What You Consider Attractive in Men and Women

EarthySun

Everyone has their preferences. I prefer dark hair, large eyes, large lips, and the classic hourglass figure. I prefer shorter girls. With personalities, I like someone who's nice and isn't afraid to speak their mind about something, yet isn't a complete airhead.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find intellect and or creativity (using your brain one way or another) to be one of the biggest factors. Someone who is not full of themselves or narrow-minded, someone who is honest, not angry too often, and someone who is attracted to me. I also don't find overweight people as attractive in general (sorry fatties, I still lerb u).

The rest of the stuff like physique, sense of humor, ailments (so long as they aren't STDs), sociability, hobbies and the rest of stuff like that are so unique and inherent. If I went only looking for people with large breasts, big lips, and big hips then I would have a hard time having a true foundation for attraction. While those "big boob" type things are attractive, only in the most superficial way possible.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Been a while since I did something like this.

Looks-wise:

- Long, light/medium brown hair.

- Blue or green eyes.

- GLASSES. Usually a big plus.

- Not too much on the chest (not completely flat, but not huge either. B is a nice medium).

- I don't mind too much about figure, but as long as they aren't a twig or a whale I'm fine with it.

- Small feet are quite appealing for some reason. As are small hands.

- Short. In the 5' - 5'3" range, preferably.

Personality-wise:

- Quiet, reserved and polite. Last one is big for me. I would date a girl who isn't the first two if she's polite, definitely.

- Must respect my love for music. They don't have to even be a music listener, just as long as they don't try and bring down the music I listen to.

- Must not want to spend all my money. Another big one seeing as how I hardly ever have any money.

- Bonus points if they're a bit geeky. Now I'm not talking Asperger's levels of geekiness, but a little bit is nice.

- Ideally she should have some cognitive function. I'm not talking philosophical levels, but holding down a conversation about something interesting is a plus.

Of course, these can be adapted. I'm not as picky as it looks :P

There's a thread just like this every 8-9 months. rofl.

I'd explain what attracts me, but It'd be pointless, and I don't feel like it, maybe some other time.

inb4boobs.

EDIT: damn too late.

You're on a RS fan forum, i think anything with a pulse will do here.

Hmm

TIF's pets? More like potentiality. :-k

Only joking (had to..), bestiality is a disgusting no-no.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Physically, head hair is very important. Clear skin - no ridiculous expectations obviously, but not textured like the friggin' moon - and good proportions. Small breasts aren't a bad thing at all, big is just as good, just as long as they don't sag, that's always horrible. Butt can be big or small, just as long as it doesn't droop or wrinkle in certain positions. Not too hairy.

Intelligent - not necessarily a rocket scientist, but not stupid, it's annoying. Creativity would be nice, musician is even better. Funny and not too shy also. Curiosity and being willing to try new things is also a necessity.

- Small feet are quite appealing for some reason. As are small hands.

On that topic, I've decided all feet are ugly. I don't have any expectations for them though, so it doesn't turn me off or anything.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

You're on a RS fan forum, i think anything with a pulse will do here.

So it's not just me and Zierro feeling this "vibe".

:notalk:

C'mon guys ...

As for me, what you guys picked seems good. Generally all the characteristics "you" [collectively, as a group] pick are just fine. Average that is to say, what guy wouldn't want those qualities. I'm not too big on the paticulars like SilverSword, so I'll just mix and match with what you like.

Also, [bleep]s turn me off.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I've been told I like 'pixie girls'. Big eyes and little noses.

I don't get on particularly well with women in any case - I don't like them very much. I'm quite sexist in some ways so I like quiet and submissive girls, and they're a rarity. My last few relationships have ended due to a combination of my unhealthy attitude towards women and my need for huge amounts of time alone. If I'm reading, leave me alone. I want to read.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

I don't get on particularly well with women in any case - I don't like them very much. I'm quite sexist in some ways so I like quiet and submissive girls, and they're a rarity. My last few relationships have ended due to a combination of my unhealthy attitude towards women and my need for huge amounts of time alone. If I'm reading, leave me alone. I want to read.

Maybe you're gay?

Maybe you're gay?

Wouldn't that be a relief.

Being a bit sexist makes you gay now? I just don't like women very much - I find them boring. Don't get me wrong, most men are boring too, it's just not quite so bad.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

Maybe you're gay?

Wouldn't that be a relief.

Being a bit sexist makes you gay now? I just don't like women very much - I find them boring. Don't get me wrong, most men are boring too, it's just not quite so bad.

Oh, I don't actually think you're gay, I was just wondering how you'd react.

Wow, am I seriously the only one who doesn't like girls that wear thongs?

Thongs, depending on what type, generally can be very attractive. But not always. and it depends on the thong. and I can't believe I just wrote a post about thongs.

Wow, am I seriously the only one who doesn't like girls that wear thongs?

Thick line bumps on someone's [wagon] aren't attractive either. What's wrong with thongs?