Monster survival this week = Cannibals

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are we worrying again? Octopi don't have thumbs, move slowly, and present no real threat to anyone who hase a front door/closed windows.

You haven't seen the octopus' display of intelligence, I presume? They don't need thumbs. If their tentacles wrap, that can act thumb-like. And they squeeze into the tiniest spaces; I'm not saying they'll go beneath the cracks in your door, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Huh. An actually decent topic in this thread. That, on the other hand, surprises me.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

You know what would worry me more? Narwhal-Octopus hybrids.

Yeh, but that's not very likely to happen.

Some of the smaller ocotpuses (when alone can be stood on) wheras more octys means more feet and you'll overwhelm.

New plan: I chop my stairs down and wait for them to starve because they are too slow to catch land animals.

Just GTFO.

You are not clever or funny, you just pathetic.

EDIT: bet your a twelve year old American (Patriot) who supports guns ands addicted to telly or videogames. Your parents haven't brought you up right.

meatlover.png

And you're raging because you didn't get the ego boost you wanted from Dusty.

I think Roccos plan is good, it would work very well.

And yeah, Lenin, I know about the jar of food thing, but I don't think they'd be able to open a door very eaily at all.

Oh, and for god's sake, its OCTOPI, NOT OCTOPUSES OR OCTOPUS'S.

Edit: And I bet you're an 8 year old Hex. The nationality doesn't matter. Also, way to stereotype americans, idiot.

2Xeo5.png

ego boost....?

It's not a good plan, where's he going to get his food from, his water, everything, what happens if the octopuss's get up there?

And yeah, Lenin, I know about the jar of food thing, but I don't think they'd be able to open a door very eaily at all.

they could get a metal pipe aswell or use some implement (also for purpose of thread there super clever)

doesn't seem to flow well

Edit: And I bet you're an 8 year old Hex. The nationality doesn't matter. Also, way to stereotype americans, idiot.

you bet wrong.

Nationality does matter, it's a genralization of a typical subculture of Americans.

meatlover.png

ego boost....?

It's not a good plan, where's he going to get his food from, his water, everything, what happens if the octopuss's get up there?

they could get a metal pipe aswell or use some implement (also for purpose of thread there super clever)

you bet wrong.

Nationality does matter, it's a genralization of a typical subculture of Americans.

Well, considering that the OCTOPI will die from thirst (they need to drink water too I'm sure) in about four days, I could survive with a container of apple sauce and a bottle of water.

And how will an octopus fly 10 feet straight up into the air?

Also Hex, way to flame.

One more post from you and I'm going to get a moderator.

meatlover.png

ego boost....?

you bet wrong.

Well, considering that the OCTOPI will die from thirst (they need to drink water too I'm sure) in about four days, I could survive with a container of apple sauce and a bottle of water.

And how will an octopus fly 10 feet straight up into the air?

Also Hex, way to flame.

One more post from you and I'm going to get a moderator.

Lol? That post wasn't offensive at all.

Stop spamming.

Get the [bleep] out.

meatlover.png

I'm not sure if I should be laughing or weeping. Anyways, I'd drive inland until I reach somewhere no where near the ocean, then wait. I don't think there are enough octopi in the world to actually cause a problem for humanity, especially in a country with any form of military.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

*Sigh* You already stopped the argument by calling a mod, why restart it?

Rocco, just ignore him, he's decided he hates you because he lost the argument in the hegemony thread.

Ontopic:

An octopus needs water to survive, to be honest. They'd die after about a day through dehydration.

2Xeo5.png

*Sigh* You already stopped the argument by calling a mod, why restart it?

Rocco, just ignore him, he's decided he hates you because he lost the argument in the hegemony thread.

Ontopic:

An octopus needs water to survive, to be honest. They'd die after about a day through dehydration.

Actually, I was just browsing this thread. I was never pm'ed. :wink:

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Being Topic Creator does not make you lord and master of all you see before you.

You cannot send members out to exile simply because you do not like them.

You are not a God, this is not your realm. You just set the parameters.

So, Octopi:

The most they could do is gather in organic swells and bite us to nothing.

Unless they have come up with new technologies--something we must consider.

But just them without machines could be dealt with swiftly: a sentient race invading our land is an act of war. World governments would bomb them to hell, shoot them, spear them, burn them.

It would be another battlefront, and us civilians would be expected to do as we always do: try and stay safe and let the soldiers do their jobs.

If they happen to invade your home, a swift kick to the mantle would injure internal organs and even crush the brain. They are not adapted to impulse and impact, so keep hitting until they are idle mush.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

mega-shark-vs-giant-octopus-pack.jpg

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Guest Mrmegakirby

Mather, thats actually a good point. Even if an airsoft gun wouldn't kill them, they'd still probably back off after a hit, seeing as most animals would.

Mather, thats actually a good point. Even if an airsoft gun wouldn't kill them, they'd still probably back off after a hit, seeing as most animals would.

A hit in the right area would definatly kill them. If not then toss a rock.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1