Monster survival this week = Cannibals

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, but cannibals are clever'; they'd get a ladder and you can't take on that many people with a machete.

I push the ladder down when they go to climb up. I get my friend to stand there and shoot them when they try to come up. I get my friend to throw things at them. Etc.

two people in a better position can't fight forever, aswell as that how do you survive up there. How do ou get food?

Right everyone, new monster idea please? I'm thinking a magical virus which means everyone must fight each other.

meatlover.png

I'll specify for Rocco, because I think it's stupid too.

It's unrealistic. Magic doesn't really exist, and viruses, even if implanted directly into the brain, could only harm the brain, not cause it to do anything. Not to mention the fact that all the paranoid people could still avoid catching the virus by simply hiding.

a70c7.png

Zombies are different, Hex. Zombies are created by a corpse reanimation virus that reactivates the brain of a dead person, which is slightly more practical than one that just magically makes everyone fight each other. While neither are very likely to happen, a corpse reanimation virus is more likely to happen than the other.

a70c7.png

Goa'ulds. Parasitic sentient being capable of taking full controll of it's host(while the host itself is just a watcher trapped in it's own body), they have genetic memory and ability to give their hosts a "perfect" health curing even cancer. Goa'ulds are also smarter than human and will do all in their power to gain world domination.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Kind of, snakes not slugs and they're smarter. Actually they are the inspiration for RuneScape's seaslugs, that I figgured out when I saw colonel Jake o'Nial(colonel Jack o'Neill).

But remeber, very smart(though sometimes "blinded" by their own faking of gods).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Oh gosh, let's see then. Snakeproof my house, and shoot all the dumb things that come near me. NEXT!

What about when they take hosts, gets guns, bombs and grenades and starts driving vehicles through your walls?

Shoot the hosts before they get close, throw homemade napalm grenades at the vehicles with my potato gun. And I say again, NEXT!

a70c7.png

Oh gosh, let's see then. Snakeproof my house, and shoot all the dumb things that come near me. NEXT!

What about when they take hosts, gets guns, bombs and grenades and starts driving vehicles through your walls?

Shoot the hosts before they get close, throw homemade napalm grenades at the vehicles with my potato gun. And I say again, NEXT!

What about when the hosts regenerate due to the healing powers of the goa'ulds and they start using tanks instead?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

What about when the hosts regenerate due to the healing powers of the goa'ulds and they start using tanks instead?

Hide in concrete shelter under my garage until they all leave.

And Mather, is there anything you've posted that doesn't have half of it ripped off of Stargate?

a70c7.png

Yeah, I sugguested dragons one page ago and something else somewhere near the start, none of my solutions have been even connected to it, etc.

What about when they get hold of the US President and commands a nuke being dropped in your town?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

If they get hold of the US President, then we're all toast anyways. But, depending on the size and type of nuke, I may be safe anyways, since the shelter would be concrete and below ground, and I live far enough away from town that the blast wave wouldn't be too strong.

And wow, I'm surprised you had the self-restraint to make a couple posts NOT about Stargate. It appalls me. [/sarcasm]

a70c7.png

If they get hold of the US President, then we're all toast anyways. But, depending on the size and type of nuke, I may be safe anyways, since the shelter would be concrete and below ground, and I live far enough away from town that the blast wave wouldn't be too strong.

And wow, I'm surprised you had the self-restraint to make a couple posts NOT about Stargate. It appalls me. [/sarcasm]

Lrn2read.

a70c7.png

Yeah, I sugguested dragons one page ago and something else somewhere near the start, none of my solutions have been even connected to it, etc.

What about when they get hold of the US President and commands a nuke being dropped in your town?

If it gets to that point, trying to survive is just a waste of time.

This. Really, if the invasion reaches too high of a level, we're all screwed. Sorry. The only course of action would be to nuke the entire planet and thus hopefully destroy this evil species.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]