Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Exactly. I'm the only person in existence who's that slow :lol:
  2. This speaks for itself. Your snappy one-liners, out of context "not always" arguments aren't worth my time and now I really do believe you are a bigot. If you can't accept that not every religious person is some kind of insurgent trying to infuse children's' minds with their beliefs and enslave them in a mindless cult, then fine. Have fun picking this apart and shrugging it off with sarcastic remarks. But really, there is no reason to teach intelligent design in a science class other than to teach religion. It isn't science. So anybody advocating the "teach both" approach is simply trying to get religion into schools. Exactly. However I think that some sort of religious education or religious history class should be available in schools, allowing people who want to to learn about both. It doesn't belong in a science classroom though, simply because it isn't science. How exactly do you teach both though? "Over time we changed from tiny single celled organisms into what we are now. But in the beginning god created us exactly as we are now in his image." I'd imagine some kids would get confused by the blatant contradictions. That just made me think of something, maybe the whole God created us in his likeness thing could be true. Maybe god is a giant single celled organism :lol:
  3. Only thing that annoys me is the skull from pking and overhead prayers appear under the hp bar. What's the point of doing that?
  4. Ouch. That's unfortunate. Any reason he was carrying around that much though? I don't like to have even 100k on me outside of the ge, so 350m seems ridiculous.
  5. Uhh, skills. That's about it. I don't really want anything in Runescape, so I'd just get some buyables.
  6. Is this actually confirmed? Because about 10% of the stuff posted on RSOF is total bull [cabbage]. Oh and this looks like more of a rant.
  7. Skull replied to adam12055's topic in Rants
    They're free to kill you if they want. Just attack them and do as much damage as you can. If you need to, just step into a safe area for a minute. I'm not seeing the big problem. Other than 1 iteming being annoying.
  8. If I wanted to play a RTS I would just go play Warcraft or Battle for Middle Earth. Oh well, I haven't played yet since I'm f2p so we'll see.
  9. I don't understand why so many people here seem to think Megan Fox isn't that good looking. Oh well, not a big deal. On topic: I haven't seen the movie yet. Yeah, great input, I know.
  10. I'd say it's a good thing. Not an amazing thing, but still. Passing along your own genetics is something every creature wants to do instinctively, so it's understandable why someone might want it over adoption.
  11. I'd stick with sworddude, he has the right attitude about this. Only problem is the whole large body of water between our locations thing. :lol: Oh and I didn't get a chance to do any shooting on my week long trip, so I still haven't the slightest idea how good of a shot I am. Probably not very good.
  12. Re-Up - Still Honestly, I think this is one of my favorite bands. Cool vocals, a nice smooth jazz feel, great beat, everything about them is just great if you ask me. If anyone's interested: http://www.myspace.com/reupband
  13. Skull replied to it_was_destiny's topic in Rants
    No one else noticed the gap from October 2007 to now in posting?
  14. Get a new PIN without 0 or 8? :lol:
  15. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Pr ... ted_States Click on a name and scroll down a bit. Their religion is listed at the bottom of the box on the right.
  16. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    Most of the people who proclaim religious freedom in the US really mean "freedom to follow my religion, and screw all the others". And you base this on...? Off Topic: I had a dream where the squirrell in your siggy killed me with that yo-yo. On Topic: Well, I don't believe we've ever had a non-Christian president... but I've been wron before. A lot of them were protestant I believe.
  17. lol notes rock \ I am still using the ignore list for notes. I look at this as it is just extra space. You can't colour code the ignore list though 8-)
  18. I've never honor pked in my life. If I have a fair chance at winning, I stay the fight. If chances are slim I'll run. If there's no chance at all and I'm risking a lot I'll teleport and if I'm not risking all that much I'll just say "oh well" and let them kill me. It's all about what helps you the most, not what other people think of you when you do it.
  19. In a week everyone will be completely used to it. This happens every time they change anything.
  20. If you right click then save image it won't. If you try to copy paste it will.
  21. Skull replied to xmbxr's topic in Rants
    First paragraph: Faster and easier isn't always better. Second paragraph: That has been happening to me too, it's pretty annoying.
  22. I had one for soccer back in middle school, and I loved it. But I had to give it back. :lol: I'm more a sweatshirt kind of guy now though. Lightweight clothing isn't all that useful to me since if it's over 40 F or so I just go with a T-Shirt.
  23. Skull replied to Craiglowery's topic in Off-Topic
    I haven't rode my bike in ages. I'm not sure what it is, all I know is it's red and black. Maybe a diamondback? I really want to ride it now though. It might be a little small though.
  24. Skull replied to Danqazmlp's topic in Off-Topic
    In all honesty, one of the only "churches" I know of that are actually open to every idea and person would be Unitarian Universalism. I don't know all that much about it but I have a friend who says it's cool, and it looks like it could be something interesting.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.