Your three wishes

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

1. Ten million dollars - to buy a house and live off the interest

2. Good health and lives for all my children

3. To not feel pain while giving birth.... yeah totally have to add that one.

Just curious but why only 10 million dollars, why not make it 10 billion or more?

and just sparked my memory on #3, some women get tons of orgasms while giving birth.

Dont really feel like finding that article now though.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Ten million dollars - to buy a house and live off the interest

2. Good health and lives for all my children

3. To not feel pain while giving birth.... yeah totally have to add that one.

Just curious but why only 10 million dollars, why not make it 10 billion or more?

and just sparked my memory on #3, some women get tons of orgasms while giving birth.

Dont really feel like finding that article now though.

Ten million will do quite fine the interest is good enough to never work a day in either Brent or I's life ever again with holidays and extras. The interest alone would be more than Brent and I's salary put together. It's just enough ::'

As for #3 well they're bloody lucky aren't they!! I was too busy swearing at anything that moved. Worse pain ever!! Someone might as well have sliced me open with a pocket knife. Too much information...

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

1: be Imortal

2: be the guardian of all the knowledge know and to be know or never known to mankind

3: the ability to control ice

The first two would drive you insane. (Or do you mean Imortal as in cannot die under any circumstances, or another defination?)

1: be Imortal

2: be the guardian of all the knowledge know and to be know or never known to mankind

3: the ability to control ice

The first two would drive you insane. (Or do you mean Imortal as in cannot die under any circumstances, or another defination?)

Imortal as in almost imortal, i'd like to have a way to suicide when i go insane...

1. The power to turn whatever I touch into a bunch of Skittles

2. A pair of gloves that prevent me turning people or things I like into a pile of Skittles

3. An anti-paradox machine that prevents me from exploding when I try making tiny Skittles by touching regular Skittles

hiccup.png

- Ability to shapeshift.

- Ability to have anything 'wished' into and out of reality.

- Never have the ability to age or get hurt through physical means ie stab to the heart. Death is only 'chosen' at will.

^ That would basically be like "It's a good life", would be interesting >.>

1. The power to turn whatever I touch into a bunch of Skittles

2. A pair of gloves that prevent me turning people or things I like into a pile of Skittles

3. An anti-paradox machine that prevents me from exploding when I try making tiny Skittles by touching regular Skittles

If you touch yourself without the gloves on what happens? :?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Rebdeagon, can you stop trolling. Not every sentance has to have a frickin or a [bleep] in if. Everyones not medicore to you.

I am going to find it hard to quote but to the guy who said he wanted to turn things into skittles. That actully isnt a bad idea.

1. You could never get hungry :P

2. If someone fired a bullet at you and it instantly changes to skittles you pracilly invinrable, you could transform anything coming at you.

3. If you could transform anything into skittles getting rid of evidence would be easy

4. You'd be rich.... Buy poo, junk and other stuff and walk through it you'd be rich.

meatlover.png

I am going to find it hard to quote but to the guy who said he wanted to turn things into skittles. That actully isnt a bad idea.

Only if you wish never to get tired of them. If I eat a food too much then it gets to the point where it starts making me sick. It takes a lot but it sucks when I start disliking what used to be one of my favorite snacks. I remember eating a whole bag of chips and container of dip for dinner.... blah. Haven't eaten them ever since.

And why does everyone throw around the word "troll"?

Only if you wish never to get tired of them. If I eat a food too much then it gets to the point where it starts making me sick. It takes a lot but it sucks when I start disliking what used to be one of my favorite snacks. I remember eating a whole bag of chips and container of dip for dinner.... blah. Haven't eaten them ever since.

And why does everyone throw around the word "troll"?

Do you not know what troll means? Or? I dont really know what you're asking with the last question.

The same thing happens to me with food, this one day I ate tons and tons of something (I forget what it was now) and the next day I couldnt even think of the thing because it made me want to throw up. Even now if I think of what it looks like I get a bad taste in my mouth.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

No, I meant people keep using that word where it's not needed lately. Reb's not a troll. He's definitely something, but troll isn't the right word.

are you thinking of awesome?

LNYvk.png

Wtf. I was just making a point. Chillax.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Here's a wish... Anything you touch will turn into a food item :P that way you can get food whenever you want it plus all of the above reasons I listed.

Oh yeh, I worked out the time stopping wish, if the time stop only freezes living things and then the rest you will have to mqnuqlly select by thinking about it. That way the air molecules won't freeze and therefore you will be able to breathe. Clever eh!

How about this, the same powers that the twins have in the matrix, that way your impervious to bullets, you heal fast. You can walk through anything and guess what else... You can fly! It's perfect for anyone.

What would we all do with our wishes? I hear quite a few wishes but not much on what you'd do with them.

meatlover.png

What would we all do with our wishes? I hear quite a few wishes but not much on what you'd do with them.

1. I could literally get high off of life.

2. Meeting my future self.

3. A refrigerator that automatically filled itself with whatever the hell I was in the mood for.

1. I would do this whenever I'm bored obviously... which is like 90% of the time. But hey, it doesn't have the same negatives that are attached to real drugs such as overdose, addiction, going broke, etc. so doing it that much wouldn't really be bad for me. I'm just bored of feeling the same all the time.

2. I'd ask myself many questions, but nothing that would spoil anything major. I would want to know what my job would be, where I'd be living, if I should avoid anything in specific, and what the future is like compared to 2009. Things I would not want to know would be the events that happen in my life - I don't want to spoil surprises and I also don't want to hear about deaths. (Although temptation might get the best of me, so no promises with this one.

3. Pretty self-explanatory. Right now I'd go for a big [wagon] taco salad with Mr. Pibb.

How about this, the same powers that the twins have in the matrix, that way your impervious to bullets, you heal fast. You can walk through anything and guess what else... You can fly! It's perfect for anyone.

Wouldn't the world have to be wished to be a matrix first?

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Wouldn't the world have to be wished to be a matrix first?

No, it's a wish so you can bring them out of the matrix. Wouldn't it be cool to live in a matrix but understand the code and have the abilty to change it.

Fridge full of endless food... Epic!

I wouldn't want to meet my future self. My future self would do things like give me money and stuff and make me really cheat inlife... Trust me I know myself.

meatlover.png

I wouldn't want to meet my future self. My future self would do things like give me money and stuff and make me really cheat inlife... Trust me I know myself.

then you would most likely create a time paradox dooming us all :o

LNYvk.png

then you would most likely create a time paradox dooming us all :o

;p, I won't put that on my list then.

meatlover.png

1. The ability to not age mentally and physically beyond my thirties (workaround for immortality; I can still die by a gunshot wound, etc)

2. To visit another planet with life

3. To be able to disprove the existence of a god unquestionably

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots