Everything posted by Skull
-
two young boys beaten up. really appalling
[cabbage] like this happens every day, multiple times. It's unfortunate yes, but it's not a unique case in the least.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
2 or 3. 2.5?
-
Today...
No, don't accept that. Make the effort, find people with your interests, enjoy life. I used to think the same; I blocked out everyone who tried to communicate with me at one point. Unless you have something that makes you really intolerable in peoples' presence (e.g., severe Asperger's), then you should be able to find some friends. (Not to say people with severe Asperger's don't find friends, but from what I've been told, they have rather depressing and lonely schooldays). This. Just find someone who doesn't suck at social interaction like me and ~50% of Tif to help you out.
- Today...
-
rate my account *EDIT* 99 str!
Cute.
-
KG's Blog! -- 2044 TOTAL -- All skills 70+ !
+1 Me. And I'm tired of it already...after 2 days lol You learned the distance formula in your calc 3 class... don't complain. :lol:
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Coffee - Aesop Rock
-
The N-word, is it actually offensive?
What's the reason to use it anyways? I don't see it as a word I can't say, not even really a word I shouldn't use in a non-racist way but I don't use it because it's not something I have any reason to say. Now I could probably say it as much as I wanted at school and no one would be offended, but my school is honestly about 98% white, 1.5% other minorities and .5% black (I think there are 2 or 3 black kids in my entire school). I know one of the black kids in my school uses the word himself and his friends do to as a term of endearment. A few of my friends will occasionally use it jokingly and usually pronounced differently (k's instead of g's and an -a instead of -er). Anyways, what I was trying to say is that I see no reason to use it, but the people who do tend to do it inoffensively. There's also a video on how the way it's pronounced makes a big difference the connotation, but I have no idea if I could find it.
- Today...
-
2nd September 2009 - Shops, RuneTek5, Autocasting, Patches
Well, that means getting a void mace to auto claws of guthix was a bit of a waste... oh well, I guess 10% damage bonus is worth it. Other than that, I haven't logged on yet so I can't comment.
-
Pictures of those TIFers! ~All NEW!~
We make sure to never snipe people that ask to be sniped. 8-) In that case... Try to snipe me guys, I bet you can't lololol
-
Think about it...
RS is a horrible excuse for a game, the entire mechanic is click-and-wait. However, it's addictive and some things about it can be enjoyable. To enjoy something it doesn't have to be difficult or require a lot of skill. For example, I've been able to read pretty much anything you put in front of me since I was 9 years old, yet I still get a good deal of enjoyment out of reading. That being said, Runescape really does suck. I fit into the first category of addict, I honestly am not sure if I could quit if I tried. Which I did and only made it 2 days.
-
Commendations: Thank Those Who Have Done Good Deeds For You!
The guys in Fsc chat, except the ones I don't like. Also all the staff, especially the admins (shameless flattery :anxious: ) and the guys who ran/were part of tet back in '06 for being one of the main reasons I joined the forums, even though i don't go to events anymore. For more specific people: Kota for being the [cabbage], Squig for being the [cabbage], Silo for being the [cabbage], and Ace for his magical ability to grow a penis.
-
Taxes, taxes, taxes...
I think the tax rates are just fine how they are. I don't pay taxes though so I'm probably not qualified to say that. Nor can I even imagine being that rich then pissing and moaning about how I might have to settle for a $50k car while 1/5 of the worlds population lives in acute poverty and can hardly afford enough food to survive or maybe not even enough to do that.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
None shall pass - Aesop Rock
-
Poll: Which color theme do you use on the Tip.It Website?
Default, mostly because I'd have to change it every time I opened tip.it.
-
Yet another Jagex interview [30 august]
Mechscape beta is planed for next year, but maybe not. I love the detail you put into these answers JaGEx. :roll:
-
What skill are you mainly Training atm?
I'm thinking ranged.
-
Friends? On? or Off?
Friends but only because I have like 175 people on my list and I'm f2p now. I think it's nicer to not be able to get pmed than to look like I'm ignoring them.
-
Tip.It Times: 30 Aug 2009
First one was pretty funny. Only a few actually made me laugh, but in all pretty good. Still need to read the second one.
-
Fighting.
I will make a video of my physical training, strikes, and such if you want? I'm sure she'd love that.
-
Fighting.
if you get into a fight with 3 people, you don't win anyways. Pretty much regardless of physical strength.
- Fighting.
-
Your views on file sharing and piracy
The real money is in provoking them into using force it would seem.
- Today...