Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Jaziek's topic in Off-Topic
    Cleancut is clean. Long cat is long.
  2. I blame cynic.
  3. Skull replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    463
  4. 5/10, only because you haven't been here for like a year.
  5. 5/10
  6. D12 - Fight Music I've been listening to a lot of D12 lately. Not sure why.
  7. Skull replied to Zierro's topic in Off-Topic
    You're legally required to wear a seat belt where I live too. I've always worn my seat belt though, and would even if it wasn't mandatory, so it's not really affecting me at all.
  8. Skull replied to Jaziek's topic in Off-Topic
    Using CleanCut now, I have to say I like it.
  9. Yeah, I was thinking I'd be too humiliated to do that, but I guess since no one has any idea who you are I guess it wouldn't be as bad. Not that anyone would necessarily know who you were if you did something stupid in a public area normally. Audio on the video I posted got replaced with some crappy song or something, so I removed it.
  10. Haha, that's awesome.
  11. I don't know about that. I've had women in dreams before. Ba dum tish. I swear I posted that. I guess I started typing it and then never submitted it.
  12. I'll hire a small child to run around in circles with an oar in the water. Good thinking.
  13. Moats usually don't have running water.
  14. My dad's been playing guitar for like 30 years. And my sister has one and my grandpa gave us his old one. I think there's only 8 actually.
  15. Umm, both? There are like 10 guitars in my house so it's not like I have to buy one.
  16. Permanently unsoloable, no.
  17. How would I go about learning to play guitar if I have no musical talent whatsoever?
  18. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    That reminds me, for my English class we have to act out part of Death of a Salesmen either in class or filming it. It's going to be the most awesome and hilarious thing ever, my group is awesome and we've found a way to make it really funny. If it comes out good enough I might upload it to youtube and show you guys. Never looked forward to an assignment more in my life. That's an extremely redundant second sentence, but I cba to fix it.
  19. Not good. I ate a one dollar bill once. Well, only a corner. But still. It's like paper only worse.
  20. Yup, you have to type them yourself, at least for now.
  21. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    This calls for a three way. with marshmallows, lots and lots of marshmallows. body heat melts the chocolate, and the girls are graham crackers. I'd rather have regular smores. Glad to hear you're not a cannibal. :lol:
  22. Congratulations, thread over.
  23. ENGLISH MOTHER [bleep]ER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!? I need to stop spamming.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.