people's heads.

I think he's taking the location thing literally. Since, you know, the whole universe is always moving, if you moved only through time and not space, you would miss your planet or force yourself into the core.

I vote genies would just fix it so they get what you mean, though.

New rule, if something defys science the genie will fix it.

- Ability to control, shape, change and create reality with the mind

that would be so cool, with this you could bend reality around a bank and make a giant opening for yourself to walk through. to create reality with your mind would be great.... HALO REALITY, no need to save for that xbox. if you could shape reality you could really have anything, you could make anything appear anything dissipear, you'd have telekenesis, chryokinesis, pyrokinesis and every other control of something, you could fly, you'd have super strength. you could lock someone in a reality to get them to tell you things there not telling you, you could take someone to a reality if you can't afford a dinner, even though you could create money with the power of your mind.

meatlover.png

Unless you did.

Unless you were.

I've figured out my third wish: To have any shower I enter gain an unlimited supply of hot water as long as I'm showering. Or forever, so everyone can share my bounty.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

New rule, if something defys science the genie will fix it.

In this case I want new wishes.

1:Complete control over time, 'cause if it wasn't hindered by logic then I'd basically be a god. I could also be immortal, by just making my body younger.

2:Magic in real life. Not that spellbook crud, either. I mean the ability to telepathically mess with the elements, etc.

3:Immunity to all death, except for from old age.

[/hide]

Not very useful, since you can't speak said languages.

IN YOUR FACE!

forgot to add that, oh well.

Well if you can understand them then you can learn to speak it. You know what the words mean, just string them together in a sentence.

I always took it as

Immortality=no dying of age/sickness

Invulnerability: No dying by exterior physical means (ie: wounds, being disintegrated by the sun)

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain