What did you do today?

Ouchy

This is similar to the "Today..." Topic in Off Topic, but instead, it is about sports.

Today, instead of rowing, we went for a 13K run instead. :( Followed by Abdominal Strengthening...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Had a PE class today and did some pilates with an instructor. That's some pretty intense exercises there, a lot of core strengthening which is good but I felt so relaxed and tired after doing the hour and a bit session. I'll prob do some bridging and other core exercises tonight.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Yesterday I played basketball for 3 hours. School tryouts today and tomorrow :thumbsup:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Dry run for Queen's Ergs tomorrow (8x500m rowing machine relay). Pulled a 1.38 which is a PB.

Had a tougher day yesterday, long rowing outing in the afternoon and a tough hockey match after that.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

Nothing today, but the ski slopes might open this weekend. :thumbsup:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I think today is going to be a lifting day. I've been slacking so much lately I need to do something intense. Maybe I'll just do it tomorrow instead actually since it's getting late already.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Had rowing this afternoon, good 1 and a half to two hours there :smile:

Also, quick question. If I eat breakfeast at say 5:30AM, and go for a 10k run at 7AM, will I feel crap during the run?

Breakfeast will consist of 9 Weet-Bix, with about 500g skim milk.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Did some lifting, I bumped up what what I was curling from 25 to 35 (pounds). I think it may have been to big of a jump in weight though, I went from being able to do 10 reps to barely getting 5. I think I might go back down to 30 next time.

Benching 115, but I should probably increase that a bit since I can do 10 reps easily. Maybe 130 or something?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

So far this week:

Thuesday: running for 1 hour.

Wednesday: Gym. Biking for 30 minutes, running for 30 minutes and various weight machines. Burned around 1200 calories and lifted a total of 14000KG.

Haven't got time to go to the gym anymore, this week. So I'll just do some push-ups at home and I will go running on friday and sunday.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Went to work, and ran some errands.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]