Zombieland - Kinda like the US Shaun of the Dead

Dizzle229

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks pretty funny and yeah, the US version of Shaun of the Dead.

This one looks better though, I don't really care much for British film's gritty look however accurate it may be.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

[hide=]mehp.png[/hide]

Looks ok.

I liked the Piano trick part, I laughed at that.

I will agree that this would be the US version of Shaun of the dead.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

[hide=]brilliant.png[/hide]

Looks ok.

I liked the Piano trick part, I laughed at that.

I will agree that this would be the US version of Shaun of the dead.

Fix'd.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Eh, looks funny, might watch it. The end was actually really funny :lol:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I doubt it'll beat shaun of the dead, that was simply brilliant. Don't think I'll see this one though.

I hate you now and will hunt you down.

Looks to be pretty good I'll probably go see it during the opening weekend, assuming it is not an 18.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I doubt it'll beat shaun of the dead, that was simply brilliant. Don't think I'll see this one though.

Looks to be pretty good I'll probably go see it during the opening weekend, assuming it is not an 18.

Yeah, I'll probably go see this. :lol:

It probably won't beat Shaun of the Dead, though.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I created a shelter in the event that you attack me, I'm safe and sound inside. It's made of xbox 360s.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

• 3 months later...

Recommended or not? A few friends and I were going to see toy story in 3d, but I heard it's really expensive or something, so this is our alternative right now.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I saw it and loved it, although it wasn't the best movie in the world and my uncle said Shaun of the Dead was better. Pretty funny - especially when Bill Murray's there - but not enough zombies tbh.

3.5/5 - would be a 4 but it's not really gonna be something very memorable, I think (or I just have bad memory).

Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland are from a different vein. But if I had to compare them, I'd say Zombieland is much better. The West Coast hospitality part was hilarious.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Jesus [bleep], ratchet, you don't like anything. Go away. You're like Comic Book Guy.

I thought it was great. Very humorous. I especially loved the application of the rules on-screen.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif