Monster survival this week = Cannibals

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We already had a velociraptor thread.

its died,

and we'll discuss this for a week and then move onto something else.

plans:

we need somethign that raptors can't get past, a door is easy for them. what you need to do is get a door and grease it up so that they can't get there tiny hands round it.

meatlover.png

We already had a velociraptor thread.

its died,

and we'll discuss this for a week and then move onto something else.

plans:

we need somethign that raptors can't get past, a door is easy for them. what you need to do is get a door and grease it up so that they can't get there tiny hands round it.

I've got it!

I get a ton of canned food and bottled water, cut my stairs down, and make some makeshift spikes so that they can't jump up onto the landing/balcony!

Where you going to get the ton of canned food and bottled water, how is it going to work without breaking the ceiling, we could do that but we don't have the money or the time.

meatlover.png

Alternatively, we could all die, and leave a fractured military to clean up the mess of bodies that were left in towns the raptors had passed through?

Velociraptors pretty much evolved to be the perfect hunter, they were apparently very smart for their size, had large talons and could run rather fast. If that meteor/ice age hadn't wiped the dinosuars out, they'd probably be here instead of us.

2Xeo5.png

Alternatively, we could all die, and leave a fractured military to clean up the mess of bodies that were left in towns the raptors had passed through?

Point of thread is not to die

Velociraptors pretty much evolved to be the perfect hunter, they were apparently very smart for their size, had large talons and could run rather fast. If that meteor/ice age hadn't wiped the dinosuars out, they'd probably be here instead of us.

in real life they were extremly good hunters but they probably wouldn't be here instead of us (even though we wouldn't be here) there nothing like in the film also, they were the size of chickens (and had feathers)

meatlover.png

For their size, they were very intelligent.

Being small was one of their advantages, they can move around without attracting attention, and they can still tear your chest open with those talons/teeth.

We already had a thread on raptors. Guess why it died?

Because there wasn't all that much to discuss.

2Xeo5.png

in real life they were extremly good hunters but they probably wouldn't be here instead of us (even though we wouldn't be here) there nothing like in the film also, they were the size of chickens (and had feathers)

Mammals at that time were about the size of smaller than a chicken. So that doesn't hold much weight at all.

And what do you mean "where are you going to get canned food and bottled water"? Both of those are found in every grocery store anywhere and is probably used more nowadays than non-bottled water. Just stockpile beforehand. Like ytou would with a hurricane or other storm.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Theres an old bunker on the outskirts of my town. I can take supplies there. Also, look up "homemade EMP devices" on youtube.

They're not that effective, but with a little luck, they would stun any machines.

And, if that isn't possible we're basically screwed. Any machine smart enough to make itself EMP resistant and then turn on its creators is too smart for humanity to destroy,

2Xeo5.png

Theres an old bunker on the outskirts of my town. I can take supplies there. Also, look up "homemade EMP devices" on youtube.

They're not that effective, but with a little luck, they would stun any machines.

And, if that isn't possible we're basically screwed. Any machine smart enough to make itself EMP resistant and then turn on its creators is too smart for humanity to destroy,

Nukes. :thumbsup:

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Yes, because people absolutely love engaging in a war just to find out all their homes were destroyed and cannot be returned to due to radiation.

2Xeo5.png

Yes, because people absolutely love engaging in a war just to find out all their homes were destroyed and cannot be returned to due to radiation.

Who wouldn't love that?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Put a giant magnet near in front of my house so they all get stuck to it and can't kill me.

Plus magnets mess up electronics, the robots might be disabled due to that.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!