Monster survival this week = Cannibals

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

As a good samaritan I would not only try to survive, but rid my area of any dangerous vampires. As I'm not some nut I don't have any guns and don't plan on getting any, so my main form of defense would be garlic, any crucifixes I could find laying around, and my own wit. Its very likely I'd resort to using some kind of UV flashlight as my go to weapon using it to herd the vampires into makeshift spike pits and such. All in all it would probably end in a very frightening trip to the nearest river to throw a bag of vampire heads across to separate the vampire's spirits from their bodies. (thats how it works right?)

In planning it sounds like I might be able to pull this off, however in all likelihood if I ever ran into a vampire I'd be toast.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spend a week at the beach during the day, and hope to god they dont find you at night. or sleep in a sunbed/solarium

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Ok, I've got demons and then gorgons next week. any more suggestions and comments on the userbar things?

I don't understand.

Keep those who flame just because it's you away by putting your name in the pic.

Woudln't that mean that more people would flame?

meatlover.png

Tip.It Monster Hunter squad? :smile:

You have my sword!

And my ingenuity.

And my vampire-raping armor!

Oh, and the Pope would own most supernatural creatures, as they tend to be weak to religion.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

We're still talking about vampires but

Demons

Demons can take human form, They are not extremly powerful. there powers range from possesing humans and also telepathy and the ability to place images into peoples minds and also shapeshifting. They prefer to mentally breakdown people. holy water causes pain and crucifixes are like weak barriers to them. to rebuke them you must recite a certian chapter from the bible (i forgot what it is) and end it with amen or emulse them in salt.

So if your joing TMHS please post saying your going to join.

meatlover.png

We're still talking about vampires but

Demons

Demons can take human form, They are not extremly powerful. there powers range from possesing humans and also telepathy and the ability to place images into peoples minds and also shapeshifting. They prefer to mentally breakdown people. holy water causes pain and crucifixes are like weak barriers to them. to rebuke them you must recite a certian chapter from the bible (i forgot what it is) and end it with amen or emulse them in salt.

So if your joing TMHS please post saying your going to join.

I'll join.

And I'd chase the demons with crucifixes that are dripping with holy water. I'd be wearing a backpack holding a boombox thats plying that chapter of the bible on loop, at max volume. I'd still wear my crusader armor, of course.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Why do you want us to waste our time joining a monster defense force? That's just stupid, there's plenty of actual threats that we should be preparing for. Like zombies.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

A bomb that releases the energy of 1 CNRHK when ignited.

Vampires would just regenerate unless something pierces there heart.

My plan, Silver spoons on a piece of string, It can destroy most low vampires but doesn't have an effect on the higher ones.

meatlover.png

This thread takes everything stupid about the zombie thread, multiplies it by 10 and then throws out all the logic.

Have fun with it though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'm not going to join simply because its you, and I find your very being infuriating.

I will, however, pay attention to the thread and see how this goes.

Oh ok thats fine :P

Local guy, thats fantastic thanks :)

and we're moving onto demons from now.

meatlover.png