VEGHATERMEATLOVER

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U wanted added to list?

I think he was the person who said

"You have my sword!"

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

How to survive a demon attack...? Easy. Summon another demon to fight the demon that's trying to attack you. If all goes wrong and your demon starts attacking you instead, just summon another demon and repeat the cycle until you're not dead.

guido_49.png

How to survive a demon attack...? Easy. Summon another demon to fight the demon that's trying to attack you. If all goes wrong and your demon starts attacking you instead, just summon another demon and repeat the cycle until you're not dead.

That's a fashion zombie attack, only instead of other demons it's new clothes and instead of summoning it's buying.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

So, if you're dead you have to repeat the cycle anyways, until you are revived?

OT:

Hide in the woods, only bring ancient tools.

Oh, and how do you hack a toaster?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

Yeh but what if the technology finds you and kills you?

TBH its one of the best plans here but even the armys robots will go beserk and stuff.

You can't hack anything because the guy who made it was a Über hax0rz. but you can remove the microchip from the toaster (only it won't work and you won't have toasted bread)

meatlover.png

Yeh but what if the technology finds you and kills you?

TBH its one of the best plans here but even the armys robots will go beserk and stuff.

You can't hack anything because the guy who made it was a Über hax0rz. but you can remove the microchip from the toaster (only it won't work and you won't have toasted bread)

Unless that man walked into every kitchen and personally installed microchips, he couldn't hack the toasters. They aren't hooked up to anything but a power grid, and I don't believe information can be sent through that.

(I'm just ignoring how ridiculous the idea of household appliances walking around is.)

[/hide]