Monster survival this week = Cannibals

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

Because of everyone arguing about using every single plan in zombie plans revised. This thread has a diffrent monster, bieng or thing every week so it's much harder to get bored. Anyone is allowed to put there suggestions for new monsters to.

TMHS

tmhs.png

tmhfbasic.gif

members:

TTanT

A_local_guy

TheMather1

Napalm_Death

[/url][url="http://forum.tip.it/topic/247159-monster-survival-this-week-demons/"][img=http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4441/hextripletcrossq.png][/url]

(put this in your sig)

Next week:

TBA

this week

Cannibals

A new tribe of humans have come into your country, they are equipped with old aged weapons and not much armour. they are taken into a fit of cannibilsim. they don't have much armour on however they are quite intellegant and have large numbers. aswell as that you can't negotiate with them

Last week

[hide]

Yeti's:

yeti's thick skin and fur means that there impervious to bullets, there about the size of five humans and as strong. there not as clever as humans but still quite clever (think downs syndrome?). there sensative in there face and groin. there really strong and can destroy buildings, they also have a great sense of smell.

Killer robots

Everything with a microchip in is hacked to kill things, they all have AI.

Raptors

Velociraptors (the ones in the film, there as clever as humans, same size and dino's) not the real life ones.

Octo[kitty]s

Ocotpuses have turned put to be able to breathe on land and are really clever (more thnm humans).

Microchips turned to kill

Now, This can be explained like this: someone has hacked every single microchip in the world so that they kill all humans. Toasters try to explode, Tv's display disgusting images, toy's start moving about and trying to set things on fire and its allover satanicism. they are all still combated by the simple destruction of the chip however will not work.

All computers and phones don't work. some toys have been produced with knives already in them because the person used to be in the toy industry.

Demons

Demons can take human form, They are not extremly powerful. there powers range from possesing humans and also telepathy and the ability to place images into peoples minds and also shapeshifting. They prefer to mentally breakdown people. holy water causes pain and crucifixes are like weak barriers to them, silver takes way more effect then anymore metal. to rebuke them you must recite a certian chapter from the bible (i forgot what it is) and end it with amen or emulse them in salt.

Vampires

Vampires, not the sparkly twilight kind.

They survive by drinking blood. The things that can hurt them are destruction of the heart, holy water and crucifixes can act as barriers to them. They kill humans, once a human has had there blood drunk, they become vampires (to make this fair anyone who isn't a virgin becomes a ghoul who is controled by the vampire wheras virgins become vampires when bitten (guess where I copyed that off :P)). Vampires have faster reflexes, can move much quicker and have better senses, these powers are improved depending on blood drunk.[/hide]

meatlover.png

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grab myself some Garlic and a Stake.

Then hide somewhere in the sun.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Crucifixes act as a sort of pain to the zombies.

Sun doesn't instantly turn them to dust it just hurts them for ages and they faint and etc.

WHAT ABOUT NIGHT?!

You mean vampires right?

Still they wouldn't enter a house that cause them pain?

Sun is supposed to kill them, never seen "Buffy"?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Crucifixes act as a sort of pain to the zombies.

Sun doesn't instantly turn them to dust it just hurts them for ages and they faint and etc.

WHAT ABOUT NIGHT?!

You mean vampires right?

Still they wouldn't enter a house that cause them pain?

Sun is supposed to kill them, never seen "Buffy"?

Not once, i've just seen Helsing ova 1 though :).

Most sources say sun burns including about five films or more.

meatlover.png

Wear a crucifix. Finally it pays off to have many of those lying around...

And surrounding my living area with garlic.

I'm going to go with Dracula as a source, and that worked there. Barring any insane henchmen, that is...

I also think Dracula wasn't outright killed by the sun, but was weakened greatly. And a knife worked just as well as a stake.

I'm going to go with Dracula as a source, and that worked there. Barring any insane henchmen, that is...

I also think Dracula wasn't outright killed by the sun, but was weakened greatly. And a knife worked just as well as a stake.

Dracula is a good source, keep the 75% ghoul chance as detterant. As long as heart is destroyed vampire goes diey diey.

A crucifix is like, mental pain to look at. Almost like you watching a video of your mother bieng tortured and killed (roughly that effect)

meatlover.png

1:Go to a church.

2:Raid a supermarket of garlic, and place garlic in church.

3:Cover church with spotlights.

4:????

5: Profit!

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Dracula is a good source, keep the 75% ghoul chance as detterant. As long as heart is destroyed vampire goes diey diey.

A crucifix is like, mental pain to look at. Almost like you watching a video of your mother bieng tortured and killed (roughly that effect)

And touching one would be like seing your best friend rape your father.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

1. Go to my house.

2. Live there forever.

Vamps can't come into your house unless you invite them in.

I'd forgotten about that.

Oh, and wearing crusader armor (Its covered with crosses), and wielding a sharpened cross would make you a vampire-owning machine.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

1. Go to my house.

2. Live there forever.

Vamps can't come into your house unless you invite them in.

I'd forgotten about that.

Oh, and wearing crusader armor (Its covered with crosses), and wielding a sharpened cross would make you a vampire-owning machine.

Aren't some swords cross shaped? Especially if you can engrave a crucifix into it...

Think how they'd feel fighting you.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Think how they'd feel fighting you.

I went from :shock: to :thumbsup: .

The bloodsuckers deserve it. *Goes and buys replica crusader armor.*

Oh, and a sword with a crucifix engraved in it would make me godly. All I need is a cross-shaped pistol with cross-engraved bullets.

Buffy's got nothing on that.

Edit:

When vampires fight me, they remember when their best friend raped their parents. Does this mean that I am rape?

[/hide]

Moats usually don't have running water.

I'll hire a small child to run around in circles with an oar in the water.

Good thinking.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp