Your three wishes

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

3. To be able to disprove the existence of a god unquestionably

Why would you want that as a wish?

[sarcasm]yeh I mean WTF! I exist how else would I be posting[/sarcasm]

I suppose it would be incredibly useful to be able to argue very well as that way people will understand and resepect your opinion wheras if to say something wrong... You mean tv sentsporeWTF!ance is mis understood it gets harder.

meatlover.png

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) The ability to know anything (Where will I be 20 years from now?)

2) The ability to forget anything (I'm a sad old hermit with nothing but a hollowed out coconut to keep me company.)

3) [hide=I heard something about the ability to run forever?

wish 1: To become a "superhuman" by this I mean I choose how I age, "like i could stay in the body i had when i was 12 for as long as i liked, my brain capacity is infinite, so i can absorb as much information as i want. I'm stronger and faster than any other human alive. I have the ablity to "slow down time" so that i can see a bullet coming twoards me and i can react to it, this ability i can flick of and on at will.

I can hear, feel, taste and smell 10x better and my vision has a "zoom" option so i can see a lot better. I also grasp things a lot easier as my brain picks up information faster. I can also withstand a lot more damage as i could be shot point blank in the head and survive, my limbs and organs re-grow within hours of them being lost and i can survive most plauges as if they were the common cold. However i can still die.

Oh and i can change my apperance to a certain extent.

I would save the other 2 wishes.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

Sounds like fun. In reality, we can only assume that he doesn't exist because of lack of any evidence suggesting so. That, and the fact that 'god' (as relating to monotheistic terms from the Muslim/Judaic/Christian religions) was only derived something like five thousand to two thousand years ago. If I wanted to say, right this second, that an invisible pink unicorn existed, but we couldn't see him, hear him, or feel that he was there, and that it made no impact but still might have created everything (with humans being the most special of anything in the universe) would you believe me?

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

Sounds like fun. In reality, we can only assume that he doesn't exist because of lack of any evidence suggesting so. That, and the fact that 'god' (as relating to monotheistic terms from the Muslim/Judaic/Christian religions) was only derived something like five thousand to two thousand years ago. If I wanted to say, right this second, that an invisible pink unicorn existed, but we couldn't see him, hear him, or feel that he was there, and that it made no impact but still might have created everything (with humans being the most special of anything in the universe) would you believe me?

lets get back on topic.

meatlover.png

No, your theory is quite pospostrious! *Gets uni-stabbed*

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

What would we all do with our wishes? I hear quite a few wishes but not much on what you'd do with them.

1) Infinite money, but it's all stored in a secret bank account and I can only withdraw up to $150,000 a year. That way I'm basically rich but not too rich and don't have to worry about getting/losing a job.

2) The ability to live without requiring the disgusting necessities of a human, as in sleeping/eating/... going to the bathroom. I mean, I still want the ability to sleep and eat since they feel good, but I'd like to be able to live without requiring them.

1) I'm a bit materialistic, so having extra money but not too much would be perfect. Although, not being materialistic would also make a good third wish.

2) I think humans are disgusting. The mind's a bit different - some parts fascinating (e.g. being able to imagine people we know saying words we've never heard them say, just from our mind arranging syllables and consonants from our memory), some repulsive (e.g. hormones causing people to obsess over sex), but there is nothing going for the human body. It's so gross, I hate it. I wish I was a rock, or some oregano or something, but that would be pretty boring so taking away those needs would help me enjoy life a bit more. I mean, of course the chemicals in my body force me to go, "mmm boobs," but when those aren't working and I'm in a grumpy mood I just see all the humans as corrupt, destructive, and disgusting animals. So yeah, the wish would help me sort of shy away from the parts of the human that I don't like.

wl7w9j.png

It's so gross, I hate it. I wish I was a rock, or some oregano or something, but that would be pretty boring so taking away those needs would help me enjoy life a bit more. I mean, of course the chemicals in my body force me to go, "mmm boobs," but when those aren't working and I'm in a grumpy mood I just see all the humans as corrupt, destructive, and disgusting animals. So yeah, the wish would help me sort of shy away from the parts of the human that I don't like.

