What You Consider Attractive in Men and Women

EarthySun

Toes almost always look sort of like fingers, feet are possibly vein-y, 5th toe always looks atrophied. You kind of sound like you hate me for saying that :P

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boobs are a shape thing. I don't care about size so much.

TBH I don't give myself (many) preset standards. If a girl's attractive she's attractive. I'll know it when I see it :thumbup:

p2gq.jpg

I've been told I like 'pixie girls'. Big eyes and little noses.

I don't get on particularly well with women in any case - I don't like them very much. I'm quite sexist in some ways so I like quiet and submissive girls, and they're a rarity. My last few relationships have ended due to a combination of my unhealthy attitude towards women and my need for huge amounts of time alone. If I'm reading, leave me alone. I want to read.

o_o You? Sexist? Wow. How? What?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Toes almost always look sort of like fingers, feet are possibly vein-y, 5th toe always looks atrophied. You kind of sound like you hate me for saying that :P

I think feet are gross too.

And I guess I dislike thongs because you'd think they'd feel so... wrong. Who wants a leather cord running up between their cheeks?

I myself prefer to wear silk. And feet are so nice.

I don't get on particularly well with women in any case - I don't like them very much. I'm quite sexist in some ways so I like quiet and submissive girls, and they're a rarity. My last few relationships have ended due to a combination of my unhealthy attitude towards women and my need for huge amounts of time alone. If I'm reading, leave me alone. I want to read.

I don't know what to say. I just have old fashioned views on this subject I suppose.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

I think feet are gross too.

I've had a lot of my friends agreeing with me, too. Maybe they just don't want to be perceived as foot fetishists.

And I guess I dislike thongs because you'd think they'd feel so... wrong. Who wants a leather cord running up between their cheeks?

On What not To Wear, this woman switched to thongs and said it was actually much more comfy than any underwear she'd tried. I don't know first hand though.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I don't know what to say. I just have old fashioned views on this subject I suppose.

Oh. So you think women should be working in the kitchen and making you sammiches.

Women who also believe that we should substitute book burnings with bra burnings.
You think women shouldn't wear bras?

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Oh. So you think women should be working in the kitchen and making you sammiches.

Women who also believe that we should substitute book burnings with bra burnings.

I believe they shouldn't wear socks or shoes. Sandals are Ok.

When you grow up, you'll start thinking that boobs aren't the only good thing....

For me: Long hair, preferably brown or black even, a cute smile, well, a cute face. And please, no hair in knots and [cabbage], just let it hang. I don't like fat girls, I also don't like thin girls. Something in the middle is nice. Can't think of much else. But I must admit I am very picky, just ask my friends lol.

2j3qh46.jpg

Whereas I believe they shouldn't wear anything.

BOOBS :ugeek:

YOU ARE MY IDOL CAN I GET YOUR SIGNATURE? <3:

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

From what I know about Lateralus, he's not the modern sexist - just uhh, finds the average woman "different".

-At least a little intelligent.

-No tattoos or piercings (besides earlobes).

-No goth. :thumbdown:

-No emo. :thumbdown:

-Likes video games. :)

-Decently pretty. Doesn't have to be absolutely gorgeous.

-Not flat chested, not big boobs. Medium size is fine.

-My girl can be a little bit fat like me. Don't like flat out super skinny or a whale.

No, I don't like being waited on either. I'm not really sure what I think. It's not that I want women to have less rights or opportunities than men, it's just that I don't like them as much. The result is that I only see them as good for a few things. There's the *ahem* obvious, and there's the intimacy that you only find in a relationship. I've encountered women who have been completely captivating of course, and there's nothing better in life, but they're few and far between.

I'm also perfectly willing to believe that the problem is me and not women, but the end result is the same.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

No, I don't like being waited on either. I'm not really sure what I think. It's not that I want women to have less rights or opportunities than men, it's just that I don't like them as much. The result is that I only see them as good for a few things. There's the *ahem* obvious, and there's the intimacy that you only find in a relationship. I've encountered women who have been completely captivating of course, and there's nothing better in life, but they're few and far between.

I'm also perfectly willing to believe that the problem is me and not women, but the end result is the same.

Maybe it's some type of complex ?

Hopefully not any type of Freudian. That guy was a nut.

Do you have any brother or sisters ?

I'm into girls that are brunette, have brown eyes, girls that are as tall or shorter then me, pretty eyes, and a nice smile. I also like petit women. For the most part I'm not into women with large breasts. I hate women with boobs that just dominate their bodies its just not attractive to me. I also like a nice [wagon], I can't lie. I also like a girl with a good sense of fashion. I'm a sucker for girls in designer clothes.

tFtfA.jpg

^Dressing well is good too.

@T_Millard: For liking breasts? :|

Then again a lot of people like breasts, that'd make it a hell of a lot of idols.

You really like feet, don't you?

For me, the best shoe for a girl is something like this:

Red_High_Heel_Pumps.jpg

Color has nothing to do with it, just the first I came across. A pair of sneakers is just as good too though. Not ugly runners though.

And I think Lateralus just doesn't see as much fun in doing stuff (not sex. Hanging out, that sort of stuff.) with women than men. It's not as much of a sexism thing as it is a personal preference. Calling ti sexism would be sort of like saying liking brunettes better is racist.

I see what you did there. If that were the case wouldn't things like family reunions be quite awkward?

I see what you did there. If that were the case wouldn't things like family reunions be quite awkward?
Not really, but the problem is if all women wore nothing, you'd see all the things you didn't want to see from all the wrong people that you find unattractive. I'd feel very uncomfortable if I saw an elderly man completely naked and limping around town with his bits flapping about.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Not really, but the problem is if all women wore nothing, you'd see all the things you didn't want to see from all the wrong people that you find unattractive. I'd feel very uncomfortable if I saw an elderly man completely naked and limping around town with his bits flapping about.

You might feel comfortable with going to your family's nude reunion and accidentally bumping into your dads erect penis, but i'm not.

I obviously wasn't being serious, smartass.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

I like girls with fairly short hair, big boobs, large butt, big hips, small feet, short hands, short height. Let's see...I also adore small noses, not much makeup, very open with me, average intelligence but not stupid, funny, can take a joke, and a girl that can accept me for who I am without expecting me to change. Overall, I simply like bigger girls :mrgreen: .

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!