Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Neither do I. I end up wearing my dad's clothes.
  2. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I dunno, stuff. I forgot homecoming is formal too. Damnit, I hate dressing up in nice clothes.
  3. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    It's not even the actual dance that I'm not looking forward to.
  4. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Really only the dance. It won't be bad though.
  5. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm not looking forward to homecoming.
  6. Skull replied to Zierro's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, I do question links from anyone with under 100 posts or so. Other than that, it's just a number.
  7. Skull replied to Zierro's topic in Off-Topic
    I want my Demon Vanquisher title back. Soo much cooler than moss giant whipper.
  8. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    You're crazy.
  9. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Yep. A delicious marshmallowy [bleep].
  10. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I made smores. Pictures to come soon. Crappy quality unfortunately. But it was delicious..
  11. I don't understand how you could possibly be that skinny. Do you have no muscle at all? I'm a little shorter and I weigh almost 50 pounds more. And I'm by no means fat.
  12. Skull replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    640
  13. That didn't sound too bad until it got to dish soap. You'd be puking bubbles.
  14. I do not like coffee. Bleh. I had chicken flavored ramen and Oreos because I pay attention to my healthy diet. Hm, that makes it seem like I'm saying the Oreos are chicken flavored. Oh well. Coffee is the drink of champions. I think I started drinking coffee when I was about your age though. I also stopped growing then. Coincidence? You stopped growing at 14/15? How tall are you? 5'7
  15. I do not like coffee. Bleh. I had chicken flavored ramen and Oreos because I pay attention to my healthy diet. Hm, that makes it seem like I'm saying the Oreos are chicken flavored. Oh well. Coffee is the drink of champions. I think I started drinking coffee when I was about your age though. I also stopped growing then. Coincidence?
  16. I thought of a new one: spontaneous sandwich generation.
  17. I'll have pumpkin pie and smores. And take pictures. Or at least smores.
  18. Insane amounts of levels. I think I've only even logged on three times since then. Congrats on everything.
  19. I might be making pumpkin pie tomorrow because of this thread. And when I say I might be making pumpkin pie, I mean my mom might be making it for me. Because the extent of my cooking skills is macaroni and cheese.
  20. Skull replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    631
  21. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Alright.
  22. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Hmmmmnope. Shaving what? yer coinpurse. [insert facepalm] I don't like any shaving. Just so uncomfortable. Edit: Should I edit it to what you edited it to?
  23. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Shaved your legs for rowing? :lol: Shaving sucks. 2500 posts. Demon Vanquisher is a cooler name than Moss Giant Whipper or whatever.
  24. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    We never get them.
  25. I'll start walking. I might get there in time for next summer :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.