I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I'll just think to myself, "Damn. Everybody's ugly." :uhh:

Hey... how about this for a wish, a one world governement controled by you which most civilians won't know about :P.

Far too much work :s

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I completely thought my wishes through. I can't get old, I can't die, and I can go back and change any point I want. Loophole for unlimited wishes anyone?

This kind of stuff would drive you insane. What do you think human's would do if they effectively had turned into God? Scares me just thinking about it.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

I guess I should do a serious few.

A legitimate income of 300,000 dollars a year, divided up between bi-weekly payments. I'd be plenty well-off, all the money I'd need really, but I can still work occasionally. Will help with my film aspirations as well. I guess I could own a building or something?

A Tempurpedic mattress that can be rolled up to the size of a water bottle. That would be useful. Oh, sheets, pillow and sleeping bag are included.

I want to always smell pleasant (breath and body odor) and have strong white teeth and awesome fluffy hair... I'd still have to shower of course, but I'd never smell bad. Super cool.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

It's so gross, I hate it. I wish I was a rock, or some oregano or something, but that would be pretty boring so taking away those needs would help me enjoy life a bit more. I mean, of course the chemicals in my body force me to go, "mmm boobs," but when those aren't working and I'm in a grumpy mood I just see all the humans as corrupt, destructive, and disgusting animals. So yeah, the wish would help me sort of shy away from the parts of the human that I don't like.

I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I'll just think to myself, "Damn. Everybody's ugly." :uhh:

Not only that, but think of how many of us are honestly not fit for survival, quite possibly myself included. All the fat, physically skill-less people there are that would not exist if not for our distance from the rest of nature and our technology.Pay attention next time you go our and you'll see several people that, although quite normal for the average human (not necessarily obese), would be quickly felled in the wild by a bear or a leopard or something.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

A Tempurpedic mattress that can be rolled up to the size of a water bottle. That would be useful. Oh, sheets, pillow and sleeping bag are include

I agree with that one so much! how cool would that be :P.

Lenin, your right, we're not really that good for survival at the moment. but I suppose with are laser phasers and nuclear bombs... WE OWN YOU STUPID ANIMALS!

meatlover.png

Too bad we don't [bleep] like rabbits, or else we'd never survive!

OH WAIT THAT'S THE ONLY REASON WE'RE REALLY ALIVE. That's something right off of cracked. Our species' survival is directly linked to our love of boinking.

We really would survive, though. I mean, there are almost 6 billion of us. Think of some majestic, rock and roll animals. How about bears? A lot of polar bears are still ali- oh. Panda be- wait. Grizzly be- dammit.

At least it isn't like we have to protect whales or someth - [cabbage]!

Lenin, your right, we're not really that good for survival at the moment. but I suppose with are laser phasers and nuclear bombs... WE OWN YOU STUPID ANIMALS!

Well, except that most people don't have access to laser phaser and nuclear bombs. So good luck with using any of that.

Many have access to typos, though

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Well, except that most people don't have access to laser phaser and nuclear bombs. So good luck with using any of that.

Many have access to typos, though

we have acsess to knives and guns, a bear isn't even clever enough to throw a rock at someone.

meatlover.png

Being able to stop time would be cool. You could pretty much know everything. Being able to stop time, and, say practice guitar. You would be able to put in hundreds of thosusnds of hours of practice, without having to waste time doing it.

If you had super powers, you could throw your ex's car into the lake, thus winning the heart of some geek Superman-loving girl. You'll realize your ex was a [bleep] and you were happy you broke up about 3 weeks into the wish. BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FIX IT AAAAAGGGH your noodly, flaccid arms will only be able to wipe your tears.

• 1 month later...

1. An increased ability to influence others.

2. Significantly better memory, maybe not quite photographic (I've read that people with photographic memories find it disturbing).

3. More willpower/self control.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall: