Monster survival this week = Cannibals

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

[hide]

How do you know they don't have guns?

Better yet, what does he do when he misses that often on one person and uses up all his ammo?

The guns are used for intimidation and killing people who don't exit the powerplant.

Which powerplant? Because nuclear powerplants have armed guards and snipers, there's one near my house.

Whichever ones closer, they have gaurds and snipers? maybe thats just because its america.

No, it's because if they were attacked, someone could wipe out a ten mile radius. There are definitely guards.

[/hide]

they don't have guns like in england (gaurds can't have them). however in some places they are allowed (outside prime minister and queens house and such)

defaultaspx.png

meatlover.png

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or indeed, would they not understand that human technology requires power, and take out power plants first?

Or they'd control some power plants to generate power for themselves.

Then turn humans into a power source, and create a computer simulation to keep us content, whilst they grow us in fields.

Or maybe that's all already happening, and when a baby is born, a new person is being added to the simulation.

Yes, I did watch "The Matrix" last night.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

New monster.

Yeti's:

yeti's thick skin and fur means that there impervious to bullets, there about the size of five humans and as strong. there not as clever as humans but still quite clever (think downs syndrome?). there sensative in there face and groin. there really strong and can destroy buildings, they also have a great sense of smell.

meatlover.png

[bleep] up their noses i'd say, lots of smelly stuff, the stuff they put in gas to make it smell maybe. Hide in somewhere where they cant smell you, high up in a tree would do.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I'll skin it and then shoot it, but as for going near it I got no idea. :mellow:

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Thick skin and fur won't stop a bullet, hex.

For the sake of the thread it will.

[bleep] up their noses i'd say, lots of smelly stuff, the stuff they put in gas to make it smell maybe. Hide in somewhere where they cant smell you, high up in a tree would do.

Thats really clever, they couldn't stand the smell and then you could find another way to knock them out.

My plan is using lots of fire.

meatlover.png

Look scary to me.

And looks like they can hold guns

installation_ConjoinedYetis_01.jpg

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

• 2 weeks later...

but still quite clever (think downs syndrome?)

That is not "quite clever". That is the exact opposite. If the yetis all have down syndrome, we can just sit back and watch as they stupidly kill themselves by accident.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

WHO THE HELL MOVED THIS!!!!!

Who the hell cares? Why don't we quit worrying about who moved it and come up with a reasonably smart monster since your monsters have been lackluster and stupid so far.

And thanks for another spam post. Stupid posting [bleep].

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Well, I'd guess that they would have access to modern weapondry, in which case I would get a band of fighters for safety. Then we'd hide in the wilderness.

If they just attack with their bare hands, it wouldn't be hard. Karate lessons would finally pay off, and knives are fun, too.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]