What did you do today?

Ouchy

I've been really slacking working out my abs so today I made a note to three sets of ten reverse crunches and my god did those kill! I'm going to try and add them into my daily routine now since I've neglected them for nearly six months. Also I've been spending a bunch of time working on my chest and shoulders. So far I've liked the results. For the next two weeks I'm going to try and get 45 minutes in at the gym each day apart from 3-4 times a week.

tFtfA.jpg

Just speed walked today lol. Not feeling up for jogging but going to start going 6am till 7.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Got about 35-45 mins in at the gym, got a little confused on what time I started, but day 3 of my two week workout plan. I focused solely on upper body because my right knee random started killing me after my last on the bike ride home.

tFtfA.jpg

I went for a 6km jog in the morning followed by 4 rounds of thai boxing on the bag jus mixing up rounds with footwork, jab - hook combos, Lower/upper shin kicks, front jab kicks

After work in the evening i went to muay thai and did a half hour warm up with the jump rope (aftter every 5 mnutes id stop and do some burpees and pushups)

After that id do 4 rounds of padwork with my trainer and 3 rounds on the heavy bag and just finish off with a little bit of shadow boxing

Its very tiring lol but I am very commited

Hope to add Brazilian jiu jitsu in the my plan and move on to some mma

Veni vidi vici

I came, I saw, I conquered

Current Username : Bludclart

Did various running and crunches and pushups for an hour yesterday and I am dead. And I get to do it again on Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday! :shock:

Conditioning for soccer. Is going to kill me, I am fairly sure.

I think I'm going to take tonight off from my 2 week workout plan. Kinda bummed since this would be day 4 or my 2 week plan but I have a French oral midterm tomorrow and I figured it is another reason to let my knee get better.

tFtfA.jpg

I did nothing for the past month because my old man keeps flogging my car because first my mum's had no rego, fixed then his ran out. Am I the only one who doesn't understand the whole "reps,press,cardio,etc" crap? only thing I know is a crunch because the name is self-explanatory.

And going to the GYM sucks for me atm because it's the Defence Force GYM (Descendant of a Flyboy so I get access) so they expect you to know what your doing. Aka, no trainers. I need to write out a spreadsheet to mostly work on my abs and cardio (if thats the one that focuses on how much energy/breathing your doing) and have no idea what to do for that...

EDIT: If you have any advice for me, please explain it slowly, not in "GYM" terms otherwise I'll be all "what the hell?"

Popoto.~<3

DId another upper body workout today. My brother came with me, but since he rarely ever works out he got tired after about 20 minutes so to be nice I cut my work out down to about 35 minutes or so, I got almost everything I wanted in though, but I could have got a few more sets in some areas. I'll be going back tomorrow, so it wasn't the hugest deal.

tFtfA.jpg

Got a really good workout in yesterday, the gym was basically empty so I didn't have to worry about people getting in my way. Went again today got a decent workout in, my muscles were a little sore so I keep it simple. Also played some 2v2 basketball for about an hour.

tFtfA.jpg

I've been ridiculously busy lately, and not able to do any full P90X workouts, which kind of sucks. But I've built this little ten minute regime that's already shown some results over the past weeks:

4 sets of curls (8 reps ea, 20 lbs)

4 sets of skull crushers (10 reps ea, 20 lbs)

Ab Ripper 100 (5 minute P90X ab workout, I just do 100 crunches - 20 reg, 20 with knees to the left, 20 with knees 20 to the right, 10 superman crunches, 10 I guess reverse crunches? I lean off my bed and crunch, they're hard ... and 20 bicycles)

Along with lots of running and climbing because me and my friends are stupid. I'm already getting more noticeable abs then I've had in a while, but eating a lot more healthily is contributing to that, along with growing.

I really need to work on my chest and back though, and on my actual stomach. Right where my actual abs are is flat and nice and hard, but I have a little beer belly trying to grow around my belly button. Then, in my pelvis region I'm happy. What's a good workout for the actual tummy area?

Chest and back are gonna be hard for me to do until I start doing real workouts, though. Kinda sucks. Oh well - I'm in far better shape than I thought I was, as evidenced by my outrunning friends in football. I haven't even seriously run in months.

Just kinda felt like sharing. I know it's not particularly impressive by any standards here.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I've been ridiculously busy lately, and not able to do any full P90X workouts, which kind of sucks. But I've built this little ten minute regime that's already shown some results over the past weeks:

4 sets of curls (8 reps ea, 20 lbs)

4 sets of skull crushers (10 reps ea, 20 lbs)

Ab Ripper 100 (5 minute P90X ab workout, I just do 100 crunches - 20 reg, 20 with knees to the left, 20 with knees 20 to the right, 10 superman crunches, 10 I guess reverse crunches? I lean off my bed and crunch, they're hard ... and 20 bicycles)

Along with lots of running and climbing because me and my friends are stupid. I'm already getting more noticeable abs then I've had in a while, but eating a lot more healthily is contributing to that, along with growing.

I really need to work on my chest and back though, and on my actual stomach. Right where my actual abs are is flat and nice and hard, but I have a little beer belly trying to grow around my belly button. Then, in my pelvis region I'm happy. What's a good workout for the actual tummy area?

Chest and back are gonna be hard for me to do until I start doing real workouts, though. Kinda sucks. Oh well - I'm in far better shape than I thought I was, as evidenced by my outrunning friends in football. I haven't even seriously run in months.

Just kinda felt like sharing. I know it's not particularly impressive by any standards here.

I gotta ask, does that P90X DVD thing actually work?

Popoto.~<3

My dad's been doing it for months (think he's done the whole thing twice?). He dropped from 230 to 160, now he's right about 180, and benches 200.

I did it for two weeks and noticed a difference, but then kinda petered out, half because I was already too tired at the end of the day, half because I couldn't spend about an hour and a half every day working out.

It's a fantastic program, though. You don't really need the DVD, just have to know the regime.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Made it to the gym today after taking two days off, I did go for a hike on of those days though, but today kinda killed so I stopped a little sort of my typical workout. My iPod Touch also fell out of my pocket when I was doing leg press and busted the increase volume bottom. I'm hoping its a cheap repair..

tFtfA.jpg