Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Image removed ~Jimmy_Jim Congratulations on the drop. Got that 3 days ago, got dh legs the day before that, and got a verac flail yesterday. I'm doing pretty well with the barrows drops right now.
  2. Apparently JaGex thinks that's the name of the game as well: I lol'd when I looked at my receipt, that alone almost made it worth paying an extra $2.
  3. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Should have caught it. 8-)
  4. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Yeah, everything is pretty quiet right now, which is why I'm lurking instead of actually posting. On the topic of what I did today; I did almost nothing. I woke up this morning (although it was technically afternoon) and played about 30 minutes of Gears of War. Then I was on the internet for a while, but there were thunderstorms and the power was going on and off occasionally so I decided to do some reading. I read Ender's Game for the first time in a few years, and somehow I don't think I ever actually read the last chapter before now. Not a bad day in all, just a bit boring.
  5. Looks like you guys are having fun. 8-)
  6. I'll make my plan for Saudi Arabia later tonight. I'm to lazy to look through everyone's choice of country, but is anyone else controlling an OPEC country? If not, you might want to if you don't have a country yet. You get a lot of advantages when you control ~70% of the world's oil reserves. Just a thought. I also don't intend to be expansionist or war happy, since it's unrealistic. I might be willing to join alliances though.
  7. Saudi Arabia. Yeah, best not make me mad or you're not getting oil.
  8. Any one seen "The Colony" on discovery channel? It's supposed to be like post-apocalypse survival. It's not zombie specific, and it takes place inside of a city which isn't a good idea when it comes to zombies and they get more scavenging opportunities, but there might be some good skills or ideas that can be taken from it, so I'm going to follow it.
  9. We can't just accept that the guide is right about everything. Because it won't be, and accepting it as such is just going to get us killed. Just use it as more of a work to base our plans off of.
  10. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    Where are you in the picture ? The one who is doing the diving ? He's the one with the ball.
  11. Krav maga if anyone ever points a gun or knife at me. I haven't actually fought anyone recently though.
  12. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    I'd paint it purple and green.
  13. Maximum the Hormone - Chu chu lovely muni muni mura mura purin purin boron nurururerorero Such a long name :shock:
  14. One Day As A Lion - Wild International
  15. Anyone else? Or was it just me?
  16. [yt]wJTYp1tvd3Q[/yt]
  17. A rl blog forum is a good idea, I guess. For people who do jack [cabbage] like me, the Today thread is more than enough.
  18. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Awesome.
  19. With a hybrid of the two systems things would work out fine. If you've got a brain tumor, you pay your insanely high fees and you live. If you have a far less serious problem, you wait until they have an opening and then you get it "free." Of course every rich person will [bleep] and moan about how their hard earned money should be able to sit around in a bank account or go into buying a ridiculously in-efficient car while people who work 3 jobs can't afford to pay their families medical bills.
  20. My password is terrible. I don't even care though. No one would want my account.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.